Human Masseur 29: The Web Of Dead.
703 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world around Nick changed in a moment. The room, the furniture, the tech - everything suddenly disintegrated into atoms, quickly replaced by the vacuum of the endless space. Shocked Nick immediately closed his mouth, only to realize he wasn't actually floating in space, nor was he suffocating. On the contrary, he was actually standing on it, as weird as it sounded.

"Turn around." he was actually standing on a giant, slim, armored hand size of a small freighter. And once the human man did as was ordered, he froze in awe. An enormous, world-side female was looming over him like a gigantic colossus. Despite having human lips, the lines on the lower jaw suggested a segmented mouth, as the one Crustia had. While observing the magnificent being from top to bottom, Nick realized that her torso ended in a massive spider body, which seemingly stood on the... Milky Way galaxy right below them! "Look into my eyes."

"Ummm, sorry, I can't." carefully responded the human masseur, feeling nervous.

"Why?" her voice sounded surprised.

"They are covered." Her face was half-buried by short, white hair that looked like a helmet. It was longer on the sides and covered both eyes and the bridge of the nose.

"Oh." The moment of awkwardness was soon resolved when the mysterious giantess used her other arm to lift the snow-white locks. "Is it better now?"

"Yes..." she had six blue eyes, lined up by the curve. Nick immediately felt like they were seeing him through completely, capable of scanning his soul for every dirty little secret that was down there. "...Quite."

"Hmmm, not flawless, but a pure soul indeed." she lowered her hair back, removing the pressure. "I am Atla, the Grim Weaver. You were summoned into my dimension, Nick Bourbon."

"...Okay."

"I collect souls of the dead and provide them with the afterlife they deserve in return for eternal service as the material that holds this galaxy together." she pointed her pointy armored hand below. Now Nick was able to see that their galaxy was indeed interconnected by the web of quadrillions of souls, which formed a sturdy white net. It was incorporeal but spanned everywhere. "Is my explanation comprehendible still?"

"Yes, quite so..." the human man felt the urge to tap on Atla's hand that was carrying him. Yup, very solid. "... Can I ask a question?"

"Ask." the Grim Weaver's voice was deep and powerful, like an ancient waterfall.

"Why am I here? I am still alive, right?"

"Your summoning here serves several purposes. One, you deserve to know what fate awaits after death. Two, you deserve to know what work you will fulfill after expiring. And three, I have made a contract with you that includes you being obliged with servicing me."

"A contract?"

"An appointment."

"OH, yeah! I remember your name on the list now. So... what happens next?"

What happened next was an actual massage of the giant spider lady. She helpfully shrunk into a much smaller form, otherwise, Nick would have to spend millennia on that task. Atla had complete control over this place, so the appropriate table and equipment spawned immediately.

"Can I ask another question?" the spider's body was covered by several different cuticles, which required a device that could go under the hardest, outer layer.

"Ask." the arachne was completely calm and motionless, with occasional moans coming from her closed mouth.

"You spoke about my future job here like it wasn't the same others will get." the main focus was on hydraulic pumps, spinnerets, and the abdomen. First allowed the alien woman to move around since she didn't exactly have muscles in her legs. While the second one was important for weaving and the third one contained important organs that also required a gentle touch. "Or am I mistaken?"

"Yes, your afterlife job here will be massaging me." Since spiders weren't exactly overly sensitive, the regular reaction of the human masseur's clientele didn't occur here. "I promise to make it worth your while."

"Huh, neat."

"Ohhhh~" but when his hands went for the humanoid body, the reaction changed. The Grim Weaver removed her armored cover, exposing a soft, pink skin. Now this place was much more familiar and Nick quickly found the needed points to massage. "Nnnnnn!"

"Please, relax."

"A bold request... Mmmmm!.. for such skill... GAH!.. to be emploooOOOOOOH!!!" those armor plates were definitely on her for a long time, since Atla turned out to be very sensitive. She was squirming in pleasure under the human man's touch, doing her best to appear professional and undisturbed. And failing horribly at it.

"How did you find out about my parlor, lady Atla?" Nick ventured, continuing his work.

"I have noticed... Ah!.. several anomalies... in the galaxy... UMF!!!.. The young goddess... the Wandering Creator... and... the cleansed Core... Oh my!!!" her upper body jerked violently, no matter how arachne tried to keep it under control.

"Are you okay?"

"It appears... that I have... achieved orgasm..." she hid her face, likely trying to conceal a copious amount of blush. "This was... unexpected..."

The rest was uneventful, except for an awkward silence.

"Okay, I am done. How are you feeling?"

"Summoning you in for the massage was a correct decision, Nick Bourbon." the Grim Weaver was composed again, but this time she kind of avoided looking at him. "I shall summon you sometime in the near future if you don't mind."

"Okay, as long as the appointment is made." he smiled, but then remembered something. "Can I ask for a request?"

"Depending on a request."

"Can I... look into your eyes again?"

Upon receiving a puzzled nod, he lifted her hair up again. Their gazes met for a solid minute, as Nick was looking deep into the bluish depth.

"You have very pretty eyes." he finally said. She blushed and turned her head to the side in embarrassment.

"Okay, enough of that! I will return you back to your realm then..."

A blink later the human masseur found himself back in his parlor, all fine and dandy. He glanced at the clock. Time hasn't moved a second since he was with Atla, which meant he not only did his job but also had some time to kill.

The little spider still sat on the ceiling, carefully observing him with those piercing blue eyes...

 

Hildmarterias came to the parlor after the closing hours. Nick opened a door for her and let the woman in.

"Okay, today will be your final lesson." Nick just took a shower and smelled like strawberries. "Today you will learn how Ramodas women show gratitude and tenderness for everything their males bring them through their often dangerous endeavors."

The female Ramodas knew what was coming and her old nature was burning with lust. She saw his exposed back, as the human masseur led her into his room, and demanded the dragon woman to grab him, throw him on the bed, and fuck him so hard he'll lose consciousness from pleasure. But she used her will to quench this violent desire. There was something else in her, calling in for a different approach. The one filled with love, affection, and care.

On his way, Nick undressed and sat on the edge of the bed, completely naked and exposed.

"Let us begin."

18