Chapter 1
497 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You can hear the sound of an alarm, when the day dawned and it's time to wake up.
[What is that noise, alarm, if I never use that]
With my arm I tried to stretch without leaving my position and to be able to turn off that annoying noise, to finally find it and turn it off with a single button.
[...]
.
.
.
.
.
[Wait, I never had an alarm clock].
And it was clear, his alarm clock was the roosters that his neighbors had, which were annoying, but they always woke him up at the exact time.
I am about to get up slowly with a little sleep, rubbing my eyes, my vision began to clear little by little.
And I began to notice that my room was not his room, the one that always accompanied him throughout his life.
[.....]
-What the fuck.
I started checking the room completely and it wasn't mine at all.
[This is a woman's room, what's up...campione?]
[Naa..., if I don't even leave my house, I'm going to make it].
Knock Knock.
[Hey?]
Daughter, are you okay? I heard you scream.
[Hey? , Japanese, because they speak to me in Japanese, wait! I understood everything].
[But I don't know Japanese, only English].
-I'm fine, don't worry.
[My voice sounded like a woman].
There was an awkward silence for a few seconds, to then hear the same voice say.
Oh, ok my little Komi, hurry up so you can come to breakfast, since you can go to school.-She said it in a very funny and cheerful tone and then left.
[...].
[Who was that woman, was she with the campione?].
I shook my head quickly to put those silly thoughts aside.
After looking around my room, I realized my body.
It was not the same as always, since first, it was white as milk, with that it is already a difference, second, it was a very delicate and very soft skin reaching the tempting, third, I have breasts.
Putting that aside, now that I think about it.
[I can remember the things I did, but I don't remember the people who were around me at that time, it's like they don't exist].
I began to breathe slowly, to calm my stupor, since that was not normal.
[Aver, let's confirm first].
I saw that there was a mirror and I got up from the bed to see myself.
Looking at me completely, I could only freeze and curiously, cat ears appeared.
[I am Komi Shouko!].
My paralysis went away in a minute.
[Because I'm Komi-Shouko, dammit].
[Because I am a woman, God abandoned me by becoming a minority].
Oh, it revived him.
[Hostia, I can also speak Spanish].
[Then I can too].
*Proceeds to speak in Japanese for a few seconds*
-Yes I can.
-Then the woman I spoke with was Komi's mother.
[Fuck, I was an asshole].
[But hey, now].
[Long live Christ the King, Now I am a polyglot].
[One of my dreams came true].
My mood goes up making my cat ears appear again and they move happily.
[?].
I tried to touch them, but I pierced them.
[I guess it's something symbolic, well it makes sense, since komi was created as the representation of a cat, I think...].
[But now that I look very good in the mirror].
[I feel different, I feel like I have more chest and more ass, I mean not exaggerated like an H but it increases, a cup on the chest yes and on the ass it looks a bit big].
[But wow, I'm so perrisima friend].
After looking at me, a tempting and playful hand began to touch one of my breasts.
Author's note: What all men would do first when being a woman.
The touching made my skin crawl, but nothing else happened.
[Yep, I'm almost D cup now].
Although it sounds a lot, it is not so much the truth, it will only be seen in its splendor when you see it naked, with clothes you look at a C cup.
I kept fondling myself with lust, but I hardly felt anything, I mean my body did, I saw how a blush began to appear on my face, but that blush rose and fell constantly, since mentally.
It was pathetic for me to get horny when touching his breasts, he was a man all his life and this didn't look normal at all.
But this thought was cut short, seeing that a lump grew between his crotch.
[...].
[Hey?].
I pulled down my panties and could see a glorious member ready for battle.
[Why do I have a penis? , I mean shido, since I didn't want to forget my little friend].
[But I see this bigger].
I tried looking through my things for something to mediate and found a ruler.
So I got ready to touch my little me, so that it is at its best and I measured it.
[Wow, I grew 3 centimeters more, now I am 17.5].
[But because Komi has a penis, I mean I don't think it's like that in the manga].
That seemed very strange to me, but I also noticed my body was very strong, despite my delicate skin.
So I started doing some tests.
~3 minutes later.
[I think I have a theory].
I had begun to do advanced calisthenics movements, those that I couldn't do at the time, but now I can, although with a little difficulty.
[My theory is that, me and komi merged both in body and soul, so that's why I still have some things from komi like its symbolic ears, but being a fusion, the gifts of my original body increased, but not excessively , that's why I have the biggest bust and butt, as well as the implement of my member].
[I'm looking at komi's memories and she didn't have this, so I was the cause for this to appear].
[Another thing is also my strength, my strength worked with komi, making me able to do more movements with my calisthenics, and I also have the flexibility of komi].
[Although her skin is very delicate, she is disgusting to me].
[I'm not a big fan of komi, I mean, she's cute and everything, but I like strong women with dominant thoughts more, obviously I'm not submissive, but I like to do a domination fight, to see who is the alpha] .
[And komi, nothing to see].
-I think I'll do an exercise routine to have this stronger body.
[But now...].
[How I dress].
~Minutes Later.
I scratched my head desperately.
Since the bra bothered her.
[God that's awkward, I've never worn one in my life and now I feel a little empathy for my friends' comments on these things].
In desperation, I threw it on the floor and decided to go braless.
[It's a bit curious how my member fits, I put on the biggest panties that Komi had so as not to feel uncomfortable, but although it is still uncomfortable for me because of her fabric, what else fits me).
[I can't go with my limbs loose walking down the street].
After a few minutes I finished dressing, I had my uniform on but it was very out of place.
The only thing well done was my hair, since I was always a perfectionist with it, both as a komi and as me.
-Ñee, it doesn't matter, it's just going to school.
I took a deep breath to calm myself and then opened my door.
I go to the dining room and there they were all, my parents looked at me down the stairs and my "Brother" .... he was worth my presence.
[That bastard is very handsome, blessed genetics that this family has].
Daughter, are you okay? You took too long, is something wrong?
Unconsciously, my head quickly denied it.
[Damn komi's muscle memory, that's weird].
My mother came over and she stood in front of me, she looked at me face to face.
I see you taller, apparently you gave your growth spurt.
[God, if you're damn hot, I'd be shido a session with you, but you're married and I respect that].
[NTR disgusts me].
After my mother saw me, she began to quickly accommodate my clothes to every detail, since she did not have it that well.
I smile seeing myself already perfect.
Let me serve you breakfast, so you won't be late for school.
[How weird]
I watched as my "Mother" went into the kitchen.
[You have a nice ass komi's mom, but good.].
I looked at the table and saw my brother having breakfast and my father too, while reading his newspaper.
[Well, even though I know these don't talk, so less trouble].
Minutes later.
Now I'm on my way to my school, I have some memories of the road, lucky that it's close so I can just walk.
As I walked I felt the looks around me, both men and women.
[How annoying they are, I understand Komi a little, if I spend my whole life with those looks I would be silent for life].
[But it's funny, I'm taller than them, how tall will I be, I'm curious, I don't remember the average height in Japan].
[Although now that I think about it, I'm going to feel uncomfortable, being in Japan].
[I mean, it's not to offend or anything, but its culture, its rules and laws, I kind of dislike it].
[I saw all the bad face of Japan when studying thoroughly, so much so that you can even lose a job because of your blood type and many other things].
[Getting used to it will be difficult, but what else is left, I am in Japan and I must follow its rules].
I continued on my way and I could see the entrance of my school from afar.
[I guess I'm here, I haven't been to school in a long time, since I was 20 years old, and now I'm a 16-year-old Komi].
Enter my school and avoid stares.
[I never liked to attract attention and now with these assholes, they are making it difficult for me].
I took a look at my school completely.
[I suppose that one of the advantages of living here is to have such a beautiful school, which makes you want to come every day].
With a small smile that made some of the spectators go into cardiac arrest.
I entered.
Get to where you change your shoes and some lockers.
[I never did and I had one of those, which is strange].
I felt a little uncomfortable, but who cares.
Follow with what is required.
Until I hear someone speak to me.
Hello, if your locker is here, it means that we are in the same class, right? , Good di ....- He is stupefied.
I turn to see who he was and by doing so I was able to recognize the person.
[Oh, it's Tadano, the community liked this character].
Tadano was stunned.
[I like you Tadano, if I had a daughter, I would give you my consent, but now I'm a komi with a man's mind and I don't need your help].
[So your existence for this life is useless].
[I must make him understand as a minority that I am, that he has to stop looking at me like a virgin in arrogance].
-Misogynist.
Eh?! .- He was stunned to hear my words.
["I don't understand, what happened"].
After saying that, I went to my classroom.
Minutes later.
[That uncomfortable!].
I was in my seat and next to me was obviously TadanoGod, but he didn't make me feel uncomfortable, what it was, were the simps, both men and women who looked at me and had cell phones recording me, others near me, smelled around me getting excited .
[What's wrong, get a life and get into your own thing for God's sake, I haven't done anything literal and I'm already popular on the first day of school, I mean I know I'm hot, but it's not that bad, as to be recorded. ..].
[Oh, it's true, I don't have a cell phone].
[They reminded me, I don't have a cell phone...].
[I don't have a cell phone.].
[I-I-I...I don't have a cell phone].
My body unconsciously began to tremble rapidly like a chihuahua.
Tadano noticed that and after seeing the people around me, I thought that he had made me "nervous" because of the people who looked at me and praised me.
["Apparently it's a lot of pressure for the first day, poor thing"].
[I don't have, CEEEEELL PHONEEEEE!!!!!!!].
[I can't live without the cell phone, the cell phone is my life, I use the cell phone 24/7].
[When I wake up, at breakfast, lunch and dinner, when I study, when I take a shower I put my videos in the background, I have everything on my cell phone and I use it all the time, I love my cell phone and it's crazy as shit..... ...].
[Calm down, calm down, calm down... Komi shouldn't be blamed for this, since it's not her fault].
[I think I'll have to ask them to buy one, but the most modern one, I'm also curious if this world has the same things as the real world].
Time after.
Now I was waiting for lunch time, since the presentations were over, I introduced myself with my voice instead of writing, although it cost me a bit since it seems that this body unconsciously trembles, I am dominating it little by little.
[One of the advantages of komi, is her writing, and the speed in what she does].
[I never had good lyrics, but now I'm good at this, something good you must have given me Komi, apart from your beauty of course].
That's when I hear the doorbell.

[Finally, lunch time, I was already bored].
I tried to stop, but I couldn't because.
A lot, no good, the whole class gathered around me asking me a single question.
|Komi-san, would you have lunch with me!|.
It was the cries of many people who had instantly become fans of Komi-san.
[Now I am a generic character.....irony of life].

——————————————————————————————
I'm going to make some clarifications so you don't get too confused.

First, in the case of the main character, the voice of the third person and when he is thinking, it will be called "He", since mentally he is a man, but when he is talking, with another person, it will be "She".

- ← When the main character speaks.

[ ] ← Thought.

" " ←Background Character 1

• ← Background Character 2

I will use these two things, since sometimes I have to talk to many people and so that they do not have a hard time reading, since I am new to this.

6