My name is Wang
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Wang. I have been in the Black Pebble desert for a few weeks.

Now I understand why this desert has such a name. There is nothing but Black stones on the horizon.

However, I didn't come alone in this desert. With my wife and son, we decided to flee the Kingdom of Adrar. My Father fought for the kingdom, and so did I. For decades, I killed and battled against the invaders.

Ultimately, we lost the war, the kingdom collapsed, and the enemy hunted warriors like me. They raped and killed to appease their rage.

We decided to hide in the desert. However, barely a few weeks later, we met those called immortals or cultivators.

They told me my son was a promising talent and could also become a cultivator one day.

My wife Mengli was pleased about this. However, I didn't trust them. My years of experience can't betray me. There is no free favor in this world. I have the habit of only believing what I see.

Noticing that I was unconvinced, they didn't bother with useless talk. Instead, they took my son, Lian, and killed my wife.

As for me, I am also going to join her. While writing this letter, she is just next to me, motionless. Her beautiful face is looking at me, calling me.

I am heavenly wounded and lost too much blood. Therefore, if you read this letter, remember that Death is an attire everyone will wear.

-----

Wang spent the last force he still had and buried his wife. He then walked painfully in a random direction. Finally, after a few minutes, he found a hidden cave and decided to die there.

However, before he entered, he only saw a blurry figure inside the cave and fell unconscious, with blood remaining in his body pouring out.

"HaHaHa, finally, luck is on my side."

A few days later, Wang opened his eyes. he found in front of him a strange being. He looked like a burly man, but he was 5 meters long. and had two horns on his head.

What surprised him the most was that this being was completely chained inside the cave.

"Little boy, stop watching me and hurry to show your gratitude for saving your worthless life. I am a famous Demon!"

Wang calmed himself in front of such a giant demon and said:

"You just delayed it for a few years, nothing serious."

"Boy, I lost the rest of my powers to save you!" exclaimed the Demon.

Wang ignored him. He noticed his body was fully healed and decided to leave the cave.

"Hey, Little Boy, I can help you become much stronger and live much longer. What about it?"

Wang turned his face and asked:  "Little boy?"

"Hahaha, you think I will respect such a small and insignificant creature?"

Before leaving the cave, Wang promised:

"Good. I will make sure that no one will find you."

"Okeey, Just come back. Let us talk."

Wang had already left and began to bring more stones to hide the cave entrance.

The demon witnesses this went crazy. Finally, he controlled himself and said: "I am sorry.....Big Brother."

Wang Ignored him and brought even bigger stones.

The Demon lost all demeanor and said weakly: "Boss..."

Wang stopped and entered the cave. However, he stayed away from this Demon, just in case.

The Demon felt relieved and asked: "First, we make a deal, I will help you, and when you are strong enough, you need to remove these chains. What do you think?"

Wang ignored this. And said: "you talk too much."

The Demon Cursed in his mind. Are all humans like this nowadays?

However, he said softly: "Boss just needs to dig a little deeper in the cave, and you will find something helpful."

The Demon showed him the location he needed to dig.

Wang then pulled out his Spear and, with his technique, destroyed the designed location.

Wang was already at the peak of what mortals can do. He is one of the strongest warriors in the kingdom.

"Good, Good, I like those who train a lot!" praised the Demon.

Wang found a 5-meter-long skeleton with a ring on one of the fingers.

"Yes, Yes, Take the ring."

Wang hesitated and found the Demon a bit too excited. He decided not to take it. And said: "Since you plan to play tricks on me, I shall seal you."

The Demon was dumbfounded. Is this still a mortal? Or is some senior making fun of me?

"Please, Boss, I won't do it again!"

The Demon immediately pronounced some mysterious words, and a black gas left the ring.

However, right after, he looked much weaker. He had prepared this technique long ago to possess someone else's body if they were to take the ring.

The Demon truly exhausted himself. The chains around him released strong fluctuation. However, the Demon persisted and sent his qi sense on the ring.

He narrowly retrieved a scroll and went into a deep slumber.

1