Chapter 28 – Confession*
6.1k 15 160
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Warning: Sexual content.

Letty’s POV:

 

“So don’t worry, Sophia is just my friend”

Those words are still echoing in my ears.

What a relief it to hear these words!

But what if? On the off chance, what if she doesn’t like me as a girl either? What will I do then?

During our last conversation, she was teasing me, and I could conclude that she is at least mildly interested in me. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have shied away for a mere bath.

Maybe, I should just ask her if she likes me. I wonder how she’ll react- will she be surprised? 

 

I don’t get why she’s so conscious of her breasts. They might be a bit on the smaller side, but they just add to her cuteness.

I tried imagining her naked, and honestly, I can only picture her as the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met in my entire life.

 

Poke poke

There, I can feel my nipples poking again. What is it? I’ve been getting these weird pokes and a strange feeling down there quite frequently in the past few years. I blamed it on the cold or periods back then, but why is it acting up right now? It’s even stronger than before.

All of a sudden, I feel very sensitive.

I don’t understand what’s happening with my body, I am feeling so warm.

Moreover, it’s not even cold here.

It’s like an itch down there, but not exactly.

 

Aria is taking a bath, so I should just take a quick shower in the meantime.

A shower should probably fix my body, and I’ll be back before she returns.

I hope it’s not some weird disease.

 

I try my best to ignore all the weird sensations as I make my way to the showers. Ignoring it seems to be working well, as I feel a little better now.

I turn on the shower, and the warm water directly hits my bare body.

This is bad! Earlier, my nipples were just poking. But now, after the gush of warm water made its way through my breasts, down to my stomach, my nipples feel really stiff and hard.

Trying to get rid of the feeling, I gently touched them with my fingers.

“Aanh”, I involuntarily moaned.

 

What was that? I felt a shock run through my body.

It felt so… good.

 

Not wanting to let go of the feeling, I continued caressing my nipples and breasts.

It just felt so right.

 

I resisted the urge to moan as I moved my right hand down to my stomach and continued to fondle my breasts with my left.

I let my instincts guide my hands as they reached below my stomach.

 

I can feel the change in texture as my hand reaches my pubic hairs.

 

I continue to let go of my hand until,

“Ugh”

That spot! It’s my vaginal opening. I circled my hand around it and the sensation kept on increasing.

“Anh”

It feels so good that I can’t hold back my moans anymore. My breathing was very erratic and my heart was beating like crazy.

I continued moving my fingers, trying to get rid of that itch, while my other hand pinched my left nipple.

“Ohh”

At this point, I’m not even trying to hold my moans. I can feel myself getting closer to something.

While experimenting, my index finger found its way to something round. I rubbed my fingers on top of it,

“Haah, that’s the spot”

My legs quivered upon the touch, but it felt too good to have any other thoughts.

“Mmm”

I continued the rubbing motion with my right hand, and my left hand kept massaging my breasts.

“Aah”

Even though I was ashamed beyond words, I couldn’t bring myself to stop my hands.

I gave in to the temptation and pinched the little ball-like structure above my vaginal opening.

“Mmmm-ugh!”

I can feel a wave of euphoria wash past me. 

My legs gave out, and I fell on the floor.

Still quivering, I retracted my hand from down there as I began to think clearly again.

It was as if I had finally arrived at the destination that I was trying to reach.

No matter how ashamed I was, this was, without a doubt, the most pleasurable experience I’ve ever had in my life.

 

I slowly recovered from the euphoric wave, and my breathing came back to normal.

 

I turned off the shower faucet and began recollecting my thoughts.

 

What was that?

 

What did I just do?

 

Whatever it was, why did it feel so damn good?

 

I just wish that no one was near the bath, or they might have heard the shameful noises I made.

 

Standing up, I cleaned up and left the bathroom. I remember feeling a few notifications on the System, maybe it was due to my System all along.

 

-------------------------------------

Skill Massage’s proficiency increased.

Massage - Lvl 3 (+)

-------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

Criteria met: Experience an orgasm

 

Class skill unsealed:

 

Shared Senses - Lvl 1

Lvl 1 perk: You can share and increase yours as well as your master’s pleasure output and sync orgasms during sexual acts.

Upgrade the skill to unlock other perks.

Usage Requirements: 

0.2 MP/min

Master’s permission

-------------------------------------

 

I somehow unlocked the sealed skill. I think what I performed just now is called an orgasm. And that was the criteria for unsealing this skill.

I believe I also used my massage skill subconsciously during the… act.

Sigh, No wonder it felt so good to fondle my breasts.

If I use this skill with Aria, we can share…pleasure… That means I might have to do something so shameful… in front of Aria!

Face Reddens

How am I supposed to face her now?

 

‘Hey System, tell me what to do’

‘System, hey! Are you there?’

Oh God! He is never useful when I actually need him, stupid System!

 

I doubt I’ll find anything in the library, or else I would have found it ages ago. I should go to the bookstore to find something related to ‘orgasm’.

 

***

 

Aria’s POV:

Carolina’s problem was solved after the discovery of the ‘Tourist Dungeon’. But I need to come up with a suitable excuse to explain how I came to know about the dungeon.

Moreover, I was especially busy for the past week trying to purchase all the equipment I needed for the lab.

If that wasn’t enough, Letty is still acting strange! She has been like this for more than a week, and that’s got me worried sick.

I want to know just what it is that she is hiding.

 

Wait? Has she finally come to terms with her feelings for me?

Although at first, I felt adoration for Letty, but gradually, my feelings progressively grew, and I could tell how she felt about me as well.

That must be it, she must be embarrassed and looking for an opportunity to confess.

 

Oh my sweet Letty! Don’t worry, I’ll help you out.

 

***

 

Letty’s POV:

 

After doing some research, my face is as red as a ripened tomato.

 

So, this is why people have sex. It’s not just to conceive a child but for pleasure as well.

And what I experienced isn’t called ‘orgasm’, but ‘masturbation’.

It also says here that people regularly have sex with their partners after marriage.

 

Should I have not done what I did?

But at the time it happened, I couldn't even think of anything else since it felt so fantastic. I really should consult Aria regarding this matter, she always knows what’s right and wrong.

But how do I bring this up? It’s just so embarrassing!

 

***

 

It has been a few days since then, but I just couldn’t find the right opportunity to ask her. She’s always busy with something or another. And when I do get an opportunity, I chicken out due to embarrassment.

Just like now, we are sitting alone in her lab. I can just ask her straight away and get this out of the way. But every time I look at her, I start getting the same feeling again.

“A-Aria…”

 

“Yes?”, she turned to look at me.

 

“I-It’s nothing, nevermind”

 

Sigh, Letty. Don’t look away” 

I stared her in the eye.

 

“I know what you are so worried about”, she said.

 

“You do?”

How does she know? I know that there was no one around at that time. I even double checked after the deed.

 

“Of course, I’ve been watching you for years now. I know what must be bothering you. So I’ll make things easier for you”, saying so, she stood up, held my hands, and continued,

“I feel the same way, Letty. I like you too. You don’t need to be so shy about it”

 

Haaaah? What? Wait, did I hear her right?

“Do you like me, as in like-like me?”

+50 SP

 

There was a small misunderstanding, but this is even better.

 

“Yes, and I know that you like me too, so just say it”, she said.

 

“I like you too, Aria. For the longest time, I’ve been dreaming of confessing to you. But you beat me to it, hehehe. I’m so happy”

I jumped in joy and leapt into her arms.

Even though I was worried for another reason, it doesn't matter right now.. This is like a dream come true. Aria is my girlfriend!

+200 SP

 

“I know. I was waiting for you to come to terms with your feelings. But seeing you so worried about it, I figured that I had to make the first move”, she broke our hug, and looked me straight in the eye. “So, will you be my girlfriend, Letty?”

 

Her face was really close, and I was mesmerized by her flawless face.

 

“Yes!”

 

At this moment, I felt like it was the perfect moment to kiss her. I always wondered what it would feel like, while reading the novels. To be honest, I even practiced my expressions in front of a mirror. But now that I am in that moment, I’m having cold feet.

Should I go for it?

Or is it too soon?

 

While I was debating internally, Aria took the initiative again and moved her face closer.

 

Oh God, here it is!

I closed my eyes. After a moment, just as I was about to open my eyes to check, I felt a soft sensation on my lips.

“Mmmh”

She gave me a peck on my lips and pulled back a little, still just inches away from my face.

“That was our first kiss… I liked it”

 

+300 SP

“Hmm, me too”

She beat me to it again. But I like it when she takes the initiative.

We pulled out our faces slowly, but our faces were still close.

Not wanting to waste the opportunity, I cupped her cheeks and slowly brought my head closer to hers.

I kissed her gently on the lips again, this time taking a little more time.

After enjoying the moment, I loosened my hands, and we slowly pulled away.

+100 SP

 

I didn’t know what to say after that, so I was a little awkward.

Seeing that Aria wasn't saying anything either, I kept my mouth quiet as well, and we slowly pulled away from each other.

I decided to keep the matter about masturbation to myself for now.

I just hope that she doesn’t find out about the skill yet, it would be really embarrassing.

 


 

160