Chapter 30 – Naughty Letty* (Letty’s POV)
5.7k 8 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Warning: Sexual content.

I arranged the carriage and guards, and I am currently waiting for Aria to return. I decided to browse the Shop once again to pass some time.

 

I’ve gained a good bit of SP up to this point,

-------------------------------------

Satisfaction Points – 2295

-------------------------------------

 

While browsing through the shop, I came across a number of good skills. However, only a small number of those were actually attainable in terms of SP cost. There were two skills which I had my eyes on, the first was very conveniently designed for me,

-------------------------------------

Skill Share – Cost - 10,000 SP

 

It allows the user to share a toned down version of their purchased skills (limited to lifestyle skills) with their master.

 

Uses 10 MP/use

-------------------------------------

 

And once I acquire this skill, I want to get this skill,

-------------------------------------

Menstruation Control – Cost - 4,500 SP

It allows the user to control their menstrual cycle. You can pause/unpause your menstrual cycle.

 

Uses 1 MP/use

-------------------------------------

 

I can’t even begin to talk about how much of a blessing this skill is going to be. I need to farm more SP so that I can gift Aria and myself this ‘Mind blowing skill’.

 

I can get it before I get the first one, but I want Aria to experience it at the same time as I do. So I'll purchase the earlier skill first, followed by the latter.

 

***

We are riding in a horse-drawn carriage, while the guards are following us on another carriage.

 

“Do you have any leads on where to find the said prophet? It would be difficult to look for a kid whose name we don’t even know”. I brought up the glaring issue with the plan.

 

“If only I remembered more details, but sadly, I don’t remember much about that part of the novel. We have a few leads to start off with. Firstly, his father is a single man working as a city guard. I know this because the guards gave the protagonist a map of the forest to help him find a cure for their old friend’s sickness in the novel. And secondly, the boy’s powers are kept hidden by them, so only the boy himself and his father should know about this. This might earn us a reaction from his father” Aria stated.

 

“Well, I hope we are able to find him quickly. Otherwise, we might have to return empty-handed. We can’t keep your guests waiting for too long”

 

“Yes, I know it’s a long shot, but this is the only way to explain the information I gave them. If our lies are sloppy, they might begin to doubt us instead” she said.

 

The rest of our journey ended without any commotion, and we reached Lereo city. We booked rooms and ordered food at the best inn we could find and decided to start our search first thing in the morning.

 

After having our dinner, I began walking towards my room to get some rest, but Aria stopped me.

 

“Nah hah, Letty, that room is for the guards, you will be resting with me”. She pointed towards her room. 

“Unless… you don’t want to”, she said in a cheerless tone.

 

“No, it’s not like that”, I said.

 

We’ve been sleeping together for a long time now. But I can’t help but feel more conscious now that we are a couple. I have this unnatural longing to hug or kiss her sleeping figure, and I feel like it will only get worse due to her constant teasing.

 

It’s a good thing that she hasn’t checked my status or logs, so she doesn’t know about the ‘deed’. And I intend to keep it that way for as long as I can.

If I don’t bring up any talks about system or status, and control my urges, she wouldn’t know.

 

“Uhhm… Sure, we can share the room if you want”, I said.

 

We entered the room and laid down on the bed to subdue the built up fatigue from the carriage ride.

 

After a while, I got up and said,

 

“I’ll prepare the bath for you. I’ll take my turn after yours”

 

“No… The water will get cold, and you will have to prepare the water twice. Instead let’s just go in together”, she said.

 

“Are you sure? Back at home, you weren’t very keen on taking a bath together. You don’t have to force yourself, I’ll just take a turn after you. And besides… nevermind”

 

“It’s fine, the bath is big enough. After all, It’s a luxury suite. So we should enjoy it together” she took my hand and began pacing towards the bath.

 

“Wait here and let me enter first. I’ll call you inside when I am ready”. Saying so, she entered the bath.

 

After a few moments, she called me inside.

 

I saw her blushing inside the bath while hugging her knees.

 

Sigh… And I thought she was getting comfortable around me. Well, it’s still some progress. Might as well enjoy these rare moments of embarrassed Aria.

 

She's looking so cute.

 

I undressed and joined her in the bath.

 

“I’ll try not to look at you, so get comfy, alright?” I asked while looking forward the whole time.

 

“Mhm” she said, probably while nodding.

 

“Is this really such a big deal? It’s not like they are too small, you must be a late bloomer. And besides, I imagine you look just as cute as I remember. So cheer up, okay?” I tried my best to sound as comforting as I could.

 

Squeal! Stop it, you’re making it worse. I’m already sixteen, how late can it get? It’s not like I am asking for big boobs like yours or mom’s, I’ll be fine even with the little ones. But these are just too small, they’re comparable to a 12-year-old’s. Even in my past life, I had bigger boobs than I have now. It’s just too embarrassing” she said.

 

I see, she’s really conscious about her size. I remember coming across something in the shop that might help her out of this situation… But do we really have to do this? I haven’t had a look at her body yet, but I’m sure she looks just as beautiful without clothes as she does with them. So we don’t need to rely on any unnatural procedures.

 

These were my thoughts until she said,

“You see, when I wear clothes, I usually stuff my blouse with some small cushions…”

 

Oh God, this situation is already out of hand.

 

“So if, hypothetically, there were a way to increase your breast size by a little bit, would you be willing to try it?” I asked.

 

“It’s of no use. Even though it’s out of my normal curriculum, I tried searching for ways to increase my breast size. The only lead I found was for some extremely rare animal's milk, it’s some sort of Yak. It’s said to increase the growth hormones in the chest area. But the said animal is nowhere to be found”, she said.

 

That’s probably what I saw in the shop.

 

I guess we are doing this then,

 

-------------------------------------

Items –

Neromic Yak’s Milk – 1500 SP

-Increases the growth hormones in the female chest area. (Breast enlargement milk)

-It will only increase the breast size if their body can handle it naturally, so don’t expect an unnatural growth.

 

Breast enlargement Medicine – 10000 SP

-Increases breast size significantly.

-Can be purchased multiple times.

-------------------------------------

The first one will do. I’ll give this to her tomorrow morning. It’s affordable as well, I’m sure she’ll love it.

 

As I was quickly browsing through the shop, I felt Aria’s soft touch on my back.

 

“Huh? What are you doing?”

 

“Were you listening to me just now? I said, I’ll wash your back, so don’t turn your head. Why are you spacing out?” she said.

 

Well, I should enjoy the moment for now. Tomorrow, she’s in for a surprise.

 

***

 

I never once saw her during the bath, just as she asked.

 

After the bath, Aria quickly fell asleep beside me. She must be exhausted after the bumpy carriage ride.

 

Her face was illuminated by the rays of moonlight sweeping in from the window.

 

Hah… She has such an angelic sleeping face. I could stare at it all day.

 

She is laying on her side while facing my direction.

I reached out my hand to push the bang away from her face.

 

As I was retracting my hand, she grabbed it. I hope she doesn’t wake up.

Thankfully, she didn’t. I can hear her slow, rhythmic breaths, and feel her breaths falling on my hand.

 

Looking at her defenseless face up close, I’m having all sorts of fantasies go through my head.

 

I remember the feeling when I first masturbated, and I wonder what it would feel like to do such things with Aria.

 

Maybe I can… She’s asleep anyway, so she wouldn’t know. I can get it over with if I’m quiet enough.

 

I know I shouldn’t be doing this, but only once is fine, isn’t it? I promise I won’t do it again…mm…I’ll try not to do this again.

 

Seeing that she was truly asleep, I pulled up my pajamas, and my free hand reached straight for my vagina.

 

I started to stroke gently on the outer lips. There was already a bit of wetness present, which made things a little easier.

 

Yes! This was the feeling that my body was longing for.

 

I shut my mouth tightly so that no accidental moans escape. If she finds out, it’s all over.

 

But there is a certain thrill in knowing that I can get caught anytime, and the fact that I am doing something so immoral is getting me even more excited. That too in front of Aria, no less.

 

If she finds out about this, how will she react? Will she stop liking me for being immoral as some of those books implied? Perhaps not, if I know her, she’ll probably explain it to me patiently and stop me if I’m doing something wrong.

 

Hah, let’s stop thinking too much and enjoy the sensation.

 

My fingers found their way towards my clitoris and began rubbing it gently. God, it’s so sensitive. I love it.

 

I kept rubbing the sensitive spots in regular intervals and let my finger explore a little bit inside the inner lips.

 

If only my other hand was free to go towards my breasts…

 

Oooh..

 

I am afraid that if someday Aria asks me to stop masterbating, I won’t be able to comply. It just feels so good.

 

Hah

 

I need to keep movements to a minimum and make sure that my breathing is under control, or else Aria might wake up.

 

I continued my actions while keeping my mouth tightly shut. I realized that my grip on Aria’s hand might have been a bit too tight.

 

Please don’t be awake… mhm… that spot!

 

I inserted the tip of my finger inside my vagina, while my thumb kept caressing my clitoris.

 

Ugh… It’s so hard not to moan.

 

After a while, I paced up my motions and began rubbing furiously. I believe some ‘shlik’ noises are coming out as a result, but I'm in too deep to stop now to back out.

 

Oooh! This is it. I can’t stop. I need to keep going.

 

Ooohh! I am getting so close.

 

Yes! That was it… Hah hah…

My whole body convulsed as I shut my legs tightly.

 

Just as I remembered, it felt so good.

 

I realized that I made quite a bit of movements during that last stretch. But seeing that Aria hasn’t moved, I’m probably safe.

 

Hah hah. I need to get my breathing under control.

 

Hah… That was amazing!

 

I can’t believe I just did that. I’m sorry for being so naughty, Aria. But it's for the best if you are unaware of this.

 


 

I apologize for the huge delay, I was super busy with uni and some rl stuff.

Besides that, share your thoughts and criticism.

134