Chapter 32 – First Date (Aria’s POV)
3.2k 5 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We made our way towards their home. After we knocked on the door, a boy who seemed to be around 10-year-old greeted us. He had black hair and a small stature. His body seemed a bit scrawny, but he had a cute face.

 

Now let’s hope his father can explain the situation correctly.

 

“Wow… so pretty”

 

What the- 

Did I hear that right? The first thing he does after opening the door is not greet his father but eye my girlfriend and call her pretty. Oh, come on, he is like eight or nine years younger than my Letty.

 

Cough cough” I jolted him out of his stupor.

 

“Oi, mind your manners, boy. They are nobles," his father said, lightly smacking him on the head.

 

“They are from Swindfort city. She is Miss Aria Ernius, and that Lady is her assistant, Miss Letica”, he introduced us.

 

“Swindfort… Ernius… Ah, I remember! You are the liar from the newspaper a few years ago! Mmph-!” He said, before his mouth was shut close by his father.

 

“Haha! My son loves to joke around, you see. Please don’t mind his words. Hahaha…” His father tried to cover for him, but it was quite obvious that they were probably among the majority of people who believed that I faked my invention or simply stole it for fame. My rich background just adds oil to the flames.

 

I should just feign ignorance and move on with the task at hand.

 

“Haha! How funny. Now let’s talk about our deal”

 

Then, his father introduced him to us and began explaining the situation to him.

 

His name was Wies. Judging by his scared face, he must have realized his mistakes after his father’s explanation. He had awoken a ‘D-grade’ Talent as a Priest. So, if he decides to join the church after growing up, he should have a decent life to look forward to. But the value for D-grade Talents is low, so he would probably have a hard time being bossed around by other more prominent priests.

 

And I think his father realizes that, which is why he is not admitted to any school until now.

 

Looking at the state of their home, it was clear that they were living on the bare minimum wages. So any worries about their rejection were dispelled.

 

He didn’t speak a word during their conversation. Only replying with ‘yes’ and nods.

 

After his father finished the explanation, he was delighted with the idea of leaving this hole and living a prosperous life in Swindfort city.

 

“I-I am very sorry. You are not a liar. P-please forgive me and don’t cancel your deal!”, he shakily exclaimed. Poor kid must be terrified at the thought of offending a noble.

 

“It’s alright. If you agree, pack up your luggage and prepare to relocate by tomorrow. We will meet you at the town center in the morning” I said.

 

““Thank you very much!””, both of them spoke in unison.

 

“It’s alright. We’ll discuss the play on the way. Just be prepared to keep your end of the bargain.”

 

Now that the main issue is taken care of, we can enjoy the rest of the day to the fullest.

 

Growl…

 

I heard Letty’s stomach growl.

 

Oops! I completely forgot about our lunch. Letty must have been suppressing her hunger all this time.

 

Aw, look at her go red! How cute!

 

“I am sorry, Letty. Let’s go and have lunch first”

 

She just nodded in embarrassment.

 

***

 

We ate our fill and took a short afternoon nap.

 

I opened my eyes to see Letty’s face very close to mine.

 

“Eep!...ouch” I jolted awake and accidentally banged our heads.

 

““Oww!””

 

“What were you doing so close to my face, Letty? You scared me for a second” I asked.

 

“I am sorry. I didn’t want to wake you up. I was just…” she mumbled something at the end.

 

“Just what?” I asked.

 

She replied in a low voice, Just admiring your pretty face

 

Aww!

 

“What? I can’t hear you” I decided to tease her more.

 

“I was just admiring your face! It’s prettier” she said in one breath.

 

“Aw! Thanks, Letty. You are beautiful as well”

 

“About what that kid said earlier… He called me pretty, but didn’t say anything to you. And I… just wanted to double check it. Even though I know already that you are way prettier, I just wanted to cross check. I am sorry for startling you” she said.

 

She is so adorable! I love her!

 

I hugged her and said,

 

“Thank you so much. But in my eyes, you are the prettiest. So don’t sell yourself short, alright?”

 

“But-” she was about to say something, but I cut her words short with a kiss on her cheek.

 

“Shh…I don’t want to debate who is prettier. We are both the prettiest in each other’s eyes”

 

“Mmn” she nodded and planted a quick peck on my cheek.

Hehe, my girlfriend is the cutest!

 

***

 

After wrapping that up, we decided to tour around the city. I didn’t want her to know that I planned for this, so I gently guided our tour towards the hot spring resort’s direction.

 

We window shopped for some small items. And knowing that the guards are secretly following us, I left the carry bags and luggage for them to handle.

 

“Hey Mister, are there any nice tourist spots around here?” I asked some random passerby. And as expected, he directed us towards the hotspring resort.

 

Mission success!

 

“Let’s spend the night there, Letty. It sounds fun!”

 

“But we already have a reservation at the previous inn. We can just head back after enjoying the hot spring” she said.

 

“Please, I really want us to have the full experience. We will enjoy the hot spring, then enjoy the local food, and then spend the night in their traditional rooms” I said.

 

“If you insist, then alright”

 

Yay! We’re gonna have a blast tonight.

 

***

 

After making our way to the resort, I booked the best room with a private hot spring. The hot springs were cooled down to an optimal temperature using magic, as the natural water was too hot. At times like these, one realizes the convenience provided with the help of magic. In my previous life, so much energy would have been wasted doing the same job. But here, all it takes is a combination of enchantments powered by mana stones. It’s really fascinating.

 

As recommended by the reception, we ordered our food to be delivered to our room so that we could enjoy it while appreciating the beauty of this place.

 

Our room was cozy, and the interior style was very different from the usual wooden theme we can find everywhere else in the city. The walls were decorated with paintings, and a lot of the decorations were made out of straw and bamboo. There was a low table with two seats across from each other on either side of the table. It slightly resembles the Japanese-style tables.

 

We took our seats, and soon a few maids in traditional outfits entered with the food. Their outfits covered almost their entire bodies, including their faces. Their eyes, hands, and feet were the only visible body parts. They placed the dishes on the table and served us some soup in bowls.

 

One of the maids then began to unfold the folds to our right to reveal the beautiful courtyard with the hot spring. The scenery was, as described, quite breathtaking. Our courtyard was open on the front to a sharp cliff, where we could see the sun setting gently in the mountain valley, and was divided from the other yards on either side of our room by bamboo walls.

The greenery, the rocky slopes of the mountains, and the small streams of rivers merging into a huge lake at the bottom of the valley are twinkling with the rays of the setting sun. All of these contributed to giving us a magnificent view of the place. The light fog on the surface of the lake made the mountains stand out even more.

 

The shutting of the door by the maids, who seemed to have left without me noticing, brought me out of my trance.

 

I looked at Letty and saw her peacefully smiling at the scenery before her. I knew it, it was the perfect place for our first official date.

 

“Let’s not keep the food waiting, shall we?” I smiled at her.

 

“Yes. It’s just that the view is so beautiful. It was totally worth it to book this room instead of the normal hot spring suite. We would have missed out on a lot. Thank you, Aria” she said cheerfully.

 

“Fumu, with me by your side, you don’t have to worry about missing out on anything. Now let’s dig in!”

 

After having some delicious and some, well… not so delicious dishes, we finished off the meal with some deserts. The maid cleaned up the dishes and gave us some instructions about the rules of the hot spring.

 

These were the normal rules like you are not supposed to go near the cliff, the resort could not be held accountable for any accidents related to the cliff, you should wait at least 30 minutes after the meal, and of course, no peeking at the rooms to the side.

 

After the maid left, we decided to have a little walk around the resort. We returned after around half an hour to soak in the hot spring.

 

“Aria, I want to say something to you that I’ve been trying to say since this morning”, Letty said.

 

“Sure, unless it’s about last night, you can tell me anything” I said, reminiscing about the embarrassing things I said during the bath.

 

“H-how? Y-you know about y-yesterday night?” she asked, while her face was flushing red.

 

Wait, what’s going on here?

 

“If it bothers you, I promise I will never do it again”, she said.

 

“What are you even talking about? It was me who spouted nonsense during our bath. Why are you getting embarrassed?” I asked,

 

“Huh? So you were talking about the bath. Hahaha…” Letty said, that was the fakest fake laugh I’ve ever heard. Something is up with her, and she is hiding something.

 

Just what else happened last night? Did I say something else before dozing off? I don’t recall anything special… Unless Letty said something, and I dozed off before hearing it.

 

“What are you hiding, Letty?”

 

“It’s nothing. Rather than that, do you remember that you mentioned the milk that increases breast size? I purchased it from the Shop, and you drank it this morning. I just wanted to let you know that the milk wasn’t ordinary, but I never got the chance to. Haha, funny how you drank without noticing, huh? Hahaha…” She continued doing her fake laughs.

 

Wait, what did she say?

 

“You fed me the boob growing milk? And it was in your shop? How much did it cost?” I let go of the matter that she was desperately trying to avoid.

 

“Yes, it cost about 1500 SP. I had more than 2000 stored up, so it’s no big deal” she said.

 

“Wow, really. I don’t really know if it’s a cheap or an expensive buy. Let me compare it to other resources and see how the price fares”

 

Just as I was about to open Letty’s system interface, she said,

“No! Don’t check the system. Trust me, it was a good deal” I could feel the hint of panic in her voice.

 

Okay, so her secret is related to the system.

 

Sigh, let’s respect her wish if she doesn’t want me to pursue it any further.

 

“Alright, if you say so. And thank you so much for this wonderful gift. I can’t wait to see its effects. I’m looking forward to it” I said, while pulling her into a hug.

 

I hope whatever she is hiding is something trivial, I don’t want to see her in any form of danger.

 

“Now you won’t feel self-conscious about your size. I am happy that you liked it”

 

“Mnm, let’s enjoy the hot spring now”

 

We stripped off our clothes, and I wrapped a towel around my body. Letty didn’t bother to do the same and just entered the yard naked. She placed some towels nearby to dry us when we got out and soaked herself in the rocky pool.

 

I settled in beside her and removed the towel after entering the pool.

 

““Hah! What a bliss!”” we both said at the same time as we relaxed our bodies in the warm pool.

 

““Hahaha””

 

We enjoyed the relaxing hot spring, coupled with the amazing scenery, which was now illuminated in certain areas by lamps and the moon. Even our yard was subtly lighted by magic lamps, creating the perfect ambience.

 

Honestly, the applications of magic in creating the perfect environment are limitless. Enough of that for now, let’s just enjoy the moment.

 

I closed my eyes and let the warm, soothing water do its job.

 

Seeing that Letty had also closed her eyes, I sneakily peeked at her boobs. I found her breasts floating on the water. Wow, I didn’t know that they could float like this.

 

Let’s hope that the milk works wonders for me and my boobs become big enough to float as well. Hehehe, it’s so amusing to watch them float like this.

 

“Please don’t stare so intensely”, Letty whispered, shyly.

 

Eh?

 

Oh God! Letty just caught me staring at her boobs!

 

"I am not a pervert, I swear!"

109