Chapter 38 – Nothing Happened, I swear (Aria’s POV)
2.3k 8 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

As I slowly opened my eyes, I was greeted by the warm glow of the sunrays streaming in through the curtains. And in front of me, draped in my arms, was Letty.

 

I can feel her slow, rhythmic breaths through her back. Ah, what a beautiful morning!

 

I snuggled even closer to her and gently moved my hands around her delicate waist. I noticed that my hand somehow reached under her gown, sliding it to her chest level. Revealing her cute pink pants in full glory.

 

Her skin is really smooth, I hope she stays asleep for as long as possible so that I can keep cuddling like this.

 

She’s still fast asleep, and I don’t want to wake her up for no reason. After all, it’s quite rare for her to oversleep. I wanna stay like this for a little longer.

 

Hmm, if I were to move my hands anymore to the top, I might accidentally touch her breasts. Not counting my newly acquired breasts, I’ve never touched any before. 

I wonder how they’d feel, so maybe…

And Letty's are definitely on the bigger side. She’s fast asleep anyway, so should I try it? No one would know, and I’m sure she wouldn’t mind…

 

Okay, just a little touch, nothing more. And I have to be discreet about it so that I don’t accidentally wake her up.

 

Slow and steady…

 

I am here!

 

Woah, they are so soft! I need to make sure that I don’t apply too much pressure. She’d definitely think of me as a pervert if she caught me groping her.

 

They feel really good. The firmness, and the texture, it’s all so perfect. I better retract my hands slowly, or I might get addicted to this feeling.

 

Just a little longer, just a few more seconds… 

 

Creak

 

What was that? Wait, don’t tell me. That was the door!

 

Startled, I quickly retracted my hands, brushing past Letty’s nipple.

 

“Mnhm”, Letty moaned. Loud enough for whoever’s at the door to hear.

 

 

It’s over! Let’s face it, who dares to enter my room without knocking? Who’s such an impudent, ill-mannered person?

 

“Kyaah! I didn’t see anything, I swear!”, Sophia yelled.

 

This idiot!

 

I turned my head towards the door, prepared to give her an earful. But…

 

“ARIA! What’s the meaning of this?! How are you so… shameless! In broad daylight, at that!”. It was none other than Mom, and she was followed by Sophia, who covered her eyes.

 

Ooh no, she's here with Mom.

 

“You’re not even engaged yet, you can’t perform such acts”, she continued.

 

“Wait, Mom, I swear. This isn’t how it looks, let me explain”, I said, hastily covering Letty’s lower body with a blanket.

 

Sophia retreated, while peeking through the small gaps amid the fingers covering her face.

 

“I’ve already approved of your relationship, I even convinced your Dad. You should have informed me if things were moving so quickly. And I apologize for interrupting; I'll leave you two to it... Just don't go too far with it. Such behavior is only acceptable at certain times and in certain places.”, saying so, she also followed Sophia’s suite and closed the door behind her.

 

Wait!

 

At least, let me make some excuses.

 

Sigh. I better clear up this misunderstanding before anything escalates.

 

After waking Letty up, I didn’t mention anything about what transpired. Good for her, she passed through the entire ordeal while asleep.

Amid all of this, I recalled the moan that Letty made. Oh my God, that was so cute and... erotic. I can’t get it out of my head.

 

I hastily made our way to the breakfast table and sent Letty away under the pretense of checking on some ‘important document’ for a few minutes.

 

“Mom, look at me. It’s not what you think”, I said, as I saw her avert her eyes from me.

 

“Whatever do you mean, Dear. I’m just shocked to know that my little daughter grew up so fast. It feels like yesterday when you called me ‘Mommy’. Hah, time flies by so quickly when we get old”, she said in a dramatic way.

 

“Mom, please. It’s not what you think. We were not doing anything. In fact, Letty was asleep”, I said.

 

“No need to cover up, Dear. Even though I heard a shameful noise from my student’s mouth, I’ll pretend I never heard it. You don’t need to worry”, she said.

 

“No, I’m not covering for her. I was just curious, and I was half asleep. Nothing happened!”

 

“If that’s what you say”, she teasingly said.

 

I give up. There is no convincing her.

 

“And I’m sorry for barging in. Your friend was waiting for you for quite a while, so I thought it’d be a good idea to check on you. I didn’t know things were like that, I’ll be careful next time”

 

Whatever… There is no convincing her now.

 

***

 

After meeting Sophia and repeating the same sort of lines again, she, just like Mom, didn’t buy any of my excuses and just assumed the worst.

 

Poor Letty, she isn’t even aware about any of this.

 

After carrying on with the usual routine till the afternoon. After lunch, Letty and I made a plan to go shopping for a dress for the upcoming party.

 

On our way there, inside the carriage, Letty asked,

“Hey, did something happen in the morning when I was asleep?”

 

“Huh? Nothing happened. Who told you that anything happened? I didn’t do anything.”

 

“Relax, Why are you getting so flustered? I just asked because I received ‘+500 SP’ message twice when I woke up. So something must have happened when I was asleep. I was waiting until we got some alone time. So tell me, did something good happen?” she asked.

 

“Oh that. Uhm… It’s a secret, I’ll tell you some other day”, I said.

 

Humph, it’s not fair. First you didn’t tell me anything about the secret room, and now you’re hiding something again. I don’t like it”, she turned her face away, sulking.

 

“Don’t be like that, Letty. You know I would never hide anything important from you. We all have our secrets, don’t we?”, saying so, I calmly patted her head.

 

“Mnn”, she cutely nodded.

 

“So, if I tell you my secret, will you tell me what happened this morning?”, she asked quietly. With a slight blush on her face.

 

“Hmm, what secret? If you really want to do so, then okay. Let’s do that”

 

Now she has me hooked.

 

Which secret is she talking about? I’m curious.

 

Even though it’s embarrassing to admit, I have a feeling that it's worth it.

 

“Okay, I’ll go first. But promise me that you wouldn’t tell anything about it to Teacher”

 

“I promise”

 

“Okay, so remember when you were at the academy, before you invented mana-comm, we used to write letters?”, she asked.

 

“Yes”

 

“One of those times, I confessed that I stole something from Teacher’s bedroom”

 

“Go on”, I said.

 

“At that time, what I stole was a book. More specifically, a romance novel”

 

“Wait, Mom? She reads romance novels? Why did you not tell me before? And wait, don’t tell me this was your secret”, I said.

 

“No, let me finish. Later I found out that it was her way of making me explore new things. At first, I didn’t care for anything other than work, but then I learned and explored new hobbies and such”

 

You’re still the same workaholic, Letty. Don’t talk like you aren’t.

 

“I liked those novels a lot. So I frequently stole another one as soon as I finished one. It was during one of those times that I stumbled across a bookstore in search of a new lesbian romance novel”

 

Wow, I’m already astonished to know that even Mom has such hobbies. I wonder what’s Letty’s secret tho.

 

“But the new novel was different. It was targeted at a mature audience. At that time, I didn’t know what it meant. So I read it. And it was only after Teacher taught me about women’s bodies that I came to know what it meant”

 

And now, I could see her getting more and more flustered with every sentence.

 

“And even after Teacher forbade me. I still kept going to the bookstore and kept reading those mature books. I felt guilty about keeping it a secret and not following Teacher’s words. So, I’m sorry for being so unruly. And also, there was no very explicit content in the book, they just referenced sex, nothing more. That was my secret”

 

Hehe, she’s so adorable! She thought I’d scold her for not telling me before. Hehehe, let’s tease her a little.

 

“Oh my, and here I thought that my Letty was as innocent as a baby. I see that you’ve been naughty when I wasn’t around”

 

She was genuinely frightened at this point.

“No, it’s not like that- eh?”, cutting her off  mid sentence, I pulled her into a hug.

 

“You’re just so cute, Letty. Did you really think that I’d be upset? Hahah, I can’t believe it. How can someone be so overwhelmingly cute?”

 

“Eh? You’re really not angry?”

 

“Why would I be? It’s just some books anyway. And you deserve to act rebelliously when you want. So make sure to never suppress your opinions, I’ll always support you, no matter what”, I said.

 

“Thank you, Aria. I always felt guilty for disobeying Teacher. I'm feeling much better now. It's just that, based on Teacher's words and what I read in the church's books, I thought I was doing something wrong, something immoral.”

 

“You did nothing wrong, Letty. Although I wouldn’t recommend 12 or 13 year old to read those books, you are a special case. You are my girlfriend, you can do whatever you want”, I said.

 

“Hehe, thanks again. There is one more secret that I am hiding, but I’m not ready to talk about it yet, so please forgive me. Now it’s your turn to spill whatever happened in the morning”

 

“Ahem, how do I say this?”. I retracted my arms and turned to look straight ahead and said, “Just don’t think of me as a pervert, and know that I am sorry for what I did. What happened was…”

I told her about it, except for a small little detail about how I caused her to flash her pants to Teacher and Sophia. I just told her that I groped her, I didn’t provide any additional details. So technically, I didn’t lie.

 

“Hehehe, that must have been so hilarious. But you know, you didn’t have to do it while I was asleep, I wouldn’t mind letting you touch my breast. Next time, just ask, and I’ll let you play all you want with them. And besides, I did something… nevermind”, she said shyly.

 

“There won’t be a next time, and I don’t want to play with your breasts. I just wanted to know how they’d feel”, I said. God, even Letty doesn’t believe me.

And I really did fuck up this time, so it's deserved.

“What? You didn’t like them?”. Her tone seemed a little sad.

 

“No, they’re great. It’s just… Argh! Stop it, we’ve arrived at the shop anyway, so let’s get off”

 

***

 

We got off the carriage, visited a few shops, and tried on a bunch of dresses and eventually settled on a yellow gown. It complimented my blonde hair pretty well.

 

Even though I’m glad that Letty isn’t treating me any differently, I know that internally, just like Mom and Sophia, she also believes that I’m a pervert.

 

Well, they say that you reap what you sow. This must be the punishment for taking advantage of my sleeping girlfriend.

 


 

I know that chapter likes are kinda superficial. But I'd really appreciate it if you liked the chapters. It makes the stats screen look a whole lot nicer. And as always, let me know your thoughts

88