Chapter 2
235 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifteen men along with a round-belly person who is sitting in a chair could be seen at an abandoned production house.

One of them is carrying a wooden chest as he lay it on the ground and greeted the boss before stating about the chest.

"Toto, you really take good care of that, As I thought, entrusting that to you is a good choice."

"hehe, Boss I told you, you can entrust this gold bar to me!"

The big man pumped his chest proudly earning a glare from others.

The one who called the boss just flicked the smoking cigarette and walk towards the chest.

"... The Serpent Gang, did they make a move?"

"...Boss, Rock did not respond to my call, it is possible that..."

BAGH!!!

The boss kicked the chest making his underlings flinch due to the sudden action.

"Worthless piece of shit, just scouting those shitbags, that man can't even do it?!"

The boss said as he scratches his big belly, he popped his smoke cigarette, and spit out saliva afterward.

"We must eliminate them, I, Garth should only be the one who will rule the West Slum!!!"

Garth took the key from Toto's hand, he crouch down and open the padlock.

He threw the padlock on Toto and opens the chest.

His eyes were still closed, he pumped his cigarette before looking down.

However, he widens his eyes and a tick mark appeared on his forehead, his face darkens, and started to shout angrily.

"WHO IS THIS BRAT!? TOTO!!!"

The man who was called Garth angrily scream at toto, wha they had seen was a frail boy in a baby position while trembling with fair amber eyes full of life.

Garth angrily grabs the little boy, lifting him in the air before glaring.

"This brat...!"

Garth tremble when he looked down, he glared at Toto who was trembling.

"Where is the fu-!"

"Boss!!!"

Garth was not able to finish his words as one of his underlings came, recklessly running towards him.

He was about to scold him but the panicked look of his underlings make him feel a bad premonition.

"Ambush! The serpent gang is h-Ack!!!"

An arrow was shot at the back shoulder of his underling.

"For fuck!!! Everyone be ready to gather your weapons! Kill all of'em!"

Garth shouted, it did not take long for the people of the serpent gang to appear in every place.

The serpent gang came prepared with their poor-quality bows and short swords.

The entry was full of people of the serpent gang, soon, the people make their way to the center along with a woman walking, her heels making a sound, and she puffed her cigarette with a bored expression.

The woman is in her 30s with sharp red eyes and dark red hair, she has a voluptuous body that could make any man filled with lust, and the way she walks gives a feeling of superiority, along with her tight white pants that engrave the thickness of her long legs, and a short red jacket with a feathers design at the upper volume at the shoulder. 

But this woman.

"Shara Valdimore!!!"

Garth angrily shouted her name, his eyes looked like they could pierce anyone, the way he looked at the woman is filled with madness, hatred, and grudges.

"You bitch!"

"Yeah, you cunt, oh well, everyone, clean them up, don't leave anything."

"Hai!"

The people of the serpent gang straighten their bows and let go of the arrow, shooting every member of Garth's gang.

However, all of the projectiles were blocked by yellowish color, which form a circle covering garths and everyone from getting shot.

Shara did not panic at the sudden barrier that deflected her underling's arrows, instead, she raises her index at the top of it a lit of fire appeared before smoothly swinging it horizontally.

The single small fire swayed like a whip before it soon turn into a large blazing fire that could engulf everything.

The fire hits the barrier multiple times, and the barrier that was made appeared a small crack then it was getting bigger.

"Tch! Useless!"

Garth, Heave a sigh heavily before stomping the ground, soon at the tip of his foot, the ground started to shake, and soon a pillar of earth and rock, deflected the blazing fire, Garth then threw the little boy, as he knew he was a burden, a nuisance, he signals Toto to grab the little boy before focusing on his nemesis.

"This time, I will fucking kill you, you bitch! Hey, you! Kill all of them!"

"Yeah!!!'

Garth's underlings charge toward their enemies with their weapons.

Garth, despite his appearance, stomped the ground, and just like that, he immediately appeared right in front of Shara, and the little boy has a look of shock.

Garth while taking momentum, he forms his hand into a fist then soon it was covered with rocks, that have spikes all over them.

Garth gives Shara a straight punch right into her abdomen.

Unfortunately, Shara did not let his way on her, she stepped back a little before using her legs to swing it, parrying the punch before stretching her arms with open palms and said full of boredom.

"... Blaze."

A blazing fire soon shower right in front of Garth's eyes, engulfing his existence which made his underlings slowly lose their morale.

However, much to Shara's dismay, Garth's appeared unscathed instead, while he was still engulfed with fire, he grabs her hair and pulled her forcefully before giving her a straight punch to her beautiful face.

Garth did not let go of her hair and was about to give a barrage of attacks, unfortunately, underneath him, a magic circle appeared before soon a pillar of fire attacks him, unconsciously letting go of Shara's hair.

Shara touches her cheek before spitting blood, she narrowed her eyes before lifting her hand vertically, and a wall of fire then ascended fast enough to burn the arrows that flew on her right side.

Shara did not mind the attack but continued looking at the pillar of fire.

Soon, once the pillar of fire is gone, thee a man stood with burnt all over his body, half of his hair was burnt, he is groaning in pain but still glared at her.

He then smirked at her which Shara did not fail to see.

She soon widen her eyes and was about to move, however it was already too late.

Whoosh!

Spurt!

A rock formation of a sharp spear flew at her back successfully tearing off her skin and flesh.

It did not take long for another spear made of rock to fly toward her.

Shara, despite her condition, screamed while stomping the ground then a wave of fire spread all over the place burning everything even her teammates and other enemies, together with Garth's magic.

She held her right abdomen with blood in her mouth, and both of them glared at each other.

Then, a magic circle appeared in the air around Shara, which goes the same as Garth.

"Fire lance!"

"Earth bullet!"

Both of them fired their magic, and while doing so, both of them dash before kicking each other.

Shara gives Garths a barrage of kicks which he replied by dodging like a boxer, as he keeps waving the round body, he gives shara an uppercut before immediately delivering a left hook.

Both of them keeps changing attacks but none was receiving fatal damage.

The little boy looked shocked at the scene, his face is pale and he could not scream but only looked at them full of fear.

'...they, killing each other?'

The little boy was surprised about them killing each other that he forgot about magic.

He looks at his side and saw a man burn to a crisp, and could not help but puke.

He forcefully stood up and shakingly walked away from the scene.

'Run... I need to run...!"

The little boy quickly moved away from the situation, he was scared, and the people he had seen is abnormal.

No, it was him who is abnormal, why he was here in the first place?

Why did he get into this situation?

Soon, the little boy cried due to the shock he was feeling.

'...I... I just want to go home to my mother...!'

The little boy, struggling to get away, not minding the painful cries of others who got implicated, his world was like a blank sheet of paper.

Without a word that has been transcribed, the same goes for his existence.

'Crazy!!!'

He was scared.

It was his first time seeing someone killing other human beings.

What's more, it doesn't affect them.

"Blueegh!!!"

The little boy puked, but nothing came out, only his saliva.

The little boy even forgot his hunger and exhaustion.

And continue to walk away.

"Need...to run... I have to run...! But, where....."

A question without an answer.

Where should he go?

What is he supposed to do?

Where is his... Home?

The little boy stopped walking.

'None...'

There is nothing he could do in his current situation.

"Haha..."

He used his hands to cover his face.

He remembers all of the protagonists who were sent into another world, just like the story, that phenomenon also happens to him right now.

It was unbelievable, but the proof is his existence.

But no one would even believe this.

Because no one would believe such a thing, and it will only put him in a dangerous predicament.

"...if only...if only if... I went home early...I would not have died..."

Soon, anger surged in him, remembering the words of an unknown teenage boy who killed him.

He could do nothing, he is not a smart person, he doesn't know about politics or business, and only he knows how to play video games, and eat.

"Can I even survive here?"

He is a modern person which rich in technology and now sees the surroundings like a European structure.

He looks around and no one was in his surroundings except him.

He don't know where he was.

Soon, he leans on the wall. And buried himself.

"His... Damn it..."

'This is the worst...'

The little boy who doesn't know what to do continues to cry dreaming of coming home...

A home where he could see his mother's smile, a place where he could enjoy his life again despite the pathetic way he live, at least, there is water where he could wash his body no matter what time.

There is his favorite food that he could buy on the market.

There is the internet.

Computer, games, gachas, mobile phones....waifus...

But now?

There is none.

The little boy did not even know if he could adapt here.

The shock is still there in his brain.

"How does the protagonist in isekai'd story keeps himself calm and continue his/her life to move forward."

Because...

At that moment, the little boy feels hopeless.

Grooaann~

His hungry too.

His smell is rottenly bad.

He is dehydrated.

He feels cold.

At this rate, he will die.

But how can he survive?

He cannot build modern technologies.

He was scared that maybe in this people of age could treat that as evil.

'Haha... Imagine creating a toilet bowl and I was deemed an evil person creating something evil and the church executed me by burning me into stakes.'

The little boy shallowly laugh, he still did not know his situation here, nor how the people live there.

Everything was a shock to him that this mind could not take it.

Physically exhausted and mentally exhausted.

Soon, the boy slowly loses consciousness.

And closes his eyes still hoping to go home from his original world.

As the little boy loses consciousness, a pair of boots was shown.

"Oh? What do we have here~"

A man wearing a long coat that stopped into his knees, white long sleeves, and a black necktie, he was wearing a thin frame of glasses while his keen eyes is looking at the little boy.

"Oh~ how nice, I need a little kid right now~"

"Boss!"

." hm? What is it taro?"

"The Serpent gang and Blackbear gang clashed with each other! The result is still unknown!"

"Hm~ well it is none of my business, they could kill each other as long as they won't lay a hand on my territory, anyway, hey, lift this disgusting brat. He will be a good laborer."

"Yes!"

Unknown to the little boy, he will soon experience something he will be forced to take.

6