Reincarnation
200 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

For most people who love Isekai, they might say yes but for me?

Definitely. 

Absolutely.

After all, the moment I open my eyes after I died, I suddenly saw myself in the hospital, carried by a nurse.

She pass me to a woman and she carried me.

"Honey, our baby!"

The woman shows me to a man.

"Yeah… hey little guy…"

When I saw their loving gaze, I knew at that moment that they are my parents.

"So what are we gonna name for him, Honey?"

"Yu."

"Yu?"

"Yeah… From now on, you're now our son, Ishigami Yu."

My father declared proudly.

And that is the start of my new life in this world.

At the same time, the start of my torturous days.

Although I'm a baby, my mental age is a 27 years old man.

I feel guilty whenever I suck my mother's breast and other things that made me think about life.

So when I become five years old and can now walk alone, I requested to have my own room.

Fortunately, they agree, especially my father.

The moment I request it, he made a lecher face to my mother.

It looks like I need to think of a name for my brother or my sister.

Another year have passed, and I started to enter school.

Obviously, the teachers saw me as a genius since I can write my name and answer their questions perfectly.

I might not a Japanese in my last life but when I was 8 years old, my father remarried to a Japanese woman and because of that, I live in Japan until I graduated from high school before I began college in Minnesota, where my mother's homeland is.

The most reason why I'm able to survive in high school is because of my stepbrother who is my brother, best friend, and teacher.

Unfortunately, after I graduated from college, no company accept me because of my low experience.

My age needs to be 20 years old but 19 years of experience, are they kidding?

However, this became a blessing in disguise since if they accept me at that time, I wouldn't become an actor.

Someone scout me for my looks and that's how I started to become an extra until I become a main character in a movie.

Then my fame rise not until the pandemic started.

Because of that, my fame become stagnant however, while watching a game play on the YouTube, I thought that I can also do this so I buy a computer and camera, set it up, and start my first live stream.

My content is composed of playing some video games and react some viral videos.

At first, it's very enjoyable but day by day it's slowly becoming not.

However, it change when someone donated to me to watch an anime series.

In just one episode, I immediately hook about it and when I finished it, I immediately ask some recommendations.

And that's how I become an Otaku.

Other than that, I join some collaborations where I play some games for fun.

However, a coach scouts me to join the professional gaming.

I didn't expect that I have a talent for it.

At first, I wanted to reject but I thought this is another opportunity so I accept it.

In my first tournament, my team got into third place however, it's not that bad because my team is new in the pro league.

4