Popular
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the auditorium… 

After singing their national anthem and academy anthem, they sit down, waiting for the first-year representative to give their speech.

Currently, Ishigami is sitting in his class section. 

Likewise to the other members of the student council.

Murmurs and whispers are humming around the auditorium while waiting for the announcement.

"Moving on, we will now have our new student address. This year's entrance exam top scorer, Iino Miko." 

After the teacher's announcement, the students clap as a girl student with a short brown hair is walking up to the stage.

When she arrived at the microphone, the auditorium became silent.

It looks like she is nervous because her voice while her speech is ongoing is having some vibrato.

Fortunately, it ends well and the whole auditorium claps for her speech and she goes back to her seat.

Protagonist seat.

Last row that is near to the window.

The position where the protagonist can see everyone but he can't be easy to see by others and since the protagonist began to get bored, he just decided to look out the window, thinking something else like problems in their life or monologuing about anything.

That's where his seat from now on.

"Next."

The teacher said and Yu stand up.

"My name is Ishigami Yu. 15 years old. I'm just your typical game Otaku. Nice to meet all of you."

Obviously, they are in the middle of introducing themselves to the class.

Most of them are not his classmates last year but they couldn't hide their disgust because of the fact that the rumored rascal is in their classroom.

Is something he thought about but in reality, that's only on the boy's side.

Meanwhile, on the girl's side, especially those who don't know him personally, thought that there might be something wrong with the rumors since no one will reject such a handsome guy like him, and being a rascal added to his charm.

But they didn't voice out their opinions and just continue their introduction.

He might not know but the moment he received the harem protagonist title, his charm soared up high in the eyes of girls but was still the same in the boy's eyes.

In other words, the new Ishigami is more handsome compared to the original series.

This is the reason why girls and boys have different opinions about the rumors about him.

*Bell Ring

Since the bell rings, he decided to have his lunch break on the rooftop to eat alone.

If he eats here, he might lose his appetite because of the stares of his classmates.

"Hey, Ishigami-kun. Can we eat together?"

Suddenly, a girl block his way before could leave.

When the other girls see this, like a shackle that loses its lock, they immediately swarm him and try to get him to eat with them.

Ishigami is surprised by this scene so he decided to force himself to way out while saying, "I'm sorry."

"It's all your fault."

"No, it's your fault."

"No, it's your fault."

When Ishigami disappears from the classroom, the girls blame each other for scaring him.

Meanwhile, while walking up the rooftop, Ishigami feels the gaze of the girls in the hallway is different from before.

When he realized this, there is only one reason that come to his mind.

1