Slime
74 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After he got all the pieces of information, he concluded that these are normal and had no special things within them.

What he means by normal is he could use their function pretty well.

He put all of these inside his inventory except for the copper shortsword.

Surprisingly, despite the old look, it's very sharp and clean.

He picks it up and sways it like he is fighting an invisible figure.

Then he looks at it again.

He remembers that he always want to have an adventure when he was young in his past world but when he grow up this passion become dull until that passion die.

But now, this passion become lit again.

'For starters, I need to scout my area. Rather than focusing on adventure, my goal is to finish my quest first. I can still go back here so I will scout for a certain perimeter. Hmm… a mile is enough… then focus on defending. If this world has a story it means that this peacefulness is not permanent. There might be some monsters lurking around here. Although it's best to not stay in a certain area, I feel that there is a special thing in this cabin so I might gamble myself for that. Anyway, even if I got the penalty, I wouldn't die but… yeah… it's best to avoid it.'

After his thoughts, he immediately walks an around a mile away from the cabin.

Fortunately, there is no danger in this area.

However, he can hear some bush scratches but whenever he looks out, nothing is there.

With his system, he can see the time is still 7:30 am. 

It means that he already spend 30 minutes here.

He decided to look around more and find some edible fruits such as berries since there are so many berry bushes here.

The cabin is near a small pond so he tries to fish, a spearfishing with the bamboo stick that he found while walking around earlier.

However, when he was about to submerge in the water, he immediately stops his movement since the fish are gathering near to him.

He feels uneasy, especially with their sharp fangs so he immediately uses his All Creation View.

[Piranha: Deadly]

"F*CK, I almost die."

Immediately, he backed out and continue to gather some berries.

Since he is staying here, he decided to clean the cabin.

He doesn't know why the bedroom is very clean but—

"Oh! What is this?"

He found a big drop of water coming out from the corner of the bed.

"Oh! it moved!"

With his curiosity, he decided to touch it, however, he thought to be careful so he use his All Creation View.

[Cleaning Slime: Normal]

"I see… so that's why the bedroom is clean."

Since it looks harmless, he decided to touch it.

"It really feels like I'm touching a big drop of water, even though I didn't experience that. Anyway, can you help me to clean? Oh, yeah. You couldn't answer me. Anyway, I might use you since that's your function. You've been locked here in the bedroom so might as well let you venture around the cabin."

Then he put the slime outside of the bedroom.

When the slime starts to move, all of the places it walks are getting cleaned.

"What a convenient."

It looks like what he needed to do is to sleep since a night in an unknowing place is more dangerous than a day.

Then he suddenly, remembers that he squish something earlier.

"Ah!"

He immediately apologizes to the slime.

"It's just an accident that I killed your friend. I'm sorry."

But the slime continues to walk like it didn't hear anything.

'It looks like they have no intelligence. Well, might as well sleep now. First, lock the entrance door and lie on the bed.'

As he thought, he lock the entrance door and start to sleep.

2