Shinomiya Kaguya
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In some mansion, the black-haired girl is waking up by a blonde-haired girl.

"Kaguya-sama, It's already morning."

The black-haired girl— Shinomiya Kaguya slowly wakes up as she wipes her eyes.

Meanwhile, the blonde girl opens the curtain to light the room.

As the light touched her body, it made her wake up more.

"Good morning, Hayasaka."

"Good morning, Kaguya-sama. Your breakfast is ready."

"Okay."

The blonde girl is Kaguya's personal maid, Hayasaka Ai.

Then she got up from her bed and walked to the hallway, went downstairs, and sat at a large table where only she mostly will eat here by herself.

She is already used to it so this doesn't bother her anymore.

Looking at the breakfast cooked by Hasayaka, she started to clap and said, "Itadakimas"

She started to eat as time went by.

In her car.

Recently, I heard a new rumor going around about me.

It states that something is going around with me and Ishigami-kun.

Relationship with him? 

Are they an idiot?

Why would I be interested in someone like him?

He is just a good-looking guy without any skills.

However, as my junior, I wouldn't be harsh to voice out this to him.

If I'm gonna pick, the most suitable person for me is none other than the president.

(A/N: President = Shirogane)

President is a top student and someone I can't defeat academically.

I tried many times however, I couldn't surpass him.

Despite I admitted that he was smarter than me, it didn't mean I was gonna stop to defeat him.

Meanwhile, the only thing I know about Ishigami-kun is… he is the kind of person who can only put his effort into things that interest him given when he talks about games and anime sometimes.

He also possesses exceptional observational skills since unlike the President, he noticed that I put on a hairpin last week and complimented me.

What a good junior he is.

Also, despite what happened to him in the past, he still smiles like he didn't go through that kind of hell.

As his senior, I'm also hurt that he might force himself to smile just because he doesn't want us to pity him.

"I hope he is getting well…"

Kaguya said as she looked at the window with a sorrowful eyes.

Being near to her, Hayasaka can hear it clearly but doesn't have any idea who she talking about.

Now that I think about it, if he couldn't be top of his class like president, I think I can help him.

Later, I'll talk about his study and then advice to have someone tutor him.

However, who's the one who will be his tutor?

Well, since I'm the one who came up with the idea I'm gonna help this cute junior of mine.

It's not that I wanted to be alone with him, it's just I learned that he is living alone so he might feel alone.

No! I'm not gonna go to his house.

We're gonna do it in the library.

Also, as someone smarter than him, it will be his honor to be tutored by me.

Looking at Kaguya, Hayasaka has a confused expression because she couldn't understand why her behavior change from "sorrowful" into "smiling like there's no tomorrow".

"We're here."

The driver said.

In the end, she doesn't mind her behavior as she exits first and opens the door for Kaguya.

Meanwhile, Kaguya wears her poker face as she comes out.

As she passes by, students greet her as Hayasaka slips away silently and untraceably from Kaguya's side like a ninja.

She walked until she arrived at the student council room.

0