Chapter 8.5 – chatting with Natalie – Mariam side story
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Returning home in this empty house we called a penthouse. Mommy is always busy with her resort in Tuaran. Daddy seems been going out. Only left my own maid. I do have a driver but I rather give it to mom, so that I will have plenty of time to mess around with Amin. (I need my Amineum) that idiot!!😫, that was tiring with Mr Rahman with his ranting, complaining about the new song that is not standard with school itself. We changing it right darn it!! 😖 My house had a dance and music studio room that I request to mom, if she wanted me to be back here. 

I check my email seems MTV wanted me to add another video for their next big project with Mary J Blige. I listen to hip hop music, warming-up myself. Creating a dance move, but the music is something amiss, maybe I could ask Alex or honey about this. 

“How about this move?” 

Doing the break dance with a combination with capoeira and spinning with my legs. But that is a lot of movement that some of them ain’t going to make. Maybe lets try another move. The hip hop style with break dance. Something really amiss that is ‘MUSIC!!!!’ Lets try this. My laptop powerbook G4 with a sound editor. Still something amiss, maybe I got an idea. Maybe on the weekends is call honey and Alex to hang around here. I called Alex first.

“Sorry I got plans for this weekend with Hazlan” 

“What are you two doing together? Sleeping together?😜 

Alex hung-up, he’s better lighten up, that was a joke. Next I called honey 

“Babe this week you going to my place okay!!” 

“SON!! Get ready for the wedding gifts this weekend!!!”

Opps!! That was his dad. 

“Hoi!! What the hell that’s for!!” 

Thats is one loud commotion, Amin answered the phone

“Alright!! I’ll come, need help with music?” 

Thats my honey, he really know what I need. 

“Yep!! Honey!! that is my honey!!” 

“But not wedding gifts!! Okay!? just me and my little brother!!” 

“Okay!!😘 

“Ok babe!!” 

I heard a loud commotion behind him

“Hey!! where is the engagement dress for Amin!!” 

“Found it, but I don’t think it will fit!! He is taller than you!!” 

“Well we need to make an appointment with a wedding planner!!” 

“DAD!!! What the hell!! I’m just hanging around with Mar!! With Arman!!” 

“No! No! You will need to be special, you must not give a bad impression on her parents!!” 

“Hey stupid dad!! I SAID I’M JUST HANGING AROUND WITH MAR!!! HELLO EARTH TO DAD!! MOM!!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MEASURING ME!! ARGHHH LALALALALAA”

I giggle with their commotion there, sounds really fun. Maybe I could mess with him a bit. Maybe I could call Natalie. 

I pick up another special phone that is use for international.  

Phone is ringing. Her mom pick up and explain that Natalie is busy with her entrance exam for the university. What the hell happen to her? I ask her mom for the phone only that someone took the phone and its Natalie. 

“Hey Mar!! I was waiting for you to call me! How’s it been?” 

“Still stumbling along the way huh babe?” 

“Huh!? No!! What are you talking about Mar!!?” 

She is whispering something now “….concept of nature as a standard by which to make judgments is traditionally said to have begun in Greek Philosophy at least in regard to its heavy influence on Western and Middle Eastern languages and perspectives…..”

“Babe?” 

“Huh?! Oh sorry!! I’m studying for my exams!!” 

“Uh…. I think is not the best time for this” 

“NOOO!!!, I’m ok now. Right lets us continue…so what happen there?” 

“I’m not even sure whether is the right time for me to talk about it?” 

“I’m ok Mar, I could handle it…”

Not sure where to start but maybe I could tell her this 😈but… Alex this is on you.

“A cat is crazy about her”

“Huh?!” 

“A big!! Boob cat is making her mark…”

“Huh…big boob cat…uh….what?!” 

She is really dumb about this. 😑

“She let her have her panties and forcing Alex grabbing her rack!!” 

I could heard something drop and crashing.

“Is that sso……uh…uh….did….Alex….arouse….?”

“Not sure because he looked really pissed, and her little sister is protecting him”

“Huh….what a relief…..who is that bitch!?” 

“A junior of us, she is quite naughty though but to Alex only, she sets her eyes on Alex like a tiger” 

“Oh really…. I’m pretty sure that Alex is getting popular…”

“Yeah he did but he is really something…” 

“What happen?” 

“If wasn’t for Alex I’ve would been bullied in school since I meet Alex I felt safe, he even introduce me a guy that I instantly had chemistry…” 

“Mar…are you sure you right on your head?” 

“Unlike you!! Suddenly making a mark on Alex!!” 

“What!! Hey stop saying that!!” 

“But at the same time, we had a stupid tradition which Alex put a stop to it. He just like a big hero telling them not to do it and had to change. Now I know why you madly in love with him.”

Natalie giggle 

“He did huh…I was worried that he doing something that is really stupid again.”

“You know what he really warn them to change or else” 

“Ah huh… that sound scary…”

“He does, he really look like a gangster”

“Didn’t I told you that? Remember the picture that I shared with you…” 

Yeah, but he look really different, but much more cuter than before…” 

“Cuter!? What do you mean?” 

“I mean like he is really a knight in school you know, that’s why Sylvia is crazy about him” 

“Who's Sylvia?” 

“Hello the cat…”

“Ah huh.. you better get you facts right” 

“Huh..babe she going to get it”

“I make a promise to Alex if we meet again, I will make him fall in love with me again…”

“Babe….” I never knew they had an agreement like that, now I feel bad about it. 

“Sorry about this babe just suddenly telling you this…”

“Oh don’t worry about Alex, I know everything about him I’m pretty sure he is still scared if he is doing something stupid…”

“Babe…that is scary from you what really you did to Alex?” 

“Because he had gone through my torture…opps….lecture…hehehe” 

Alex you had it rough, I give it to ya.

“Babe, what are you doing now?” 

“Oh..I just graduated my high school diploma” 

“Huh!?” 

“Yep, I just completed my high school…”

“What!!?”

“Now is my entrance exam to UCLA”

“What!! Babe!! Is that you!!?”

“Yeah!! I’am to the point I’m wearing thick glasses now..” 

“That is something no teenager is doing.” 

“yeah…dad talk to his friends in the department of education and exempted me from the school activities to complete immediately for my SAT, TEOFL, and high school exam. Now Dad ask me to join UCLA because he is a professor there for the Humanities, he wanted me to become his assistant..”

“Whoa, that is big, what about you hobbies for fashion…?”

She giggle again 

“I’m now a teen model, including an apprentice fashion designer for Luca Dolores”

“Babe!! That is so cool!! Wait till Alex hear this..”

“Don’t please, it will scare Alex even further, I don’t want to create a distant just because of this, I just wanted Alex in a leash.”  

A leash!? He is not a pet… I don’t think that Alex going to survive this.😓

“Kinda busy with myself but that guy Hiew really help me including Damien…” 

“Oh…Alex got a competition…” 

“Yeah but I’m worried about Damien though seems something really bothering him….” 

“Who is Damien?” 

“Alex best friend…a former gang member…” 

“Wow never knew about that”

“You remember that picture that I showed you before”

“That was few years ago!! How could I remember it back!!” 

“He is really close with Alex, I rarely met him but Alex always hang around him…” 

“Well do you want me to tell him…?”

“I’m not sure because if Damien see him again, I’m worried that he will think that just because of him, Alex will come for him” 

“But if he knew that I know, you know that he will be pissed” 

“I know, just keep it to yourself” 

“Mar?”

“Do you have a video conference application software?” 

“Yeah..I do because to present my video to the MTV recently…why?” 

“Can we do it?” 

“But I think it will be bad…” 

“Wait a min I will move to my room”

“Okay?…”

I wait for her hearing footsteps walking to a staircase. 

“Alright I’m here, I’m going to take a picture and I want to ask your opinion..”

“Okay babe?” 

I wonder what it will be…

“Okay” a camera sound 

“Here Mar, I’m sending it now…” 

“Alright what are you………” 🤯 Natalie wearing a provocative red lingerie and a night gown. 

“Babe!! You on fire!!! If Alex see this!!” 

“You idiot don’t show it to him!! That between you and me because this is from Victoria secrets. But I’m not sure whether wanted to be a model for this or not….”

“Babe, you going kill a lot of guys after this, I’m pretty sure Alex going to keep it as his collection”

“Hehehe….maybe….”

“Babe?...,now I’m really curious now….”

“What?”

“His friend accidentally said something about a picture, mmmm?”

“Huh, is maybe his picture of his friends…”

“But since the way you pose, you have experience….I wonder?” 

“You stupid!!! There is no way I could share this picture with Alex only”

“Only….huh”

“ah……no….I’m serious!!” 

“really….”

“Yeah I am!!”

“Are you sure….because Alex is hiding it as well” 

“ah…maybe just picture of his friend!! You idiot!!” 

“ah….you did it again huh….that is the reason why Alex is quite defensive when facing girls….” 

“Ah….what do you mean?” 

“You know what I mean right” 

She is really dense or just pretending huh, looks like I’m going to dig deeper this time. You not going away from me…😈

“Any other pictures?” 

“Huh?” 

“I’m just wondering if you have any other pictures just comparing with your latest design”

“Wait…” I received a picture which she is a dummy, when she forwarded an email that has attachment. And I saw another email she forwarded [email protected] I’m pretty sure is Alex. There is not a chance that Natalie is capable of sending that kind of picture. 

“Hah…I know it…..I’m going to his house….”

“Huh!?….what do you mean?” 

“I’m going to pay a visit to Alex house…”

“No!! Don't you do that!!” 

“That’s your fault for making me really curious, because I’m really can’t hold it anymore”😈

“No!, No!, No! Don’t you do it, you making me died from embarrassment!!!” 

Got her! Next is her is lay on the table

“How many you took and give it to him?”

“………”

“Babe?”

“……..”

“I’m going to call him now”

“…….”

I took another phone and called Alex again and set it loud speaker

“Hello?”

“Alex!!? Mar don’t do you do it!!” 

“Hey, Alex do you have any pics of your girlfriend?” 

“Why the fuck am I suppose to give that answer to you?” 

“Maybe some lingerie pics”

“…….”

“Alex….?”

“Nope….”

I took her phone near to Alex

“MAR!!”

“I got a picture of Natalie….”

“Are you trying to hush me?” 

“I don’t know maybe 5?”

“I’m ignoring…..by the way how the hell do you know my number?” 

“Ah…I know my ways….”

“…….bitch….”

“Hahahaha…..looks like Alex had it all!!” 

“MAR!!!….”

“Wha….if you wasting my time in this I’m gonna hung up….” 

“So, you have it ya…..sleepyboy…..”

“Hey!! Where the hell you have my email!!?” 

I hung up. This is fun

“MAR!!! What the hell!!?” 

“Babe!! If not going to spill the beans or I will….”

“……”

“Babe….?”

“……a few…..”

“What!!? You naughty girl!!” 

“Shut up!!” 

“Alright, I’m going to stop with the tease….time to get serious…when are you going to meet him again?” 

“…..”

“Babe?”

“I’m scared….”

“Why is that?”

“Alex is going through a lot you know…”

“Yeah, I could see in his face…”

“But….I want to….if I don’t….it’s going to make me crazy…”

“You already crazy enough to take that kind of pics to Alex”

“……shut up….”

“Hehehehe, well I hope you don’t push yourself too hard okay Babe…”

“Yeah…I had fun talking to you, Mar”

“I pretty sure, he is loyal to you, If you make that kind of promise…”

“He didn’t know that yet….”

“wha…..?”

“Ah….bye Mar…I got to prepare…love ya…” 

She hung up. So Alex didn’t know that yet hehehe maybe this is going to be fun. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

0