Volume 1 Prologue – III
310 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After sighing, at my current situation, thinking of a question I asked her, "Did I leave any family member behind in my past world?"
"No, you-" She started to gather some courage and continued, "No, in the past you were an orphan."
"Well, that answer relieved some stress from my shoulders," I said to no one in particular as I always had this burden on my shoulder, what if I came here after my death and I have left behind a family in my world?
"So, my last question?" I said in the most serious tone I could muster and asked her, "Were you the reason I spent an unimaginable amount in that dark place? But first of all what was even that place?"
"The place you are talking about is called, void. I mean in the literal sense, it is a place where all the things exist and nothing at the same time. There is no concept of time and space in that place, making it very difficult to navigate there even for an omniverse-level being like me, it is also the reason why you spend an unimaginable amount of time there while it took me only three minutes to find your soul after you died." Akasha explained to me with patience.
"Okay, I understand, and thank you for taking me out of that place." I thanked her, and receiving her nod I continued, "But, you really can't tell me anything why did you save me and who was I in my previous life?"
"Sorry, but you need to find it, yourself," Akasha said, coaxing me like a child. Seeing the disappointed expression on my face, Akasha said, "Don't worry, I am sure it wouldn't take too long to remember your past life as your soul has become very strong after you spend an unimaginable amount of time in the void. You should be proud of it, even Omniverse-level beings are not able to do such a thing."
"Thanks."
I thanked her for trying to cheer me up and it worked as my mood elevated a little. I looked around me, with curiosity in my heart to know more about this place but I only found books upon books.
"Hey, do you only have books in this place?" I asked, trying to start a normal conversation and in an attempt to distract Akasha, who was looking at me with a smile on her face. It's not like I dislike being starred by a beautiful girl, but I just have a feeling that I was acquainted with her before my death and my curiosity to know about my past life is sharply increasing in intensity with every second she looks at me with those loved-filled gazes.
"As I said before, this place is the real Akashic Records. A place to store all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just humans. Except those related to Void that neither I nor other Omni-level beings like me can't control it."

"I... see," I said as I took some time to comprehend the existence of this place. Thinking of a question I asked her, "Then, what about the fife true magic from the nasuverse that is created by its inhabitants in a try to reach the root, the latter of which is also used to grant the wish using the Holy Grail."
"Let's talk about the roots itself, those conceptual roots are just a copy of the original thing, not comparable to this place. I use them to collect information from each universe. As for those so-called True Magic, they are magic that deals with the natural laws of the universe themselves. As for the Holy Grail, it is created using the knowledge present in the root copies present in the nasuverse, using which it connects itself to the 'Throne of Heroes' of the particular reality in the nasuverse. When a master uses Holy Grail to summon a hero, he/she uses its connection with the root to retract information about the body of that hero and use mana to create a temporary vessel for that Hero." 
"I see, that's very informative," I replied, digesting all the knowledge. Then as the fact that I am no longer in the void finally settled down in my mind, I felt my emotions get out of control.
"Here" I heard Akasha's voice as I left myself being hugged by her, I didn't even notice when she appeared near me, But as the sweet fragrance of her body entered my nose making my mind relax, I found a familiar comfort in her as I instantly hugged her back and she started combing my hair.
Feeling a little relaxed, I word out my thoughts"Thank I needed it. As the fact that I am no longer in the void finally settled down in my mind, I let my emotions get out of control. *Chuckling sound*It looks like that place had done a number on my psyche. I think I was just afraid this place is also a dream created through my imagination, that's why I subconsciously converted my fear into anger that I released at you when I asked you the questions earlier. I am sorry that, please forgive me."
I poured out all of my feelings in front of her as a few tears dropped out of my eyes which only stopped a few moments after she hugged me back.
We continued our hug for who knows how long until I got my emotions under control l after which I loosen my grip on her, which she also followed, and then we got separated.
"Here let me clean your face" Akasha offered while taking a handkerchief out of nowhere and started cleaning my face even before I could thank her for helping me.
Then as she was cleaning my face, I again felt all this very familiar. Then as I noticed how close we are, a question was raised in my head, 'How did we end up in this position?' 
"Now it's all clean." She said after cleaning the tear marks off my face which I see with my eye as she shows me a mirror that she had just taken out of nowhere.
In the mirror, I see the face of a handsome boy in his late teens with a fair complexion that of an Asian, my eyes are a unique shade of red with a natural feeling to them as if they can see all the secrets of anything or anyone I lay my eyes on, these with my golden hair I became the definition of handsome.
Then I looked down at my body and found myself wearing a white t-shirt under a jeans shirt with little loose jeans down there and a pair of running sneakers that felt completely fit to my size and were very comfortable.
Having taken a good look at myself I focused on Akasha again who I caught looking at me with a loving smile on her face. Seeing that I felt a little uncomfortable, which I enjoyed for a second and then suppressed as I opened my mouth to repeat my last question.
"Akasha can y-" 
[99%
100%
The world has selected]
[Universe 33747832-HOTD AKA HighSchool of The Dead' has been selected for the trip!]
I am cut off by the system announcement which caught the attention of both of us. Then as I looked at her, she had a sad smile on her face as she said, "Looks like our first meeting is about to end."
"But I-" I am again cut off by the system.
[Initiating World Travel!]
[World travel will start in 60 seconds.
60s
59s
.]
"Do not worry, it is not our last meeting.'' She cut me off even before I could say anything. Then she continued, "We will meet soon enough, and even before that can happen you can travel to this place by yourself if you can Master The Second Magic that you have." 
Her words give me some hope as I recall the information about the second magic and found her statement true.
"Now." Saying that she snapped her finger and a new announcement sounded in my ear.
{Greetings host. I, Wisdom Lord Raphael here to serve you for eternity}
"She will be your traveling companion, please treat her well. Now, do you have any questions other than your last one as I can only answer them in our next meeting after you regain your memories?" She said with a helpless expression.
"Okay," I said and sighed mentally, then I continued, "Can you at least tell me, what is my name?"
"Evan, Evan Starling. That is your name." 
"Evan Starling, huh" I mumbled my name as I felt a feeling of familiarity from it.
[99%
100%]
[Opening Portal!]
With the last announcement, I feel a suction force beneath me. Looking down at my feet I see a portal opening beneath my feet. Then I looked back at her Akasha. She was waving her hand at me.
'Raphael, please take note of the spatial coordinates of this place, so that I can use the kaleidoscope to return.'
{Spatial Coordinates recorded Successfully}
With this from Raphael, I started entering the portal beneath me, starting with my feet.
"*******************," I said to Akasha and then felt satisfied as I caught the clear view of her blushing face just before I completely entered the portal.

Hey guys, I have started my youtube channel on which I have started uploading the audiobooks of my works, each containing chapters. Currently, there are only two audiobooks of 'True God of Creation in the Multiverse' containing 10 chapters in total.

As for why I decided to do this?

As many of you must have already noticed, I am also posting my fanfic on scribblehub too. Yes, I finally did what you asked.

so, I was saying as I uploaded my fanfics on it, a guy thrx01a contacted me on my 'Omniverse Trip With Gacha System (Seirei Gensouki)' book, thanked me for the book, and asked my thoughts about the audiobook which is something I use on a daily bases.

Two days, later that guy send me a link to Odysee telling me to check it out. In there I find an audiobook of my 'Omniverse Trip With Gacha System (Seirei Gensouki)' book. Now it is on Youtube too 😡😡.

I was happy at first, but man it also hurt a lot that some did it without asking me even if he mentioned where it take it from and my name and my scribblehub profile.

Latter is something, I am happy he did it, but man the fact he did it without telling me still hurts.

I have commented the same things and asked him to stop just their not uploading any more works on mine on his odysee & youtube channels.

Thus, I have decided to start my channel for all this as to avoid just stuff in the future, in case it still happens I will just file a copyright on them.

Fuuuuu~!

Now I feel refreshed, thanks for listening to my rent I needed to let it out somehow thus I end up writing all this.

Thank you for listening to me.

Here is my Youtube channels link - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc3us9StiaOk4BloLWi3n58zBPRd0B3jUhttps://m.youtube.com/@user-uc6oq4sy1w?itct=CHcQ6p4EGAIiEwib9YvExbf7AhWmzaACHf4jDIM%3D

I have also stacked up some chapters, check them out on my Patr eon.

15 Advance chapters for 15💲on my Patreon: If you are intrested, then check my Pat reon:

Pat reon link -> https://www.patr eon.com/Iekami_Sama_1126

Just don't forget to remove the space before using it.

6