Volume 1 Chapter 4: Past Memories
132 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh? Where am I... Could it be!...No it doesn't feel like Void as I can still feel my body... I appear to be sleeping...Then this must be my dream...Let's try to walk around."
Deciding my actions, I start 'walking' in my dream.
After walking for a few minutes, I saw a light a few meters away from me. Deciding I start walking up to it, but the light kept maintaining its distance from me.
Making it my goal to reach the light, I start running. After a few more minutes of running, I see the light dividing into two parts. As I continued running, I saw that one of the two lights was now not moving away from me.
As I approached the stationary light, it entered my body, and then memories started appearing in my mind, memories of my previous life showing me how I lived my childhood in an orphanage. I see how other kids of my age got adopted one by one, leaving me behind, and if it weren't for the orphanage director who treated me like her own son, I would have grown up as a shut-in. This influx of memories ended when I reached the age of 5.
With that end, I again start walking towards the bigger light. It was again divided into two after some time. Absorbing it, I gained another part of my memories but this time was of my life between 6 to 15, my time in school. I see myself being bored to death in my junior school and then I saw the death of the Orphanage director due to cancer, which throw me into depression if were not for the letter left by the lady I wouldn't have ever resurfaced from it, in that letter, the lady wrote 'Life is a fragile thing. You only get to live once and once die before your memories are swiped off by the god and you are sent to live a new life. so, never die with regret, thinking- Why didn't I do that at that time? Do whatever your heart says, as you will live every moment only once in your life. These thoughts were the thing that changed my whole life, I lived a good life even after that as the lady left her inheritance in my name. In return for all that, I accepted her family motto, resulting in me creating many happy and painful memories, the latter one due to me only fighting against a group of bullies and many other episodes of my junior high life.
As the memory ended, I again started running catching up to the next light which surprisingly was the last one. This time I got all the memories of the rest of my life at once because I died at the age of 24. Practicing the family motto of the lady, I made my goal to collect knowledge from all sorts of fields in the world and I spent my entire school and college life just doing that. But that doesn't mean that I didn't have any girlfriends and friends, instead, I was a social person in my past life, able to connect to anyone within a few sentences allowing me to make many friends and many times I tried dating, with all of latter being failed due to me not finding them of my type, who can relate to my goal to collecting all knowledge that is there in the world. Other than that, I also have a perk. I was never a fan of double-faced people. I hated them and still do. I don't feel comfortable with people who try to hide their true selves. After completing college, I started making money as I became a freelancer doing jobs in all sorts of fields due to my vast knowledge. It was tough at first, but everything got on track after some time. Collecting a lot of money, I decided to go on a world trip and it was during my trip around Texas, that I met her. The girl who later became my girlfriend and her name was Akasha. I met her when she was being harassed by some bad boys. In my past life, I was also a sports guy with 193 height and a good body, not that over-muscled body, keep in mind of it. The first time I saw her, something inside me got attracted to her, and when our eyes meet for the first time I automatically start walking toward her. Beating a few boys and shooing away the rest, I saved Akasha. Then after some small talk, we find out that both of us were going to the same destination. So, we went together, while walking I talked about my goal and she found it interesting. following that we find ourselves hitting each other. We exchanged phone numbers and whatnot. We met again and again, then I asked her on a date. That was the best day of my life. Following that, I continued my world travel on which she tagged along. From Texas, I went to Paris with Akasha where I finally confessed to her, next to the Eiffel Tower and thankfully she accepted me. The same night we did the deed, the first for both of us, and that night we both found out that I am exceptionally good at bed activities, to the point that she lost consciousness in the middle. Following that night, we did it again and Akasha decided to give her 200% as according to her it was a blow to her womanly pride that she wasn't able to satisfy her husband. As A result, she again passed out and it happened every time we did. In the end, with her pride wounded Akasha advised me to do a threesome, but I refused as I didn't want to do it with someone I didn't love, which is also the reason why I was still a virgin before I got with Akasha even when I dated many girls in my school and college days.
Respecting my wish, Akasha didn't force me to do it with any random woman but to find another girl that I like, so that she can join hands with her and defeat me in bed. Being overwhelmed by her wish, I tried but wasn't able to find any other girl to love. In the end, Akasha asked me a weird question: if I were to meet my favorite girl from fiction like movies, novels, anime, and manga, then would I confess to her? Being honest with her, I told her that I will. Like all fiction lovers, I also have a dream to reincarnate in a fictional world that I like and have a harem of my favorite characters, and these were the last memories I remembered. Then I found myself in the void.
"So, that was what happened?" I said to myself, not knowing whether to be happy on knowing that my girlfriend, who turn out to be an Omni-level being decided to teleport me into one of my favorite fictional worlds with all of the wishes I dreamed of, allowing me to fulfill my dream of having a harem of all of my favorite fictions. Or, be angry that she did all this without directly asking me. But if I recall correctly, she did indirectly ask me. I remember her asking me, 'what would be your reaction if I were to send you into one of your favorite fictional worlds with all your dream wishes?'.
"And I answered truthfully, that I will never be angry with her if that happens. Instead, I will be very happy and make love to her for a week straight"

I have recently started a youtube channel on which I upload audiobooks of my works.

Please go and check them out if you are interested in audiobooks.

If you want audiobooks of other books too, then please tell in the comment of the video on youtube or in the chapter comment. 

Youtube channels link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGkTP84VTswUKdggIUGbJ2Q

Chapter-wise - Journey of Void Survivor Playlist Link - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc3us9StiaOlTVDv-1bbIbna0fhCBoKWv

I have also stacked up some chapters, check them out on my Patr eon.

7 Advance chapters of this book alone for 10💲on my Patreon: If you are interested, then check my Pat reon:

Pat reon link -> https://www.patr eon.com/Iekami_Sama_1126

Just don't forget to remove the space before using it.

3