Volume 1 Chapter 12: trouble Some Hidden Quest
164 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hidden Quest - "Potential Harem" COMPLETED
Description: In your previous life, you dreamed of having a harem.
Objective: Made two or more girls interested in you.
Girl 1: Saeko Busujima - After you accepted her she opened her heart to you, but your earlier fight against the zombies has ignited the lust in her, now she thinks of you as the perfect husband material. Just confess to her already!
Girl 2: Shizuka Marikawa - At first she was just grateful to Saeko and you for saving her life, but your earlier words shocked her heart, making the chains on her heart fall off. Now, she has decided to give you a chance to prove yourself a man worthy of her love. Just go for it and there's a possibility of catching Rika Minami, her Friend-less sister.
Girl 3: Saya Takagi - Other than her mother, you are the first person in her life who has seen her as she is. She has taken an interest in you after your earlier interaction with her. Do it and get a mother-daughter combo.
Reward: Harem Protagonist Essence
Claim Reward: Yes/No] 
I was overwhelmed by the number of notifications when all the notification windows opened at the same time. But in the next second, they arranged themselves one after another in the order of their generation.
The first notification is of me completing a hidden quest by performing my first magecraft, giving Origin Magic book from Earthland, Fairy Tail as a reward.
'Hey Raphael, what's this book about?' I asked Raphael.
{Master, this book talks about how to access Mana or Ethernano through the Meditation method and how to possibly awaken magic using meditation or through strong emotions.}
'Okay, Claim this reward and put them in my inventory. I will try meditation later tonight.'
I mentally swiped the top notification screen as it relieved the notification screen below. This quest has a simple objective of meeting a member of the main cast, with Swordsmanship Skill as my reward. 
'Raphael, will the integration be painful?’ I asked her as I don't want to disturb Saeko.
{No, Master it will not be.}
'Okay, then integrate the Swordsmanship with me.' I said, readying myself. In the next second a lot of swordsmanship knowledge appeared in my mind, the way of handling all types of swords, their basic moves, and the perfect way of moving the muscles to execute them. I easily digest all this information using Parallel Processing & Thought Acceleration. At the end of all this is to find out many flaws in my current style of handling the sword and ways to correct them. But I will need a lot more time to comprehend all the basics that I just gained, only then will I be able to reach the next level in swordsmanship.
{Confirmed. Swordsmanship Skill has been successfully acquired,}
The next quest was from the will of this world. There were two quests: the first was to kill zombies, and the second was to create a survival camp. I have already cleared three objectives in the former while none in the latter one as I need to create a survival camp for that.
'Raphael, Claim all the claimable rewards from the zombie eradication quest. Put the antivirus in my inventory and integrate the Telepathy skill with me' I asked Raphael, getting ready for the integration.
{Confirmed. 1,110SP has been added. One of Antivirus levels 1, 2, and 3 each have been put in your inventory.}
{Confirmed. Telepathy Skill ... Successfully acquired.}
I felt a burst of energy in my abdomen, which then traveled to my brain where it took root. Then I felt my brain absorbing the said energy, adapting & evolving. A few seconds later, when the evolution ended I left my mind relaxing as my thinking speed & perception ability increased by a lot as I gained all the information on how to utilize this skill. Following this, I asked Raphael for the Appraisal result of my newly gained skill.
{ Name: Telepathy (Rank D-) (Personal Skill)Description: Your mind is now able to generate Psionic energy which can be utilized in many ways. But at your current mastery over it and its low reserve, you can only use it to increase your natural thinking speed and perception or to mentally communicate with other sentient beings, whether they are humans, animals, birds, or even fishes.}
Next, I asked Raphael about the antiviruses I got, and from what I came to know about it from Raphael, level 1 can save an infected person if the Antivirus is injected in under 5 minutes after being infected, 10 minutes for level 2 and 15 minutes at max with level 3. 
Moving on to the next quest, I became surprised by both the quest and the reward. Then, as I claimed the reward, the information regarding the new feature appeared in my mind. The feature allows my party members to make use of its leveling-up feature only in exchange for giving me all the SP they gain by killing or sharing my exp with other members with them doing the same.
'Now, Saeko will also be able to grow with me,' I thought to myself as I decided to confirm our relationship tonight.
I then moved on to the next hidden quest, which rewarded me with complete Ph.D. knowledge in Medicine, which took me almost 10 minutes to digest even with using 300 Parallel thoughts & 300 times Thought Acceleration, which is my limit in both fields for now.
Moving, I reached the notification of my Level up and bloodline awakening. Collecting the Mana Core Formation Manual and Bloodline awakening pill, I moved on to the next quest. it is the one that gave me the most surprise,' I mean wtf is Harem Protagonist Essence, is my life a harem story?' I asked internally as I decided to sell it to the shop if it uses mind control to turn girls into mindless puppets.
But as I read the skills appraisal result, I sighed in relief.
(Author: I took this skill and its description from the 'Omni-Dimensional Chat Group' fanfic on web novel, please give all the credit of the skill description to the author of the said fanfic.) 
[ Essence of the Harem Protagonist
Description: There is something about you that can attract anyone, even strange alien beings beyond the comprehension of mortals and gods alike. What attracts these individuals will vary from person to person but there will always be something that will pique their interest. Their interest can easily blossom into fondness, a desire for friendship, or even genuine love if given some time to interact with you in some way, whether in person or through hearing about you.
You are quite a bit tougher, enough that you could survive the rather destructive results of typical harem shenanigans. You will never suffer crippling or lethal wounds from any of those in your harem.
You will passively draw towards you individuals that have significant power, importance in their world plot-wise or some other reason, grand destinies, and things such as that. Toggleable.
Granted infinite stamina and vitality, you are a quite able lover, able to please a mind-boggling amount of people into bliss.
Any individuals that become part of your harem will be more willing to put aside differences and grievances to work towards your happiness and their own if circumstances permit. The feelings and loyalty they have for you will remain eternally strong unless you do something terrible to change that.
Fate, Destiny, and coincidence will bend, twist, warp, and maneuver to keep those in your harem yours. That doesn't mean they are bound to you forever if they honestly want to move on, just that things like individuals with mind control abilities, infernal lust powers, or a dirty monster tries to claim them. These attempts at taking them will fail quite spectacularly. You can sense any who try to claim what is yours and who they are.
Allow the person to be the acquired woman of their desire giving them mutual understanding and love. This also forms a link between the woman that the Harem Protagonist has. Furthermore, during sex, both parties would receive a boost of power and any Dual cultivation technique would increase 10x the effect. ]
Reading the description, I decided to accept and integrate with me. As the integration ended, I felt something changing inside me, which I wasn't able to put my finger on, no matter how hard I tried.

Hi readers, I have returned after my exams had ended.

Today two chapter will be released.

This one is the First Chapter, Second one will be coming in a few minutes.

And don't forget to leave a review for this book.

Also, A new audiobook video is coming up a few minutes after this chapter is released.

Youtube channels link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGkTP84VTswUKdggIUGbJ2Q

Chapter-wise - Journey of Void Survivor Playlist Link - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc3us9StiaOlTVDv-1bbIbna0fhCBoKWv

If you are liking my work, please go and support me on Patreon

New prices on Patr-eon, 5 advance chapter for just 3 💲 and 10 Adavnce chapters for 7💲,  6 New chapters every week.  

Pat reon link -> https://www.patr-eon.com/Iekami_Sama_1126

Just don't forget to remove the '-' before using it.

3