Chapter 12: Hogwarts Express & Fiancée
84 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: Hogwarts Express & Fiancée

[Sunday, 1st September 1991]

I, Dora, and her Parents arrived at 09:45 AM at Kings Cross railway station.

Then we entered the Station and walked into platform 9 ¾  after passing through the wall between Platforms 9 and 10.

After saying 'Goodbye' to Ted and Andromeda, Dora and I board the Hogwarts Express and settle into an empty compartment after placing our respective suitcases in the overhead luggage rack.

Then I summoned Amrin from Haven and then sat on one of the seats beside Dora who was sitting near the window. 

Seeing Amrin, Dora smiled as she started patting her head and it made Amrin chirp in happiness. I smiled at seeing Dora fitting in with everyone in the family.

As we still have more than one hour before the train departs I start to make small chats with Dora about what Hogwarts be like, I also promise her that I will take her to a secret room of Hogwarts that I am sure even Dumbledore is unaware of.

After that, we continue to talk about topics that make no sense. After that, we take one book out of our respective suitcases and start to read it as we lean towards each other and pat Amrin at the same time. Dora continued to read my notes on transfiguration as she created her own in her mind whereas I read my notes on Ancient runes and their possible application in magical artifacts.

As we continued to read our respective notes, someone knocked on the door of our compartment.

*Knock * *Knock*

Looking in the direction of the compartment door, I saw a girl standing there with blond hair and green eyes with an expressionless face.

After opening the compartment door, the blond hair girl looks at me and a small smile appears on her face that was expressionless previously.

"Hii Mr. Celsius & Miss Tonks, can I sit in this compartment with you? every other compartment is full?"

Hearing what she said, I and Dora looked at each other, and then I said: "NO, not until you call us by our names Daphne."

Hearing 'No' from me, the small smile on Daphne's face disappears but when she hears the rest she becomes dumbfounded for a second, and then a smile bigger than the previous one appears on her face. 

"Evan and Dora, I am sorry about earlier. Is it good now?" Said Daphne.

Seeing that she also became a little comfortable I also smiled and said "Of course, now come inside and let me help you in putting your luggage."

Hearing me Daphne enters the compartment and closes the door behind her.

Then I help her in putting her luggage as I put it in the overhead luggage rack using levitation.

Then she took the seat right beside me, making me sit between her and Dora. Seeing this Dora also smiled.

Sitting between them I asked her "Daphne, how is Astoria doing?. The last time we visited, her health had recovered a little."

After hearing me ask about Astoria, Daphne became happy and started talking about Astoria with excitement.

"Astoria has been doing great, it has just been only two months since you started her treatment, and the symptoms of Blood Maledictions are slowly but surely disappearing with time.

She has been feeling very energetic lately, running everywhere in the house where she couldn't previously due to her health."

With that line, a tear rolled down her cheek, then she looked at my face directly and said "It is all thanks to you, Evan. I am really grateful to you for treating my sister."

Then her face reddens a little as she looks down and after a few seconds after mustering some courage she looks into my eyes and said: "And that's why I have decided to accept the marriage agreement that you and my father had signed as a condition to start the Magi-Tech company together." 

I and Dora blanked out for a second as we heard what Daphne just said. Then after a second when I regained my composure and cast some silencing wards around the compartment with some Notice-me-not charms without using my wand and then I asked her "Daphne, are you sure about it.

I mean you already knew that I am already engaged with Dora and two more girls and even after knowing that you are agreeing to this marriage. You know you don't have to force yourself"     

Then Daphne looks at me in my eyes and says in a firm voice "Yes, I want to marry you even after knowing that you are already engaged to three girls and it also shows how much you love your fiancees that they agree to share you.

And in the last two months from what I have come to know about you, you really love your family, and after knowing that I want to know more about you and become a part of your family. So can you please give me a chance to be a part of your family?"

She said all this in one breath while directly looking into my eyes with fire in them showing her determination. I also used my Observation Haki to find out that her feelings are real for me and towards my family.

Then I hear Dora's voice from behind who says in a serious voice "I also think that she deserves a chance, and it's not like you don't see it coming as she was openly showing interest in you the last time we met her, right?

Look Amrin also agrees with me", She says as she brings her hands near my face with Amrin sitting on her palms who is nodding and chirping in agreement to Dora's statement.

*I and Astrid also think the same dear, I also know that you are concerned about the rate at which our family is increasing but I can assure you that it is fine.* Said Maya through telepathy.

Then I look at Daphne who is now gripping my hands and is looking into my eyes up close, then I look into her beautiful green eyes for a minute and then I break free my hands from her grip and wrap them around her and pull her close to myself and she lets out a weird sound due to my sudden actions

"EEEEPP!"

Then I placed her into my lap as my hands wrapped around her body and her face turned redder and redder with every second.

"Okay, if you want to be part of my family, then you are welcome. But I want to take it slowly as I also want to know more about you as we made progress in our relationship. And once we are in a relationship I will not allow any bastard to flirt with you as I am really very possessive of my girls. Okay?" I said to Daphne with my lips near her ear and with every word of mine she trembled a little.

After that, Daphne took some time regaining her composure, and then while stilling in my lap she looked into my eyes and said with a confident smile on her face "Thanks for having me in your family."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Word Count: 1211]

2