CHAPTER 22: Date & Progress
190 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 22: Date & Progress

(Part 1)

[3rd Person POV]

[The Next Day]

Rio woke up and found himself in a situation that has become the norm for him for the last month. And this situation is that every day he wakes up and finds himself surrounded by all of his girls (Tifa, Aishia, Ayame, Celia, Liselotte, Hikari, and Latifa) except Roanna as she is new.

Every night all of them went to sleep in their respective rooms, but in the morning Rio found all of them sleeping on his bed with him. Since Rio is also a man, he also doesn't ask them to stop it, as he also likes such shows of affection.

After spending some time, just quietly laying on the bed, with him enjoying the warmth of all of his girls.

'Okay, that's enough for now. I also have my daily training to do.' Rio decided to get up as he needs to get stronger, as he can only trust his own power to protect what he cherishes the most.

But now in front of him is a big problem, which is to get out of the bed without waking any of his girls. And to solve this.

'Replacement Jutsu' *puff*

Rio uses replacement Jutsu to replace himself with a body pillow.

'Now, let's go and get freshen up'. Once he is out of their grasp. Rio freshens up, then he writes a note for his girls and after placing it on the table in the room. He goes to the Training Background, where he uses the Time Dilation ability of the Spatial Farm to change the time flow of the training background to a ratio of 8:1 with the rest of the farm.

After doing this. Rio makes the hand sign for Shadow Clone Jutsu (modified) and flare-ups 50% of his Total Energies. Then,

*Puff* *Puff* X 700 times

And 700 Shadow clones (modified ones) newly created Shadow Clones appear in front of him.

"We will be going as usual, only with the addition of a new team," Rio ordered his  Shadow Clones and divided them into teams to work on different things.

Two teams started working on improving his control over Mana and Chakra respectively. Two other teams started working on improving his previous techniques based on Mana and Chakra respectively. While the other two teams started working on improving his skills in different fields.

With this, Rio also creates some new teams that work on the new talents, which are as follows: Coding & Hacking, and Leadership. He puts 20 clones on improving coding and hacking skills for which he bought 20 computers from the system and ordered them to create two teams and compete with each other. As for improving his leadership skills, he bought a lot of tactical and war-related books from the system shop and put 10 clones on reading and comprehending their contents.

After all this, all of his clones are doing all the things mentioned above. The Original one starts his physical training under 50 times gravity and resistance seals all over his body that restricts his body movements.

Then after 3 hours of physical training, Rio takes one hour of rest during which he returns the gravity around him to normal but still doesn't remove the restriction seals from his body. During this rest, Rio also replenishes his energy by eating a lot of nutritious fruits, meat, and vegetables.

After this rest, Rio unsummoned the different teams one by one and practiced the things they were doing to convert all the experience gained through them into his own. Ending all this in the next 5 hours.

Rio again takes a rest, but this one is of a different type. After replenishing his energy, and not doing anything for one hour, Rio sits in a cross-legged posture in the middle of the grass field.

Doing this, Rio splits his thought processes into 4 parts, two of which work on compressing his Mana and Chakra respectively to increase their purity and density. While the third thought process works on improving his Occlumency skill. The fourth thought process works as the main thought process, which keeps an eye on all other thought processes and avoids any mistakes from happening. As his Energy control is still a step below perfection.

He keeps doing this until the next 5 hours, after which he stops as he senses all of his girls entering the Training Background.

"Rio-sensei! We have arrived. Please take care of us all!" All the girls said in unison, even the newest addition Roanna. Hearing all the girls calling him 'Sensi', Rio shakes his head in defeat as he thinks, 'These girls, they have been going deeper and deeper in this role-playing stuff. It must be Tifa, who informed everyone about all this as she is the only one who knew about this from my memories. But still, it sounds nice, 'sensei'.'

And just as Rio said, Tifa is the one who told everyone about it. And the reason behind her doing all this is because, from the depth of his heart, Rio likes these types of role-playing, which is why he doesn't stop them from doing all this.

"Okay, students. First, start with the basic stretching exercises. I will first guide Roanna as she is new. Then one by one I will personally advise everyone." All the girls nodded and went to do basic stretching, while Rio started guiding Roanna.

Then for the next 3 hours, Rio acts as a supervisor, supervising the training of all of his girls, and helping them whenever they need him.

Three hours later, after ending all their training, all of them return to their villa, but Rio still left some of his clones in the Training background to improve his Coding and Hacking skills and work on something that will be very helpful to him when he goes to the Pokemon world soon.

After returning, the girls and Rio take turns in taking bath as the girls are still not ready to bathe with him.

Then rolls todays Gacha, only to get an futuristic Laptop. Putting it inside his inventory, Rio went and sit on the dinning table. Where eat breakfast with his family. After breakfast, Celia returns to the kingdom to attend to her professor duties as she enjoys it like a hobby.

The same goes for Liselotte, she also enjoys her work as the owner of the Rikka guild. Today Rio also accompanies her to Amande city as he also has to take a look at his inns, hotels, restaurants, and other shops that he runs under the name of Celsius company.

Today, after quickly going through all their paperwork with the help of their Shadow Clones. Both of them went on a date in casual clothes which they named inspection, in which they went to inspect their different establishments as they enjoyed their alone time with each other. while finding out the points that can be improved or finding out the spies from different noble houses that have somehow successfully infiltrated their companies.

Doing all this right, the both of them went into one of Rio's restaurants for lunch. At the end of their lunch, just as they were drinking tea, Rio asked Liselotte, "So, have you told your parents about me?"

(Part 2)

Doing all this right, the both of them went into one of Rio's restaurants for lunch. At the end of their lunch, just as they were drinking tea, Rio asked Liselotte, "So, have you told your parents about me?"

"*Cough*, *cough* where did it come from?" Liselotte asked after coughing a little as Rio's question caught her off guard and she started to blush. Seeing Liselotte blushing, a teasing smile appeared on Rio's face as he said, "What do you mean, where did it come from? You love me and I love you. So, why wait? Let's contact your parents and arrange the marriage proposal between us."

Liselotte blushed hard when she heard Rio talking about the marriage proposal, and she didn't dare to look at his face. Seeing this, Rio smiled amusingly as he said in a sad voice, "Or is it...that you don't like me and don't want to marry me, Is my personality so bad, or I am ugly." Saying this, Rio rests her head on the table as if he doesn't want others to see his face.

This action of Rio made Liselotte panic, she doesn't mean that. "No, I don't mean that. Who said that I don't love you. To me, you are the most important person in both of my lives. To me, you are the most handsome person in the entire world, and I like your caring, loving, and hard-working personality. You always support all of us, you always work hard yourself to get even stronger day by day. So that you can protect all the people that are dear to you, from any threat in the future. Do you know why all of us asked you to train us too?"

Liselotte asked, and to this Rio just shook his head as he wanted to know what she wanted to say. So Liselotte told him, "It's because all of us love you. It's not only you who wants to spend the rest of your life with us, but we also want the same. We also know that in the future you are planning to travel to a different world, some of which will be dangerous for normal people. And since we want to accompany you on your journey, we don't want to be a burden to you, and for this, we must be strong enough to protect ourselves. That's why whenever I or another girl saw you working much harder than anyone else. A feeling starts to bubble up in all of us, saying why it must be only you who should work so hard, as your other half we all also have the responsibility to share half of your responsibilities."

Knowing their feelings and thought processes, Rio smiles. Then he stretches his fingers to grab Liselotte's hand and gives it a soft squeeze. This made Liselotte look at his face, only to see him smiling, Then Rio said to her, "Thank you, it makes me happy to know that you also have the same feeling for me as I have for you. And I really appreciate all of your feelings, as your feelings for me are the things that matter the most to me. "

Liselotte also smiled knowing Rio's thoughts. "So, back to my previous question. have you informed your parents about me?" Rio asked, which made Liselotte blush. But this time she is more confident than before, as she replies. "They knew about our relationship as I have already discussed this topic with them. They also want to meet you and have invited you home. You can come anything in the upcoming two months." Liselotte blushes hard after saying.

"Okay, then it is finally time to meet your parents next month," Rio said and Liselotte nodded shyly.

After paying the bill, they returned to their joint headquarters. Where Liselotte introduces Rio to Aria Gavaness and her other maids mainly Natalie, Cosette & Chloe whom she has recruited before time on Rio's advice.

Then with just a short conversation between Rio and them, they became each other's good acquaintances, mainly Chlore and Aria. The former because the inn which in LN was run by Chloe's parents, is now bought and renovated by Rio's company and he has appointed Chlore's parents as its managers.

As for Aria, he told her how they had met before in the palace of the Beltrum Kingdom, where she was appointed as her maid to look after him. Knowing this, Aria became confused as Rio's eyes have changed. How can he be in Amande when he is attending the Royal Academy of the Beltrum Kingdom according to her knowledge.

Now to clear all this, Rio told Aria the back story they have created, which is that it happened 3 years ago in 1993, when Rio met someone from the Yagumo region, in the forest behind the Royal Academy while he was exploring it in his free time. That person told Rio that his mother is from a noble family from a country in the Yagumo region and that he is one of the loyal followers of his mother. And to prove this, that person also shows him the picture of his mother, then he informs him how they found out about the death of his mother and then came in searching for him on the orders of his mother's younger sister (He introduced Ayame as his mother's younger sister).

From there everything started, how one week after that meeting Rio met with his mother's younger sister. Then how he with the help of his mother's younger sister and his mother's loyal retainers established the Celsius company and then how their company finally struck the deal with Liselotte. For which, Rio came to Amande himself using the only Teleportation artifacts his mother's family has.

Then he told her how through continuous meetings between him and Liselotte they became friends and then how they developed feelings for each other. Rio also told her about Celia and other topics.

Then he told Aria about what happened during the outdoor drill and how Alphonse and Steward tried to accuse him of trying to push the second princess off the cliff but failed then Roanna slapped them. Next, how they were attacked by two Minotaurs, Orcs, and Goblins. Then how he and Roanna left the kingdom to avoid the conflict with Duke Rodan and Duke Huguenot's family.

After this, for the rest of the day, Rio and Liselotte with Mark and Beth continued to think of different ways they could improve their business and were able to find many ways. One is related to Rio's trip to the Pokemon world.

At the end of the day, Rio and Liselotte returned to the Spatial Farm. Where they went with everyone and like every day. They all shared their whole day's experience with everyone. Then Rio with the help of Tifa, Ayame, and Hikari cooked dinner for everyone. Then after taking a bath/ shower, they all went to their respective room to sleep. But at the midnight, all girls (except Roanna) sneakily sneak into Rio's room and then onto his bed.

3