Zyos: 02 – Who I Wanna Be?
451 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adrian read through the whole list of races before he began weighting the pros and cons of some of them-

He definitely wanted to play as a Ghra-Ken, mostly because he thinks they'd be cool and the bonus of the Stats they get is cool too... Now, which one he'd play is... Complicated. He liked them all! He normally goes for the most damage building, but he wants to do something more... Slow paced in this game. Something that will get him power slowly but steadly, a character that keeps to himself much like he does, but still can be a threat if perturbed. 

With the image in mind, he narrowed it down for a few races: 

Bear-Folk:
Summary: Large and fuzzy, menacing and aggressive, cute and protective. The Bear-Folk are known warriors and druids due to their connection to earth and their natural brutality. 

Racial Bonus: 
+10 to Strength and Wisdom
[Bear Strength]: Your carrying weight is tripled based on your [Strength] stat.
[Bear Savagery]: Upon activation, this skill will grant +10 to all stats and put you in a Berserker state where you'll lose HP constantly, but will heal the amount of damage you deal halfed down.
[Earth's Affinity]: All Bear-Folk have a natural Affinity to earth, increasing damage dealt by magma, nature and earth based skills or spells by 10%. 
[Natural Weapons: Claws]: You have claws that you can use to slash and cut through your enemies. 

Class Restriction: Any lightweight class: [Assassin], [Ranger], [Thief], etc.

Bear-Folk was a nice choice for a character he had in mind- The moment he thought of the race, a floating avatar appeared before his eyes, the way he could change the character wasn't much since he modify the muscle structure, size, hair/eye color by a few percentage so he had to mix it to see how he could change the avatar to his liking.

In the end, he ended up making a interesting character. He added the Ghra-Ken race to the template of his character and watched it change- Beastfolk characters have a large derivation of options, some being just anthropomorphic animals such as the Lion-Folk and Lizard-Folk, while some were more human with animal ears, like the Rabbit-Folk and Cat-Folk. Well, thankfully you coule choose if you wanted your character to be anthro or not! It was also a cosmetic choice that could be changed any time! "Wow." His character was a tall 7 foot beast of muscle and brooding fury, or so someone would think so if they looked at him! With a sharp jaw and subtle dark brown stubble, a nice pair of beautiful light grey eyes and a scar (Another cosmetic choice you could add to your character) on his right eye and right arm, he looked really Intimidating! There weren't many choices for starting clothes he would appear in the world wearing, but he chose a plain fit of starting grey pants and a large dark burgundy shirt with stripes because he looked like a lumberjack wearing it.

On top of his head were two small almost vantablack bear ears that looked really out of place in there, but they looked almost gap-moe on his character. His back was like a moutain, and there was no sight of his small ball-like bear tail because the pants hid it, but he could see it a little of he turned his character sideways. He was satisfied with it, he wanted to play a Crafting character this time that he could make his own items and even his own home! Because, of course, in there game there were ways you could get land to make your home. "Let's see..." Whispering to himself, Adrian mentally tapped the [Ghra-Ken Mark: On] option and watched as another screen opened up on the side, showing a large variety of marks that could show his status as a Ghra-Ken! 

Lines of energy on his skin like tattoos? 

An aura of eerie red light around your eyes?

A pair of horns?

Large black dots on the skin? 

There were so many options that he could use to add another cool feature to his character that he spent on about two hours going through every single one of them! He liked the tattoo-like patterns he could make appear on his skin that glowed in a color of his choice or was otherwise black! He ended up choosing the tattoo option, and to even help him further, there was a [Draw it yourself] option that he selected with glee- He began working on his character's body as if it was a blank canvas, dragging those lines over his naked body and adding details to it.

By the way- Yeah, naked character. 

Because this is a +18 game and Adrian has worked with NSFW before! He's an artist for fuck's sake. 

The final product was amazing in his opinion. 

Several lines that floated in an almost smoke-like way, it looked like it would detach itself from his skin and float freely! He kept it black because he liked it that way, on the back, however, he made this smoke leave hollow holes all around his back where he put several red eyes from different sizes, they all had a pupil that looked in several different directions, which was kinda cool if not severely eerie and eldritch- but he liked it. On his "furry" form, his body grew two inches and the black fur itself didn't show the markings, so he decided tp reverse it in this form as it was allowed, so he made it so wheneve he was in his fuzzy bear form, the black smoke-like lines on his arms, legs, chest and belly would be white, and for cosmetic purposes they all would just throb or move every now and then, as if they were alive. 

It was cool and it took hours to make, it was all possible due to the options the game gave him, if he wanted to animate his own cosmetic he had to pay for it, so he did, and now his Ghra-Ken Mark looks awesome! "Now..." He sighed, to select classes in the game, you had to first complete the tutorial as the guide said- Yeah, Adrian read the guide for the game because he didn't know if there was anything new that he wasn't familiar with but there wasn't. 

What Is Your Name?
[...]

"Ah, right." A name! How could he forget about the name of his own character!? He shook his head and quickly typed the name he thought about-

Is [Zyos] your name?
[Yes]
[No]

Selecting [Yes], Adrian smiled- His new journey is about to star-

Error.
Error.
An Unknown error has occurred. 

A blazing red screen appeared before his eyes, he blinked and thought to cancel the character creation process, but it was too late.

His character had already been created and he was now entering the world of Evillra.

17