Zyos 08: – Emotions are colors
274 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Item Name: Poorly Made Door?
Description: It's so poorly made that I don't even know if it's a door?
Item Quality: Trash

Durability: 4/5

Zyos huffed like a true bear, his horn hit the wall of the cavern he had found for himself, his now long and cow-like tail moved on its own as he began planning a good layout for his home- What he learned is that NPCs, differently from players, receive Skills from their actions other than their leveling up or doing quests, which is good because if he keeps on doing what he knows he is doing then he'll get the skills he needs and he'll live a carefree life on his hidden paradise away- But to gather strength he needs to have reputation, and to have reputation, he needs to give impactful quests to players, quests that change the fate of the game itself. "Maybe...?" Should he be a villain? No. NPCs don't respawn, they only have one life and one life only! The fastest he goes on the villain line is Anti-Hero and that's it. 

Maybe the act of corrupted good hearted warrior who managed to control his own evil and fights every day against his nature? Maybe, i mean, he noticed that he had these instincts, which was why he enjoyed being in nature and now in a cavern, but also he enjoyed bathing in the blood of those giant ducks- Which is weird and creepy and almost psychopathic! So, back at skills and how NPCs develop them: Due to his high Affinity to Darkness and Chaos he can learn skills about these two elements way faster than he can learn skills related to Earth, which are skills that he wants to learn- He learned the [Darkness Embrace] skill in a pitch, but now that he was relatively safe inside his cave, he tried to move his MP, his Mana Points, out of his body and try to cast a spell- Which nothing happened.

"Earth..." He spoke out loud, hoping something would come up- Wait, how does he do his Demonic Spells then? He concentrated for a second and a flame appeared on the tip of his finger, it was a purple-ish black flame that felt warm on his fingertip, not hurting him in the slightest. "Hum..." He just imagined and the flame became in the shape of a heart, then an arrow pointing up, and then a circle that rotated around his finger like a ring. "Maybe?" He placed his hand on the ground, dissipating his Hellfire with just a thought once again, and decided to apply the old esoteric knowledge he gathered from old culture to inspire his own artwork in the past- He remembers how he went from searching who was Zeus to reading texts of ancient knowledge know as books, full of stories, myths, and rythms of old worlds long lost that he brought up his work on his art. Thinking about drawing, Zyos used his sharp claws and dragged them on the rock like a chisel, making a line that served as the horizon, ever so slowly he made a life-like scenary of a forest seen from above, thousands of trees and even some mountains on the long distances, clouds above and a lake surrounded by trees below, it wasn't as detailed as he wanted it to be, but he liked it regardless!

New Skill Unlocked: Due to your work, new skills have been unlocked. 
Stonework - You haven't done a lot of work with the stone itself, it served only as a canvas. So for such, you unlock the skill st Lvl 5.
Artistic Heart - A unique skill from a special class that you cannot unlock yet, but for your magnificent work, you've been awareded with this skill. It is unlocked at level 1, for its effects are... Interesting. 
Drawing - For your beautiful work with what you had (crude working tools, your claws, and a hard canvas- literal stone-) and for such, you'll receive the skill at Level 50.

'What?' He frowned a little, his new skill was the highest level skill he ever had! 'Huh...' He opened his skill screen and stared at the description of his new unique skill in wide eyes: "This..."
Unique Skill: Artistic Heart 
Type: Passive
Description: 
"Art is what fills our hearts, art is emotion given physical form."
As an artist, you know that your art must express the emotions you want them to show! From the fiery heat of hatred to the cold feeling of loneliness, with this skill you can mark any of your creations with emotions, said emotions can grant various magical effects to them depending on the emotion chosen to be given. The more detailed andnthe deeper the emotion given to the item, the stronger the magical effect will be! 

If his creativity and brain grasps this correctly, it means he can literally make magical items! From the fiery rage? If he puts his rage into a sword, it'll maybe cause those who hold it become mad with rage, or of he focuses on the fiery aspect of it, he can make a sword that can set itself on fire!? This skill has so many uses that he can think of- The cold feeling of fear and loneliness could be used to make a fridge, the warm and cozy feeling of comfort and love can be used to heat up his home... Maybe he can induce such emotions on others as well? Maybe, make an art piece that induces whatever emotion he puts on it, so the viewer gets said emotions- He could make a sing to keep monsters away by inducing the feeling of dread and fear! 
This skill is so useful that he is excited to play around with it. Like a kid playing with crayons! However, first things first- "I need to make a door." He huffed again as the bark he had used to make a door fell, he pondered on what he would eat later and considered making a farm in the future maybe? When he discovers how to induce emotions with his skill, he'll somehow make a mist that confuses people to keep them away from his home.
Ah, secluded life seems so nice. And it's one he's familiar with. Time to grind and make a house.
13