Zyos 10: – Progress is made, Home is set.-
297 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"And... Done." 

With a flick of his claw, there stood before him a small but useful table! 

Item Name: Dark Amazilph Table
Item Quality: Normal
Description: A good table made by a somewhat experienced woodworker, not an expert bu neither a complete amateur. 

Durability: 100/100

It was a dark table, the Amazilph wood came from the Amazilph tree that was a deep and dark brown, almost black, it had a rough texture but compared to other woods that he found on these... woods, it was the only one that could handle his weight. Muscles are heavy, heavier than fat, and he was a packed brickhouse of fucking muscle! 'Now... That' He was cleaning, or rather, tanning the leather of one of his hunts- A giant boar. Every monster around this area was a giant variant of some animal, he has killed a duck, a fish, an eel, a boar, and even a giant mosquito that he jokingly called El Mosco, but it was terrifying seeing as it had Vampirism abilities to heal the damage he caused.

He quickly found out that a good punch to the head of these things and they die in one attack! He is now level 55 now thanks to his huntings. Each monster here was the [Beast] type, which made his [Hunting] skill grow stronger quickly! He now knew a lot of things about hunting something than he thought he would, it almost came as an instinctual knowledge, something he knew but didn't know he knew it until it suddenly appeared on his head. Also, project Magic Items would have to wait until he has skills to make good enough items because he is slightly terrified that the low level of skills can make items have negative effects somehow, which was why he gave himself the mission of making furniture for himself, as many as he could because he broke a lot of them testing.

It made him feel fat.

He sat down on the ground surrounded by several broken furniture with a sad expression on his face while his ears languidly lowered as his tail waved lazily, like a cat's tail. After a good five minutes of brooding, he went out again to gather more wood to make more furniture, he also made planks with some effort, gathering the sawdust for... Whatever he wants to use it for in the future, i don't know, start a forest fire? 'Bad idea.' He huffed, a little confused at his own thoughts, he was putting a floor beneath him thanks to his new skill: 

Move Earth lvl 5
Description: Move your mana into the ground and move it by your will.

MP/S: 1
Willpower: The Willpower stat affects this skill, increasing the amount of mass you can move by 7,5% of the total mass. 
Total Mass is Skill Lvl × Intelligence Status + Max MP. 

Max Mass (Kilos): 5 × 7,5 + 375 = 412.5 Kilos (909 Pounds)

Stone fattened under his willpower and he could put the dark planks, these were the only ones that wouldn't immediately break upon him stepping on them, which made him less self-conscious about his weight and more pleased with hjs work- The inside of his home looked more like a home now that he managed to learn how to move earth! In fact, everything became easier! He even started practicing crafting stone things with magic, but the stone crumbles under his willpower, which has him perfecting the control he has over his magical spells, which is slowly improving. 

Now let me tell you about it- It's about day 7 or 8 ever since he was exiled, and he is doing way better than he thought he would! He has a bedroom now, there isn't a bed and he doesn't care much since his body is strong enough to not feel sore after sleeping on rock, so he thinks its fine, if he has to make a mattress he'll try to find giant sheep or something like that. He has a kitchen, where he put all his utensils for cooking, he has a storage room where he put all his items and where he let some of the things he has there, as he was learnimg tanning by trial and error, he has received the skill but it was too low level to give him any information-

Oh, fun fact, when a Basic skill reaches level 100, it evolves into the next level, and he thinks it just keeps going. 

Anyway, he besides the kitchen, bedroom, and storage room (Which he pulled out stone bricks out of the walls to make shelves), he also made a bathroom because it is an essential part of a household! He's yet to figure out piping, but he made a hole as a toilet and made a thick stone box (That shattered when he sat on it, it was painful for abot half a minute before his regeneration kicked in and all that shrapnel was pushed out of his body) on top with also a hole on it, so a toilet! He also wanted to make a shower, or a way to shower, but the river was doing it for him for now- He still fears a little that someone will just walk on him bathing, but that's just his ususal fear of leaving his home coming back again once he had a house to stay in and practice to have. I mean, he had a very interesting new hobby of making wood furniture, he could stay home as long as the wood lasts, and then he'll have to go out...

Fucking shit.

He wants a bed now, or at least something to rest his head on. Maybe he can make a pillow? He got the ducks feathers, or he could get it at least, maybe he can make a leather pillow? First he'd need to know how to tan it though... Urgh, he'll do that later, now he'll continue on him working on items with stone until he can stop breaking the earth appart and start working on stone pipes and maybe art, he still needs to test his [Artistic Heart] skill.

Anyway, back to the grinding.

~Meanwhile~

In a single shot, a blazing blue ray of lightning-like plasma shot through the head of seven people at the same time, the angle was seemingly impossible to accomplish but he did it while falling from a skyscraper and upside-down. Not to brag, but he was his family's best for a reason!

William smiled, he had already extracted any information he could get on them anyway, all without even torturing them physically- Well, he did use drugs on them and tortured them mentally, but hey, whatever you need to do right? A 7 combo headshot wasn't his record, but it was one of his best! As his body was free falling, he thought how he could enjoy more his time on NewLife, and soon an answer came: Get a Crafting skill!

11