Zyos Stats [Spoilers: Zyos 10]
378 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Zyos Zearen Zavyr 
Age: 20
Race: Bear-Folk [Half-Demon]
Class: None
Lvl: 55
Occupation: NPC 
Reputation: Unknown 
Titles: [Dungeon Explorer], [Cold Blooded], [Magic Blood Fed], [Demonic Blood]

[HP: 612.5] (Con 5×)
[SP: 425/425] (End 5×)
[MP: 375/375] (Int 5×)

Stats: 
(20 All: Half-Demon | +10 STR/WIS: Bear-Folk)
NPC: +1 Stat to All for ever 1 Lvl, No Extra Stat Points.

Strength: 85
Endurance: 85
Constitution: 85
Dexterity: 75
Agility: 75
Intelligence: 75
Wisdom: 85
Charisma: 75
Willpower: 75
Luck: 75
Perception: 75

Skill List:

Racial Skills: 
[Beastial Transformation]: Transforms the body of the Beast-Folk into their primal state, that of their natural animal. The Beast-Folk then enters a berserker state of mind, where they cannot identify enemy from friend, attacking anything in their sight. 
(+50% All Physical Stats, -50% All Mental Stats)
[Bear Strength]: Your carrying weight is tripled based on your [Strength] stat.
[Bear Savagery]: Upon activation, this skill will grant +10 to all stats and put you in a Berserker state where you'll lose HP constantly, but will heal the amount of damage you deal halfed down.
[Earth's Affinity]: All Bear-Folk have a natural Affinity to earth, increasing damage dealt by magma, nature and earth based skills or spells by 10%. 
[Natural Weapons: Claws]: You have claws that you can use to slash and cut through your enemies. 
[Marked] - Your skin bears the mark of your curse, be it a unnatural tone, or glowing tattooes, with just one look anyone can tell you are a Half-Demon.
[Darkvision]: You have darkvision up to 120 around you.
[High Darkness Affinity]: All Demons have a natural Affinity to Darkness and Chaos, increasing damage dealt by Dark and Chaos based skills or spells by 50%.

[Chaos Burst]: Upon use this skill will shoot a magical projectile with [Chaos] damage, and applies one random condition:
[Paralyzed], [Frozen], [Ablaze], [Confused], [Petrified], [Charmed], [Cower], [Fear], [Broken], [Shattered], [Taunted], [Slowed], [Rooted], [Incapacitated], [Prone], [Knock-Up], [Stunned], [Sleep], [Unconscious], or [Poisoned] for 5 seconds.
Cost: 5 MP
Cooldown: 5 seconds.

[Demonic Transformation lvl 1]: Active: Upon activation, this skill will grant [+100%] to all stats, HP, MP, and SP give you resistance to physical damage done by non-magical weapons, Immunity to dark, chaos, and necrotic damage, and vulnerability to radiant and holy damage. It also grants you Immunity to all Conditions whule transformed. 
Duration: 1 Minute.
Cooldown: 24 hours
Passive: Grants the skill [Accelerated HP Recovery] - Turns Natural HP recovery from [1% Max HP] every minute to [50% Max HP] every minute. Skill is deactivated when [Radiant] or [Holy] damage is taken, entering a cooldown of [1 Minute].

[Frightening Presence lvl Max: As a Half-Demon, those who are weaker than you are affected by the [Fear] condition when they are under the pressure of your presence.]

[Demonic Magic lvl 1: You know the natural magic all demons can learn how to use 
Spells: 
[1] Hellfire lvl 1: Ignites the flames from hell, dealing fire and chaos damage, can be manipulated.

[Earth Magic

[Move Earth lvl 5
Description: Move your mana into the ground and move it by your will.

MP/S: 1
Willpower: The Willpower stat affects this skill, increasing the amount of mass you can move by 7,5% of the total mass. 
Total Mass is Skill Lvl × Intelligence Status + Max MP. 

Max Mass (Kilos): 5 × 7,5 + 375 = 412.5 Kilos (909 Pounds)

Active Skills: 
[Inspect lvl Max: You can see the information of your target.]

[Darkness Embrace lvl 1: Envelop your weapon in the power of darkness and shadows, increasing its range and damage by 10%. Skill does triple damage if the attack hits a weak spot in the target's defense.]
Cost: [10 MP]
Cooldown: None

[Second Wind: Recover 20% of your MAX HP and SP]
Cooldown: 24 Hours.

Passive Skills:
[Run lvl 45: Increases your movement speed and decreases Stamina consumed while running by 45%]
[Carry lvl 50: Decreases the consumption of Stamina when carrying over your maximum weight capability by 50%]
[Hunting lvl 44: You known the basics hunting and finding prey, Increases your damage to [Beast] type monsters by 44%]
[Woodworking lvl 18: You are an amateur at working with wood, but you know the basics!]
[Intimidation lvl 50: You know how to use your appearance to scare and intimidate your enemies. Has 50% chance to cause the [Cower] condition and 25% to cause the [Fear] condition. Those 10 levels higher than you are not affected by this skill.]

Title Skills: 
[Dungeon Explorer]: You've explored a Dungeon before, so you naturally know your way within Dungeons! 
(Provides mental minimap for Dungeons You've explored)
[Cold Blooded]: Your emotions do not interfere when they aren't needed, it's kill or be killed, nothing else matters.
(Negates [Fear], [Cower], [Confusion], [Stunned], and [Sleep])
[Magic Blood Fed]: You were fed magical blood while growing up, your body has adapted to it and now it fills your body. Your [HP] is increased by 50% your [MP]. Your body is considered magical.
[Demonic Blood]: Born from the power of the Ancient Evil itself, you are a creature of darkness and chaos! Your magical blood is sought by all, and your race is discriminated, disliked, or outright hunted by every being under the sun. Grants the skills [Demonic Transformation], [Chaos Burst], and [High Darkness Affinity].

Class Restriction: Any lightweight class: [Assassin], [Ranger], [Thief].
Divine-Based Classes such as [Paladin], [Cleric], [Priest] and others.

8