ch1
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

silk is an expensive fiber!

its simply a well known fact, but despite it our protagonist is lucky to be in the 21st century!

ׄ      𓈒 ᯇ 🧷 :  

satin, rayon, cotton; all lovely alternatives to silk!

even the poor can get along in life, Faliah always says, its no excuse. Even if you can't afford an expensive product, you should make an effort!

you wouldn't want to break out would you? sleeping on just polyester would be.. a sin..!

the girls thought process was clear, she was adamant about what she partook in, a nightly routine, clean pillow covers every night and of course, a good wash and rice steam!

Gina and the girls would hate her if she showed up not looking her best, plus she wasn't even considered "hot" enough to even win a dance title yet.. no winter ball babe, no prom queen, no spring fling-- whatever!

she needed to make an effort, showing up to that hellsite they call a school

with a single pimple, or worse.. an out of season shade..

that'd basically be social suicide! and despite her hidden hate for the so-called friends she hung out with, Faliah does not have many reasons not to live.

'goddamn this societal norm..'

she thought clenching her face as she spread her night cream.

If only there was a world where all she knew was above standard.. like... a place where face rollers and plastic surgery wasn't discovered yet!

'uwah.. that'd be perfect..! I mean why be better when everyone can be worse..!!'

her mood changed quickly, looks like she's in her head again.. w-wait are those flowers in her frame?! who knew teen girls had such superpowers..

An--yways back to her casual insanity..

she had just finished her routine for the night, getting ready to get to school on Monday again, when suddenly a human sized mole rat had infiltrated her base!

"faliiii~iiaaa-AHHH!!!"

screaming had filled Faliahs cluttered room, whilst the mole rat-- er, her little sister tried to wiggle through her door as she closed it just for her neck to get stuck!

"OW!! GWUUH!! FALIAH!!"-- "THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU LITTLE--"

continuous cries of 'OW!' 'STOP!' and quite shameful,,, swearing had echoed throughout the whole house practically..!

til..

"Oi.."

a voice stopped the two crying voices, glowing eyes pierced, like--like superman! but they doubted superman should be frightening like that..

it came from an older girl, their eldest sister who'd just come back from her shift!.. yikes, i wouldn't wanna be these two..

"..both of you quiet down." bluntly it was spoken, and from that they'd both straighter up, like a magic spell! so her whole family can do magic..!

as she walked away the two girls who'd quieted themselves out of fear held faces looking like they had nothing behind them, like that one image of fletcher from A.N.T farm bare faced during an interview (what a silly guy)

the silence was finally broken, "..tch, what did you want anyways Kolleen?" she held an annoyed face again.

blowing a raspberry the girl now known as Kolleen spoiled, "bleghh you're so dramatic! look what you did now Kate's pissed!"

despite the age gap they both bickered like children! or it could be that Faliah had reverted to a child in her sisters presence.

"mahh~mah just get to the point will yah?"

she looked away picking her ear with her pinky to annoy her little sis, like reverse unspoken rizz I suppose..

and what can we say it worked!

"you pissant!! if you didn't squish me like a bug i probably woulda tell you the point by now!!"

she fumed whilst her sister simply looked at her nails unbothered.

"right" she coughed and stood still, as if to fix herself up to proper position.

"Since i am your, lovable funny little sister and you FORGOT!.. to get me a gift for my birthday, i am requesting you to buy me my latest favorite book! court of candy!"

"hah?? t'hell you talkin' about?" despite her coquettish appearance she spoke quite classlessy..

"I said what I said..!! a-ahem, so-- so there should be no reason for you to refuse..!" she sweats

Faliah simply yawns unmoved at this, "well first of all"

"I didn't FORGET to get you a gift, I just didn't get you one since colorzops latest palette came out the same week you did, which honestly if I were to celebrate ones appearance on this oh so great earth it'd be the palette"

"hmph!"

"second, what the hell is court of candy?! one of your shitty little historical romance novels again? c'mon now kollie we both know they ain't good"

"h-how dare you!! court of candy is an amazing book with depthful romance and hot babes!!"

a blissful look appears on her face, who knew someone could be so immersed

"and honestly if you acted anything like you'd dress you-- you'd realize how good these books are!!"

"hahh?? as if, why the hell would i wanna read a book about how women don't have rights and how the bare minimum is romantic? bee eff eff arr Kolleen, ya know what that spells?"

she mocked and-- oompf, touched a nerve there, as suddenly she acted out reaching her limit;

"oh go to hell!!" she screamed once more before getting a lipstick from Faliahs desk and.. biting it..??

she promptly slammed the door and ran away after, but Faliah didn't look too phased.

"ahh.. she did it again." she looked deadpanned at the lipstick with a cartoonish bitemark on it.

honestly she wasn't mad, the lipstick wasn't her color anyways and truthfully she was just ' amused to see this phenomenon again.. '

o-oh so its a reoccurring thing,, how odd..

ׄ      𓈒 ᯇ 🧷 :  

the clock she kept on her wall reminded her of the time 'this late already?' she thought after cleaning up her desk, i guess arguing with her sister wasted some of her time

she'd decided that it was too dark out tonight and that if she didn't sleep yet she'd surely break out tomorrow, so she lazily flopped on her bed.

before she'd sleep she thought of the contents of this day, getting coffee with friends, posting on her social media's, and her and her sisters quarrel

'pretty successful..' she though sleepily, the name of that book echoed through her mind before she slept, 'court of candy'

well, she cared more for classics anyways.

and through that she slept soundly throughout the night.

ׄ 𓈒 ᯇ 🧷 :

AS IF!!

her dreams were filled with thoughts of a white haired beauty, a shining knight with blood rusted on his armor, and a fairy with quite ill intentions!

she could never catch a break could she.. even whilst 'dreaming' she knew she'd be late tomorrow for lack of good sleep.

How ruthless this world is, echoed through her brain, little did she know the other world was just as bad, even worse perhaps!

0