3: The First Night
6k 12 133
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first night was rough.

Tired from a full day of learning to walk again, Samuel could not find a comfortable position to sleep in. His overly sensitive tail would not allow sleeping on the back while his new massive tits would hurt sleeping on his stomach. The large horns utop his head also made using a pillow effectively worthless. Worse yet, his new form’s genitals were very warm.

“Hmmm…” The succubus groaned in a state of helplessness. A cold sweat appeared on his brow, a feature the mimic reproduced faithfully. Rolling over side to side did not help the situation. His hand found its way down a couple times, but the last thing he wanted was to indulge these demonic desires.

His stomach roared in protest as well, upset that Ashara left the pot unattended long enough for the stew to burn.

“Guh! Damned Merle! If he hadn’t betrayed me, I would’ve died without going through this torture…!”

Embarrassingly enough, the petite witch had no clothing nor undergarments that would fit his new voluptuous form, forcing him to walk around the thankfully empty cave completely nude.

Light filtered in from the cabin window as the narrow beam of moonlight came from somewhere above to fill the space. Throwing off the thin blanket, Samuel stood, his reflection in the mirror still in the room catching his gaze once again.

“Damned body. Damned witch. Damned priest…”

His hand thoughtlessly drifted to his stomach. His new dark skin shone beautifully in the moonlight, the body’s figure made him look like an exotic dancer from a desert country.

“Maybe just once…” His long nail made brief contact with his engorged clit.

His knees buckled from the jolt. Trying to bite his lip, he flicked the bean a few times, a skill he had picked up from his troubadour days. “Ahh…! Augh!”

“No!” He sat down back on the bed, narrowly avoiding sitting on his fat tail, “No! I can’t give in!” His breathing was heavy, something the humanoid side imitated, but the tail actually drew in air. “I am a man! A knight! A husband, a father, a man! A man! And I-”

“Will you shut up already?!”

The witch Ashara stood at the end of the hallway. Dressed in a purple polka-dot night down and matching sleeping cap, she rubbed her eyes as she meandered into the living room, “Can’t you just jack off in peace? It’s bad enough I have a new roommate!”

“I- I’m sorry…” He stood up again, “Wait, what do I have to be sorry for?! It’s your fault I’m like this now!”

Ashara glared in disgust as the succubus’s bare huge tits jumped up with him. With a sigh of resignation, the witch drew closer, “It’s my fault you’ve got such a bangin’ body?” A mischievous grin crept across the young girl’s face. She sauntered over to her familiar, purposefully drawing out each step.

With a gulp and half step back, Samuel drew his arms to his chest covering his dark perked-up nipples, “Y-yes! I did not ask to become such a foul demon!” He returned his footing and puffed himself up, “I am a knight! And I will continue to be as such even through this setback!”

“Mhmm…” The witch’s tiny cold hand rubbed against the succubus’s gasping hole, causing a squeak of surprise. “Tell you what, Mister Manly Knight, since you’re still not fully realizing the situation, I’ll strike you a deal: last just one minute and I’ll turn you back. Easy?”

The succubus nodded enthusiastically, trying to hide any sort of expression.

“I like that eagerness.” The tiny witch inserted her finger inside the much larger succubus. It stopped around her second joint before gradually being accepted in. The accompanying squishing sound made Samuel’s stomach flip.

She was inside. “This-! This is… Nothing!” The succubus’s yellow eyes grew wide in resistance.

Ashara continued to smirk as she drew her finger out from the hole. The emptiness almost made the succubus beg for her to put it back in.

Just as he was about to say something, she slid it back in, this time a bit faster. “Do you like this, Mister Manly Knight? Does it feel good?”

The first instinct was to blatantly deny. If his soldiers saw him right now… But as the witch continued just to work her petite finger in and out of his steaming hole, foreign sensations began to arise. Worst of all, they felt euphoric. “I, uh… C-can’t…”

He tried to resist. About twenty seconds passed. He was not sure if he could make it.

His hips bucked as the sweat from the resistance made his body glisten in the moonlight creeping in from the singular window in the room. The finger slid in and out, each time making a moist sound, the only sound in the room beside the slight moans that escaped the succubus’s lips. It was unlike anything he felt before.

The witch slid out her middle finger. It was covered in fluid. She tacked her thumb against it, drawing it out into a spider silk of pure eroticism.

Sliding it back in, she locked eyes with the succubus, “Whatever you do, don’t bring out your teeth.”

“My… teeth…?” Samuel felt every inch of the witch’s pale petite finger slide back inside his dark pussy. Just when it was about to reach a good spot, it stopped short. Why did it stop just right before?

“Duh. The mimic’s vagina is basically your real mouth, why else do you think your main body is functionally your tail? The fluid leaking out is a neurosuppressant that allows you to bite into a dick and suck the blood out while the male doesn’t feel a thing while fucking you. Your mouth’s ‘saliva’ as well as your sweat is an aphrodisiac to get your host to literally stick themself inside you while you drain their blood, semen and mana. In other words, this body is made for fucking and sucking.”

Samuel did not catch a word of that.

The minute was up and the bed was absolutely drenched. The succubus tried to bite his lower lip, but could not quite move the jaw that way. The witch’s finger felt like it hit his brain with every one of his thrusts. The feeling was wild. The feeling was feral. The feeling was primal. Something was inside him with the sole objective of making him feel good.

While the witch prattled on about nerve endings, how succubi are largely descended from flatworms, and the practicality of horns in terms of mating, but Samuel had no choice but to focus on her finger lazily working its way in and out of his mouth-vagina-fuckhole. For that brief moment, he was no longer Samuel the holy knight, but just another whore.

“Oh, that’s right!”

The witch slid her finger in one last time before grasping the base of Samuel’s tail. His hips raised on their own, causing a spray of fluid to erupt from him. The mirror was covered in droplets, the floor was drenched. Even the witch flinched as a torrent of liquid sprayed out from the succubus’s pussy at breakneck speeds.

Samuel collapsed on his back, hair wildly splayed about, eyes heavy with a mixture of ecstasy and exhaustion. “I… I win.”

“Uh…About that…”

- - - -

“What the fuck do you mean I can’t go back?!”

Ashara rubbed her eyes, “I already told you years ago, ‘when you’re dead, you’re dead.’”

Samuel paced back and forth in the tiny living room. Stopping suddenly, he forcefully held down his breasts with his arms, “Shit! Fuck! These things always get in the fucking way!” Getting ready to resume his nervous tic, he looked up to see the witch trying her best to hide a smirk. “Augh, fuck this shit! I’m out of here!”

Slamming the door behind him, Samuel stood at the front of the cabin. The end of the cavern had become quite the sight in his absence: the modest field now took up about half the space on the right side of the trail, growing various legumes and gourds, each dutifully marked. The left side now had a small pond of crystal-clear water, drawn from somewhere in the cave, and the trail now was dotted with stones, each side of it held in by a white wooden fence.

Walking down the path like he struggled to do that morning, Samuel swore loudly as the moonlight bathed the space in a soft glow. “Why did I agree to this? Why couldn’t I just die in peace?” Taking a breather, he leaned against one of the fence posts. “I’d kill for something to smoke right now…”

One of his large tits caught the corner of his eye, “Damned things. Always in my sight. I used to think they were the hottest things, but now that I actually have them…” He stopped right there. Continuing the sentence felt like it would be weird.

“I wonder how Stella is doing…” He imagined walking in his front door and his wife excitedly examining him. She was always a bit too open about strange things.

“I hope I can still swing a sword…” His two loves. He knew he wanted revenge, he just was not sure if giving them both up would be worth it. Too many things taken away would rob a person of their identity. Something he currently felt was fleeting.

Merle probably flipped the kingdom on its head, continually chasing land grabs and getting people killed in the process for a few more hectares. He was always the one who pressured the king to reach a little farther every time. The difference though was that the Duke of Steel fought his own battles, not send those unwilling to fight into them for him. Samuel pitied those like him who were carted off to battle with strange and foreign people at an early age. Thankfully, he was of the rare breed who thrived off of it.

Looking up and down his now dainty hands, his first reaction was to swear at the tiny wrists, ill suited for swordplay. But looking at them closely, they had their own beauty.

He had a second chance.

No longer was he the tired old man, resting on the laurels of his youth. No longer was he the Duke of Steel, the arm of Altalour. He was now something new. Something foreign.

Now he was young, beautiful. Strange powers and sensations overtook this body, he just had to learn them. Learn to use them. He was now no longer a man, but a powerful monster. Something foreign.

He had a singular revelation: "When you're dead, you're dead."

The old Samuel was dead, betrayed by his friend. He lost his two loves, his titles, his land, and even his body. The one he inhabited now never even knew the old man. It was a hard pill to swallow, but the holy knight Samuel had left this world two years now.

- - - -

Walking back in the cabin, the succubus looked at the witch, asleep on the dry side of the bed. The first rays of daylight began to flicker in the window. The room was an absolute mess. Ashara could clean it with a flick of the wrist, but personal responsibility began to weigh in. With a deep sigh, the succubus lit the fire underneath the cauldron and began to work on the morning breakfast.

Today, she was going to start anew.

133