7: The Fruit of Good and Evil
3.2k 9 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
For the first time since she became a succubus, Sara survived a night without masturbating.

She got little sleep, but she had somehow resisted the temptation. Regardless, she awoke that morning with a sense of pride. It appeared her carnal desires, even when inhabiting the body of an infernal sex devil, could be abated.

“I’m baaaaaa-” The front door slammed open. As the witch held her note, she suddenly stopped and started coughing, “Oh, geez! It reeks in here!”

Sara sat up from laying on her side, a position she found that was actually comfortable. Her mimicked body’s eyes hung heavy from exhaustion. “Mmm…”

Pinching her nose as she walked into her den, Ashara was actually dressed quite well, a violet shawl covering a frilly white shirt over simple black tight trousers. Tanned leather traveling boots rode up to just below her knee and thin silk gloves worked elegantly into her long sleeves. Finally, all of which was topped up with a matching purple wide brim witch’s hat, practically advertising to the world her status.

“Good job, my familiar!” Her already nasally voice was even more so after pinching her nostrils, “Looks like you got all the veggies and even cleaned up the place!” She was grinning from red cheek circle to red cheek circle, something that almost looked painted on, but she never apparently was without.

Sarakiel stumbled out of bed. Finally gaining her footing, she shakily walked over to the edge of the hallway and leaned against the wall, “No… problem.” Her breath was short, and her skin appeared a bit pale, and her breasts somehow even felt heavier than usual, “Figured you could use… A bit of help.”

The witch stopped what she was doing, “Are you alright, Sare-bear?”

She nearly vomited from the sudden nickname, “I’m fine… bitch.”

Putting her finger to her chin, Ashara paused while she quietly diagnosed her new pet. Looking the succubus up and down, her eyes caught something, “Oh geez, your crest is fading!”

Following where the witch pointed, Sara looked down at her abdomen. True enough, the once vivid pink tattoo was blending into her copper tone. “Does that mean… I’m almost free?”

“No, dummy!” Ashara walked over to Sara moving her back onto the bed, “It means you’re starving!”

“But I had potato sou-”

“Of mana, dumb-dumb!”

Ashara began to take off her cloak and her gloves, causing Sara to find the energy and back up against the wall, “No no no no! I don’t want to do that right now!”

The witch considered changing out of her nice shirt and pants, fully anticipating being in the splash zone again, “What? Why?”

“Because…” Sarakiel’s stomach rumbled. Not her mimicked body, but her main one. It sounded high pitched coming from the smaller form, “Because I am a man, still.”

An eyebrow immediately shot up, before being comboed into an eye roll, “Oh geez, you’re relapsing.” With a sigh, the tiny witch nearly had to jump onto the bed. The young girl had an uncharacteristic look of concern, “Look, Sara, you are a succubus, right?”

Ashara waited for an answer. With her eyes growing heavy, the monster could only muster a nod.

“Good. Now you don’t have to answer, but what are succubi known for?” Once she was sure her familiar had the answer in mind, she continued, “Right. So, don’t think that people food alone can satisfy a fully grown monster of lust. You gotta get your protein, girl!”

Sara’s stomach did a flip. Either from exhaustion or excitement at the thought of food.

“That, or at least some kind of mana. Plus, feeding your upper body doesn’t really do much, it just kinda sits in a false stomach. Nature’s weird like that sometimes.” Standing up, she turned to her quickly fading familiar, “So what’s it going to be? Die and not get your revenge, or swallow your pride, let loose a little and live?”

The anger returned. Another wave of energy hit her, giving her the strength to sit upright. Mustering a sigh, she pushed her long unkempt white hair out of her face. Male, female, whatever she was, one thing stayed the same, “I want to kill Merle.”

- - - - 

“I don’t want to get dirty, so…” The witch reentered the living room with a familiar figure. The cucumber left on the porch sat on her hand, but with a strange new addition. Four tiny green sprouts grew out from the narrower end of the verdant fruit, giving it a weird almost animal shape, “So this guy here should help you out!”

Setting the now animated berry on the bed, Sara reflexively recoiled from the unnatural sight. The cucumber almost looked like a dog with its stance, somehow finding the leverage to pick up its heavy ‘head’. She was almost too weirded out to not be turned on. Almost.

“Just let this little guy plow you until you get your mana back!” Ashara seemed proud of her new creation. That, and quite possibly wanted to see her new friend squirm.

“I…” Sara did not know what to think. It was almost easier to bite the bullet and just use the fruit herself. “I don’t want to…” Her body was willing, moisture began to form between her legs, but the mood was not right.

With a shrug, the witch turned her back from her two creations, turning to the hallway, “Fine. Die, then.”

“Mmm…” The succubus let out a low groan looking at the cucumber creature. The shape was still perfect. Perhaps it was better than jamming it in herself? With what felt like the last of her energy, she leaned against the wall, legs spread, waiting to be penetrated.

Her vagina was more than ready.

Pinching her nose again, the witch began to walk down the hallway, “Alright, have fun!” she nasally chimed.

With the shut of a door, all that was left was Sarakiel, legs spread wide, and the animated cucumber, ready to jam its perfect head inside her.

As the creature walked closer, somehow still able to hold itself upright, Sara’s real mouth began to salivate more. It began to open in anticipation, hungry for stimulation. Holding her legs wide felt awkward as she waited for it to do its duty. “Come on, already… Let’s get going.”

Rubbing against her womanhood, the fresh fruit was cool to the touch. Goosebumps began to form on her arms, another peculiar feature that was imitated quite well. The round head easily parted her lips, the tip slowly crawling inside her.

It was like finding water after days without.

Now familiar sensations returned as it pushed further and further in. Her walls stretched to accommodate the new visitor, sending shockwaves of pleasure into the succubus. Just as she thought it was going to end, the smooth phalloquial object continued to penetrate her.

The shape was indeed perfect.

Slightly curving, she appreciated the upward bend it had, reaching further than even her fingers. Moans began to escape her lips as she tightened herself around the shape. Continuing to push even further within, she was not sure which would stop first, her vagina or the living dildo.

It kept going until it felt like it was choking her, the back of her throat tightening reflexively. Then, it began to slide out, aided by her abundant lubrication. She tried to hold it in, but joyfully, it continued its journey out.

Once more with only the tip inside her, she felt some energy return. “Why did I try to fight this?” She moaned, ready for it to fill her hungry hole again.

The second trip was even better than the first. She pushed against the fruit, letting it go even further inside her, into unexplored territory. The thick head of the cucumber pushed out walls that were supposed to remain narrow, causing the sensations to be exponentially better. Her mimic body began to salivate with each thrust.

But she needed more. Looking around the room, she saw what was missing. The mirror still sat covered by her hastily thrown blanket from the ignorant night she had before. From what was uncovered, she knew she wanted to see more.

“But that…” She looked at the cucumber already pushing inside her again, “That would involve getting up…” she whimpered. Her magic was not yet good enough to remove the visual obstruction at a distance nor was she sure she could cast a hover spell confidently in such a state, so there was only one thing to do.

Once it reached the deepest part of its cycle, she quickly stood, holding it inside her, gripping it with her walls. Taking the step needed to reach the other side of the room, she yanked the fabric off, revealing her reflection.

The woman looked to be having the time of her life. Her sensual form was drenched sweat from being used. Her dark eyes and long horns gave her an air of inhuman sexuality, something no man could ever resist. Lush white hair flew every which way, the woman it flowed from too busy being satisfied to tame it.

And her expression was one of sheer lust.

She threw herself back down on the bed and gripped the end of the cucumber. She locked eyes with the woman in the mirror, the perfect vision of sexual depravity. A creature whose sole purpose in life was to get fucked.

Pushing it even further within her, she felt herself reach somehow even further than before. Her hips bucked with every thrust, her mind long forgotten as she tried to spread herself wider, trying to feel her tool even deeper. The depth of her lust was apparently much like the hole she used to satisfy herself. Endless.

She screamed as she rammed the fruit into her gushing hole over and over. Sounds of sucking and sloshing filled the small space as she lost herself to the pleasure. Steam hung low in the room as she tweaked one of her nipples with her free hand. “Cum! Cum!” She shouted, “I want to… cum!”

She switched her free hand to her clit as she used the upward bend of the cucumber to massage a particularly sensitive area. The instrument felt thinner, but it still was enough.

The succubus ran her fingers around the erect button, sending electric waves of pleasure through her body, now riding utop the phallic fruit. Looking over, the woman in the mirror did not have a care in the world, she was just a beast in heat.

Finally, an idea somehow appeared in Sarakiel’s mind. She maintained her perspective in her mimicked body, enjoying the sight of her own massive tits bouncing with their fully erect blackened nipples, but she grabbed the base of her tail and squeezed along its body.

It was the perfect plan.

Not even two strokes, and she pushed the cucumber inside her, as far as it went. The sound of her spray hitting the open fire could be heard. She coated the bed in her pussy juice. Gurgling sounds escaped from her throat as her cum continued to fly out from her, a never ending font of her sweet nectar threatening to drown the room. Her whole body spasmed as she was forced to roll onto her back, incapable of holding herself upright. Finally, her voice escaped her throat, already in mid-yell as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Everything was numb. Her legs, her pussy, her mind.

The woman reflected still had the cucumber inside her, her lips quivering around the phallic fruit. Gripping the end of it, she worked it a few more times in and out of her as she basked in the afterglow. Her head swam in pure bliss as she admired her sensual form. “Gods be damned, I am hot…”

The crest glowed bright pink once again. It’s familiar warm sensation returning to succubus, reveling in her lust.

 

World notes: Cucumber

Grown off of ground dwelling vines, the cucumber, aka Cucumis Sativus, originally came from a foreign elven country but have found their place growing comfortably and within the dishes of those on the Alzahett continent. The edible part of the cucumber plant, or the cucumber, is known as a "pepo" or type of hard berry (a trait shared with tomatoes and squashes). While it is, for all intents and purposes, a fruit, it is treated and prepared as a vegetable while cooking.

Culturally, the cucumber's phallic shape is known as a sign of fertility throughout rural elven villages where some devote their lives to growing the fruit. As such, it has found itself to be a cultural milestone and is used in a wide variety of national dishes. In homemaking circles, particularly large specimen are colloquially called "homewreckers" which sounds similar to the elvish word for cucumber.

Aligned with the earth and particularly water mana, cucumbers and squash are usually the first thing dissected when students study either of those elements in mage colleges. One professor even somehow inhabited the form of one, claiming it to be quite comical.

76