Chapter 13: Date
407 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miorine POV:

Moving through the hallways quickly I headed straight for my dorm room.

I didn't want anyone to see me after all.

It's not like I'm embarrassed or ashamed of what Slaine and I did, far from it. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Just thinking about it is making my face heat up right now.

"Hah." I mused. Getting a stupid grin on my face.

Remembering all the things Slaine did to me.

And what I did to him.

'When did I become so lewd?' I thought. Since I never imagined I would do such things with anyone.

The more I thought about the matter the hotter my body got.

"No." I said. Stopping those thoughts in their tracks.

This is the reason I left Slaine's room to prepare for out date tomorrow. Because if I had stayed then I'm sure we wouldn't have gone anywhere at all.

'I'm not some sex-crazed maniac.' I thought.

Lightly slapping myself in the face a few times I moved my focus towards something else.

My date with Slaine tomorrow.

"My first date. With Slaine. Who is now my boyfriend." I spoke.

As I did so I put a stupid grin on my face again.

Eventually I arrived at my room.

Entering I went straight for my bed, only to see Mouar looking at me seated on her own bed. Looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"So?" She questioned.

"We did it. Also we're a couple now and Slaine is taking me out on a date tomorrow." I quickly said.

"Kyah!!" Mouar squealed.

It was infectious, so I did the same.

The two of us came together in a hug and then jumped around for a bit until we sat down on my bed.

"I'm so happy for you." Mouar told me.

"Thanks." I told her.

"So, where are you guys going on your date tomorrow?" Moaur asked me.

"Slaine asked to handle all the details. So I'm just going along this time." I said.

Moaur nodded. "Ok then. So, on to the most important part what are you wearing? This is your very first date after all."

"I have no idea." I admitted.

Since as Moaur just said, this is my first date.

"Well then, let's get started looking." Mouar said.

I nodded in agreement.

Once I did so we headed over to my closet so I could find the perfect outfit for tomorrow.


Slaine POV:

Leaning against the wall of my dorm building I looked at my phone, waiting for Miorine to arrive.

Today is the day of our date after all.

To say I'm not nervous would be an understatement.

Even though I had a few girlfriends in my previous life and went on several dates, going out with a girl for the first time is still nerve-wracking.

My eyes focused on the time on my phone.

11:05 AM.

Miorine was supposed to arrive five minutes ago.

Well it's fine. I just hope she's not too late.

As those thoughts rolled around in my mind I heard a familiar voice.

"Slaine, sorry to have kept you waiting."

Turning to my right I saw Miorine.

As I did so I felt a lump form in my throat.

Miorine is wearing a sleeveless dark-blue sundress that stops just below her knees. Her hair is braided in a single ponytail sitting on her right shoulder. On her feet are white flat shoes, and atop her head is a sunhat with a dark blue circle surrounding the base.

"Beautiful." I said.

Since I can't find any other word to describe Miorine right now.

"Thank you Slaine. You look nice as well." She told me.

I simply nodded.

Enjoying the compliment I just got from Miorine.

Currently I am dressed in blue jeans, an all white short sleeve shirt, compliment by a short sleeve black vest, and on my feet are dark red gym shoes.

I clean up quite nicely if I do say so myself.

Once the compliments were out of the way Miorine came over to me and hooked her right arm with my left.

"So, where are we going?" She asked.

"To see a movie." I said.

I looked up the times last night, and prepared everything else.

This is my first date in several years and I don't want to it to end badly.

Miorine nodded.

Once I did so we started heading towards our destination.

Leaving the vicinity of the institute we made our way into the nearby city.

I made sure Flanagan placed the Institute outside of the city limits for various reasons, one of which is just in case an attack occurs. I also don't want people hassling the students who attend the school. Which I know would happen if it was located in a high-traffic area.

Thus Miorine and I have to walk for a bit.

But it's fine.

One of the good things about living in a space colony is perfectly controlled weather.

The forecast on the news within the colonies is always 100% accurate where that is concerned.

Today for instance is a cool 70 degrees with a super low humidity.

Within 20 minutes Miorine and I reached the city limits.

Entering without issue we headed towards the movie theater.

As we did so people started looking at us, whispering as we passed by.

"Look at how cute he is."

"Dammit, she's already got a boyfriend."

"Woah, a prince and a princess." A little girl said.

Pointing at Miorine and I.

Hearing this caused us both to blush a bit.

But after a few moments our faces returned to normal.

Just as we reached the movie theater.

Right after we did so I went to buy the tickets to the movie I had selected for today.

Actually it's movies, plural.

Since today Miorine and I are watching a double feature. The first two movies in the Indiana Jones series.

Raiders of the Lost Ark & The Temple of Doom.

Looks like cult classics are even capable of crossing universes.

Nice.

The tickets bought I returned to waiting Miorine. Then handed her one.

Looking at it she gave me a smile. "Another ancient film series. You really like them huh Slaine."

"What can I say, I'm an old soul." I said.

Quite literally.

"Yes, and I think that's one of your best qualities." Miorine said.

Right after she did so we went to get some popcorn and soda.

We then enter the theater and enjoyed the first film. Then after a 25 minute intermission we enjoyed the second.

After it was all over we came out of the theater and Miorine stretched her arms into the air, a smile on her face.

"That was great." She said.

"Glad you liked it." I told her.

Even though I knew she probably would. A few years ago I managed to find a complete copy of the original six Star Wars films. When I showed them to Miorine she became really entranced with them. So much so I decided to show her some Star Trek and other old series from my previous life as well. Which she also loved.

Now I have converted her to the dark side.

This only makes me like her even more.

Once Miorine and I got done stretching our legs we exited the theater and then decided to go and get some real food.

Taking her to a local restaurant we enjoyed a nice meal.

Then went to get some ice cream for desert.

Once that was over we headed towards a local park and just walked around until the artificial sun started setting.

When this happened we started heading back to the Institute.

But as we did so a Federation military vehicle started barreling down the street we were walking next to and swerving.

Sensing that it was coming towards us I grabbed Miorine and moved us out of the way.

Avoiding any accidents.

"Assholes!"

"Watch where the fuck you're going!"

"Get lost Feddies!"

Several people shouted and complained at the Federation vehicle. But they didn't stop. Instead they just kept going.

Glaring at the vehicle Miorine clicked her tongue in frustration.

"Don't let it get to you." I said.

"Right." Miorine retorted.

As soon as she did so we continued on our way, reaching the Institute just as the artificial night arrived.

Reaching the front gates Miorine turned to me. "Thank you for a wonderful first date Slaine. The first of many I hope."

"Yes mam." I said.

Once I did so Miorine stood on her toes to give me a kiss.

Since I am a head taller than her. I stand at 178 centimeters, while she's only 165 centimeters tall.

After a few seconds she broke the kiss.

Creating the perfect end to a perfect date.

14