Chapter 01: PROLOGUE
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE

In a dark corridor, the blue ground was stained from the scarlet liquid of the divine guards. Some had their heads buried in the ground, as the body stood upright on the surface, as if it were a tree.

Scenery Image

The only body still alive in that place was intact walking towards a gold and platinum door. It was a boy dressed in pants and black colored blouse. His arms were filled with tattoos, his green colored eyes shone in the darkness, and he seemed to smile.

The boy stood in front of the large door, touched it with his left hand and the door opened. Before him was an evil being filled with armor. He was a man over 5 meters tall sitting on a golden throne. He looked like a warrior titan. On his side there was a colossal sword finished on the ground. His eyes were violet and deadly.

Scene 01

"So you're the leader? doesn't seem to be any less weak than the guards I killed." Said the boy with his hands in his pocket in a tone of arrogance and superiority.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, then the man on the throne asked. "Who are you?" His face was bluish, and in the back and facing his maos was an abyss.

The boy, bright as the stars of the universe, replied "I am only the king of the most abundant galaxy that exists."

Scene 02

"And what did a king come to do in my Divine Palace?" Asked the man.

In turn, the boy answered. "The Oracle said you are the strongest deity in this dimension."

There was a silence, so the deity asked another question. ?What do you wish for? You want to colonize our worlds in your own way... or plunder?"

"I don't need territory. I'm just looking for an opponent who is not much inferior to me. however it is increasingly impossible."

Scene 03

Once again, still sitting on the throne, the man questioned. "Are you strong?"

"A little!" Replied the boy with an intimidating look.

That deity seemed to only be interested in asking questions, and once again, he spoke. "I don't see your king crown. Where is she?"

The boy started to get bored, his enemy seemed to be studying him. "My crown is tattooed on my questions."

That time the man asked the last question. "What's your name?"

The boy shook the proper hands that streamed high, and said. "YOU WILL KEEP INTERROATING ME INFINITELY... OR ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT?"

Scene 04

The deity rose from the throne, took the large sword with one hand and said. "Every high-ego man can be anything but what he says he is. I'll put you where you must be!"

Scene 05

The boy slightly jumped up high, placed his fist on the enemy's face and clenched. The head exploded and it rained blood.

Scene 06

The man's lifeless body fell to the ground. The boy was drenched in leech smiled and said to Sí himself. "It's... no matter how strong my opponent is... for me there is no difference."

Scene 07

0