Encounter
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shit, I got carried away, damn it" Still in mid-air, Shiro used his hands to deflect the knives that were coming at him, putting on a defensive stance even while above ground.

Some of the knives gave him a slash to the leg while some just fell to the ground after making an impact with Shiro's overwritten arms.

Shiro landed on the ground with a few injuries on his body parts "This isn't good, I need a plan" Shiro talked to himself, watching as Saber was battling Berserker.

"Get your ass over here, Berserker!" Saber yelled.

"Getting distracted in battle? That's not a sharp thing to do" Kris laughed, he was already at the back of Shiro with his knives gathering around him.

"How did he?.."

Shiro instinctively fell to the ground before using his arms to propel himself forward, instead of landing on his leg, Shiro just went crashing into the barrier that was placed around the arena.

"Ouch!" Shiro stood up from the ground slowly, "This is at least better than being stabbed," He said looking at Kris who was already charging toward him.

"Master !" Saber landed beside Shiro, holding her sword forward as he waited for Berserker to get close.

"Please tell me you're making progress," Shiro asked before transferring his magic to his legs.

"He's proving difficult, but that's no call for a give-up cry" Saber uttered.

"Okay then… let's win this thing" Shiro whooshed toward Kris, leaving nothing but a gush of dust behind him.

"You are really pissing me off now!" Kris paused and sent multiple knives at Shiro.

Of course, Shiro kept on dodging them without uttering a single word, the knives kept coming but Shiro didn't seem to be phased.

Kris took a few steps back," I guess I underestimated you, considering you just started that pretty something."

"Thanks for the compliment," Shiro said, adjusting his nose mask, "here I come." Shiro dashed forward.

"Yes! Touch me if you can" Kris laughed as he began throwing the knives at Shiro.

Shiro with his eyes fixated on Kris kept on dodging the knives moving closer to Kris with every failed attempt Kris tried.

"It's over… arms link in!" He appeared in front of Kris with his hands ready to strike at Kris's guts.

That was when Berserker ignored Saber and leaped to the sky, he held the bottom of his blade and threw it at Shiro.

The throw was so powerful that it even made a loud booming sound as it accelerated towards Shiro.

"Master!" Saber cried out, running as fast as she could, trying to stop the weapon from hitting Shiro. 

Shiro turned to see a flying huge blade coming his way, he used his leg to push Kris away before landing on his feet.

The blade went crashing on Shiro like a speeding rocket, the entire place became covered in dust so it was hard to see what happened after the impact.

When the dust had finally cleared, it showed Shiro using his hands to block the blade in the sky, he was on one knee and looked like he could break any second.

Berserker grabbed his master and leaped back, opening his hands as his blade came flying back to him like a magnet.

"Master! Are you okay?" Saber asked, running to his side.

Shiro was knelling with his head facing the floor but his hand was still held high, he didn't utter a single word.

"Master?"

"Hey Saber? My hands…" Shiro turned to Saber with a devastating look in his eyes, "i-i can't feel my arms anymore".

"What? but they-"

"That's because my rewrite skill is still activated, chances are once I link out, my arms will fall off" Shiro gave an awkward smile but Saber could tell that he was terrified.

"I'm sorry but… we've lost this-"

"I refuse to accept defeat" Saber went to her knees looking Shiro in the eye, "I told you, for as long as I am your servant, victory will always be within your grasp," Saber said before standing to get feet and glaring at Berserker.

 

Shiro gave a gentle smile, "Look at you, all grown up with feelings" Shiro laughed.

"Please refrain from messing with me during battle, Master" Saber uttered.

"If we are going to win this, then we might as well go all out… are you ready Saber"

Saber grinned.

. . . .

Kris spotted Saber and Shiro charging towards them together, "Fools, they ran out of options so they chose to run the first heel into enemy lines".

"Berserker?" Kris called out.

Berserker grunted, slamming his blade to the ground before dashing towards Saber.

"Good luck," Saber uttered.

"We'll see"

Saber blocked the attack that Berserker sent her way, she didn't bother attacking him but she made sure that he wasn't too far away from his master.

Kris brought out multiple knives when he suddenly saw Shiro running towards him.

"He's slow now… is he running out of Stamina?" Kris asked himself, launching his knives at Shiro.

Shiro kept punching them away from his body, once Shiro was close enough, he took a deep breath and punched the ground.

The impact made the ground open up, creating hole in the ground that Kris fell into

"Hey! Let me out of here" Kris yelled, trying to climb his way out.

"Sorry homie, no can't do," Shiro said, looking down at Kris who had a frustrated look on his face.

Saber noticed that her master had managed to trap Kris and it was her turn to play her part.

She jumped back, holding her blade to the ground with her upper body leaning forward.

She waited patiently for Berserker to charge at her, once he was close she opened her eyes.

"ENCOUNTER!" She yelled, she slashed her sword at him, the slash sliced Berserker in two and kept on going till it made an impact with the barrier around the arena and broke it.

Everyone was surprised, no one said a word, only silence filled the room.

"BERSERKER!" Kris yelled when he suddenly couldn't feel his presence anymore.

Even Shiro was shocked, "Holy, I didn't think it would be this powerful," Shiro thought to himself.

{The skill Encounter is a still that Saber possesses, allowing her to absorb an attack thrown at her with her blade and turn it into a single attack at her opponent.}

She came running towards Shiro, "Master, I think I killed berserker".

Shiro was still shocked, he looked at Kris who had a worried look on his face, "Kris… I'm so.."

"I concede," Kris said, accepting defeat.

"And the winner, defeating the undisputed champion, Shiro Tenma and his servant Saber!" the commentators yelled.

. . . . .

A/N

Please do me a favor and support my book on webnovel with powerstones, and I promise to add 5 more advance chapter when I get 50 new fans.

My Alternate Saber

1