The next is dead
60 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once they had settled down after the incident with Rider, Shiro made a decision to go level up before his match with his next opponent…

But first, he had to go gather information, which led him to the Guild Muir, a place where different servants go to hang out and learn about other masters and fighting techniques.

Shiro opened the door and walked inside the Guild with Saber and Rider beside him, "Wow, talk about sparkle, this place is killing it with the futuristic vibes" Shiro said as he looked around to get an eye full.

The inside was filled with the status of different gods and ancient weapons not to speak of the numerous amount of master's that were around the hall.

"Who would have thought people still believed in gods?" Saber said, staring at the statue of the monkey king.

The hall was very long and had different rooms on each floor, the lab, the nurse's office, the training room,the Info table etc.

The info table shows the list of contenders that will be battling for the week, and it's also a more easier way to know about your opponent.

Shiro was headed towards the info room when all of a sudden he was blocked by a master who had with him a male servant holding a clock gun.

"Well hello there rookie," The boy said, stomping his feet to the ground as he gave a devilish grin.

From the way the guy approached him, Shiro could tell that he was either a bully or a bored Idiot looking for attention.

Shiro sighed, "What do you want?" He asked, he showed no sign of fear but instead just looked the guy in the eye.

"Ohh… easy enough for me," He said, he looked at Rider from head to toe before laughing in a very loud manner.

"Don't tell me this is your servant?" He laughed again, "She's way too sexy for the likes of you, why don't you hand her over."

"Who the hell-"

Saber was about to interfere but Shiro stopped her, "I doubt it's possible to take another master's servant" Shiro uttered.

"Don't act cocky kid, you know what I mean, having a beauty like this do fights is a waste, she would make for a different kind of toy though" The big laughed.

Considering the fact that Rider hasn't yet leveled up, she hasn't yet developed enough will of her own to be offended.

Shiro's expression changed but it was hard to see it under the mask he was wearing, "Excuse me.." Shiro said before walking away.

"I'm not done talking with you yet-" The boy was about to pull Shiro back but not before Saber interfered.

Saber and Rider had their weapons aimed at his neck while his own servant had his gun aimed at Shiro's head.

"It's not worth it guys, come on," Shiro said before walking away.

Rider removed her weapon from his neck and walked towards Shiro. Saber followed behind her but not before wacking the boy's head with her blade.

The boy's face was filled with so much anger that his facial expression became disgusting, "Who the hell do they think they are?"

"It appears he has two servants My lord, he might prove to be difficult," The boy's servant said.

"The rules say only one master and servant, so I doubt he'll be using both, Shiro Tenma," Ainak said with a grin on his face, "I hope you are ready tomorrow, cuz I'm going to tear you apart".

"Master, why didn't you fight back?" Saber asked, looking at the way Shiro was focused on the paper that had been hung on the wall.

The paper showed the people that had battles during the week, their pictures were uploaded to the visual paper for other masters to see.

Shiro grinned, "Why would I do that? It turns out he's our next opponent".

. . . . .

Shiro took both Saber and Rider to the Ft Zone to level up some more, he knew he would have to level up a lot more if he was going to battle Ainak.

They trained in the Ft zone, making it as far as the third floor where they found a room that was filled with blue crystals.

"Those look like shards don't they?" Shiro asked as he peeped into the room to make sure there was no monster.

"You plan on taking some with you, Master?" Saber asked, holding a bag that contained the shards of the previous monsters they killed along the way.

"Obviously, we are dead broke, wait here," Shiro said, he walked into the room and was headed towards the blue crystals.

The room was filled with pink flowers and had a very warm feeling that makes one forget they were even in a death Zone.

In the middle of the cave was a round drawing of a snake, and Shiro had to pass there to get to the crystals.

As soon as Shiro passed there he heard a hissing sound from above him.

"Master, move away from there" Saber yelled before charging towards him.

Rider, who was way faster than Saber, was able to swoop in and grab Shiro before the snake could swallow him whole.

Shiro stood to his feet, patting Rider on the head as he stared at the blue giant snake that almost ate him.

"Thank you," Shiro said.

Saber came running to his side, "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes… but we are getting that crystal no matter the cost" Shiro said, reaching for his mask before adjusting it.

"Sometimes I forget how much you love money, Okay then.." Saber slammed her sword to the ground and her battle outfit appeared.

"As you wish master" Rider summoned her weapon and went low on the ground getting ready to charge at the snake as soon as Shiro gave the word.

"Perfect, daddy wants those Ainxz at any cost". Shiro stood his ground before tightening his fist.

"Rewrite.. legs… link on!" The magic pattern appeared around his legs and began flashing outside his trousers.

"Let's go…"

In the blink of an eye, Rider appeared beside the snake, giving it a kick to the face before jumping and staying glued to the wall of the cave.

The snake roared before firing hot magic energy from its mouth, Saber blocked the magic with her sword.

She used the skill Encounter which absorbed the whole attack before Saber charged toward the snake and leaped to the sky.

"Encounter!"

. . . . . .

 I would really appreciate your comment and support of this novel with your power stones.

Your active comments would motivate me to write more chapters.

1