Section 2: Dib finds the watch
26 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Zim glanced around at his surroundings, mesmerized by the code-like and digital environment,a screen appeared
above him, saying: "Dear lost one! We need your help! Our queen is kidnapped and the Corruptions are taking over!''
"We need your help to stop them? If you want to help, stay here and you will be transported to the weapons dojo,"
The voice said, and sure enough Zim was in the dojo. He trained for a bit, sharpening his fighting and weaponry skills.

(Meanwhile, back at Reality..)
Dib had found the watch, taking it home with him, for Akita did not know she lost it. Dib examined it, wondering what
the watch could do, after seeing Zim get pulled into it, he was convinced that something wasn't right about it.

He turned on the watch, and after using it a bit, he also got sucked into the watch, landing in the dojo.
Akita suddenly arrived in the dojo as well. "Dib, did you find my w-" she got cut off, for the screen girl began to talk once more.
"You 3, are ready to fight the Corruptions and save our queen, Catania. Good luck!..." The screen faded away as
they all got into Mecha gear and digital weapons, like swords, guns, etc. "I'm not sure I want to do thi-"

Dib got cut off too, because they were sliding down this weird, tunnel-like passageway and landed at the first level.
"Whoa.." Zim said with amazement as the world was so corrupted and glitched out. "Well, we have no time to lose," Akita said. "Let's go"
She pulled out her Digi-Sword and began to slice through glitches and viruses. Dib was stupid with his sword,
but very neat with his attacks. Zim was very good at it, being a first-timer. "Good job guys!" Akita said, putting up her forcefield
to protect them against a flying glitch. They finished, moving on to Level 2 of World 1.

 

0