chapter 1: Infinite Darkness
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was an ordinary student, my appearance was not really outstanding, and I was very careless about my appearance.  I had short black hair, an unshaven beard and blue eyes, the features of my face were quite childish, I was one meter seventy.  Despite all the sport I was doing, I was still quite lean but muscular enough to be tough in races.  My name was Allen and I was 22 years old, an engineering student and was pretty good at throwing hands.

 I had just finished Friday classes which announced a long weekend since Monday was a holiday.  On returning home, a small apartment which included a bedroom, bathroom and a living room with a kitchen.  It was quite late almost 9 o'clock in the evening, I decide to prepare a bowl of Chinese noodles and once prepared, I sit in front of my computer and start a horror movie.  I am a huge horror movie fan.

 After almost twenty minutes I feel bored by this film, a film that is not scary and where the action is absent.  My phone starts vibrating, and while watching I decide to ignore it, already I didn't know the group but he had invited me, but each time a new notification arrived.  And each time it was an invitation from the band Infinite Darkness.  In the end I accepted the invitation and joined this group.

  After accepting I decided to look at what was in this group.  The application was completely black with three tabs in red.  Despite it's three tabs on the right we could see all the members of the group and there were a lot of them.  Despite the people in the group, it was impossible to talk to the other members.  The first of the three tabs showed me the status.  The status allowed me to know several things about myself.

 Name: Allen

 Age: 22 years old

 Race: Human

 Authority level: 1 (lowest authority level)

 And just below all of this information about me, there were five shaded items.  I couldn't find out what those items are.  The last two red nails were unavailable, I did not have access to the information.  But I knew the name of the two tabs.  Which was World and Store respectively.

 After seeing that the app offered nothing, I decided to go back to the horror movie I was watching, but the movie was banal and borderline boring.  Despite this I continued to watch it, because I knew that after I finished it I could review it on the internet, and the review I was going to put would say what I think of this film.  After about ten minutes watching the movie my phone vibrated.  Looking at the notification it was the Infinite Darkess group.  I decided to click on it.  A small black screen with red text was displayed.  * Open world: Hidden Hill * and just below this small text a button with writing played on it.  I couldn't even click on it, that at that moment I felt myself falling into a void.  I had cold sweats and I was dizzy, right after I passed out.

0