CHAPTER 1: An Old Man
852 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" What the fuck did happen? " A loud voice echoed in the room which looked very luxurious and made with precious woods. There were also beautiful craftsmanship in the woods and the room was also large, and there was no other furniture and things except from the meditation mattress in the middle of the room. The room also got nice sunlight and the views also looked gorgeous. He could see beautiful Mountains and rivers. It looked like the room existed at the top of the mountain and it had very nice privacy.  

He looked at himself and he was wearing a Chinese blue traditional robe. The quality of the robe was quite amazing and made with precious silk. He touched the robe and the robe was glittering because of sunlight. The quality of robe was better than he thought. The craftsmanship was quite brilliant and people could tell from a distance that the robe was expensive.

His hand had wrinkles like an old man but his hand looked so strong. His hands could tell that he was at the blink of death. 

" Shit! " He was panicked when he saw his hands and he was supposed to be a young man whose age was only 22 years old. 

It was not possible for him to have this kind of old man's hands and he refused to believe the things which he was seeing. 

Suddenly, he felt a headache and his old body lied on the ground. Even though he looked like 70 years old man but his body looked strong and energetic with dominating aura and ferocious eyes. His hair turned white and his long white beard made him into a Saint but he looked like a villain's old ancestor which would find in the typical Cultivation novel. He was indeed an ancestor who lived for over 1000 years.

The unfamiliar memories entered into the brain and the memories might be unfamiliar to him but it was the original memories of the body so he didn't feel pain or weird feeling across his body except for a headache. 

He saw the life of the man from the start to today and it happened within a minute. He felt like he was watching an emotional movie in which he could feel the emotions of the protagonist and he could fully immerse himself in the movie. In the end, the movie was a movie so the immersed feeling would slowly disappear after the movie was over and he was also like that. 

" I am transmigrated? " He muttered the only solution. After all, he was a young man from the earth who had no jobs and no love and who leeching on his parents. The pandemic got him hard and he was stopped going to college. He became lazy and his normal path became gloomy and dark. He died in a car accident when he was planning to meet his best friend who he didn't meet for two years. He could feel the moment when the truck crushed his bones and body, and it was not a pleasant experience. 

" An Moyan! " He muttered the name of the old man which was a new identity for him. It was hard to accept but it was not that hard. After all, he received the memories of An Moyan and he saw every moment of An Moyan's life. He also felt the feeling of An Moyan so some parts of him remained as An Moyan so he could easily accept his new identity like picking up a vegetable at the mall.

" I feel like I have heard of this name somewhere else. " An Moyan muttered and he didn't feel a weird feeling. He felt the power from his old body. He never felt this great in his 22 years. He felt a greater feeling than his previous young's body. Every part of his body was filled with power and absolute strength that could crush mountains with a simple fit. 

He spit his saliva toward the mountains that were 50 miles away from his place. His saliva fused with Qi energy and turned into a bullet, going to the target at the speed of light. His saliva created a powerful impact when it destroyed the trees on the path, it looked like his saliva turned into airstrikes.

" Hahaha... So this is the feeling of power. No wonder, people pursued the strength. " An Moyan laughed like a madman and the feeling of power was too addicting. After laughing a little bit, he calmed down a little bit. His 1000-years old experience calmed down his raging heart and still, he was just 20 years old kid in his heart. Nevertheless, the experience of An Moyan helped him a lot and, his mind was very calm and stable. He had already seen the fall of kingdoms in his life and had seen too many tales.  

" Is that good or bad? " An Moyan muttered in his head while sitting on the meditation mattress. But he didn't hate the fact that he reincarnated inside the old man. After all, he didn't need to cultivate to reach at the top and he skipped the whole novel. The current him was at the top of the food chain and there were only a few people that could defeat him in the realm.

" An Moyan.... Wait a minute... " 

" An Moyan... Ancestor of An Family....  Ten Thousand Haven Sect..... " 

" Fuck...Is not An Moyan from ' Eternal Cultivation Journey ' ? " An Moyan muttered with wide eyes and his memories from An Moyan were the same as the knowledge of the novel from his previous life. 

" What am I supposed to.....? " When his thoughts were wandering around.  

[The system is activating.... ]

[ The system serial number 108869... is installing.....] 

[ Installation completed....]

[ Please read the rules and regulations... and proceed...] 

" Also a system.....! " An Moyan's mind was already unstable and he didn't know if he should be happy or not.

13