CHAPTER 2: In a novel world
733 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ System is activated.... ]

[ System serial number 108869 is ready to serve the host...  ] 

[ If the host has questions, free feel to ask me. ] 

The robotics voice filled in his head and it was a very unpleasant feeling. It was like someone whispering to the ears constantly and An Moyan shivered a little bit but he looked very calm and stable. 

' Interesting. ' An Moyan muttered and the current him was very strange. He knew that he was not ' The An Moyan ' anymore but he was still An Moyan who had seen up and down. The road of cultivation was very cruel and filled with despair, and An Moyan reached at the top of the road. So he was naturally intelligent and a super genius. Among hundreds of billion of cultivators, only hundreds could reach to his level. 

' Come to think of it, An Moyan's death was extremely crucial and necessary for the plot and protagonist. ' An Moyan muttered. 

' Well, I got plenty of time. For now, I should focus on my system. ' An Moyan was very excited about his system. It had been a long time since An Moyan felt excitement. Only power and strength could excite him but now he felt his old heart was beating again like he was young. 

' So What is your function though? ' An Moyan asked with an excited tone. He had read a countless number of system novels so he was naturally excited by the fact that his dream came true. The current him didn't need the system at all. The system's purpose was to make the host stronger but An Moyan was already at the top of the food chain. He would be happy as long as he could possess the system. 

[ Yes! Host. The system has many functions. The name of the system was ' Ying-Yang Intercourse ' system. The system's purpose is to help the host to build the harem. Host can use system points to purchase the skills, items and many more from other universes. To know more about the system's function, please check the system's guides. ]

' Oh! ' An Moyan was surprised. The system was what he desired the most. The current An Moyan didn't need strength. He already pursued the strength for 1000 years. The real An Moyan would pursue the strength until the end but the current An Moyan was born and raised in the modern world so he liked to see this cultivation world which he could only see in the novel with his own eyes. He liked to create his wet dreams like creating army of beautiful women and many more. He wanted to collect beautiful women like catching the pokemen. What was the purpose of the strength? For An Moyan, it was to fulfill his wishes. He wished to bang the jade-like-skins women. 

' Perhaps, the current me doesn't need strength so I naturally got ' sex system. ' An Moyan silently thought that. He also thought that it was not a coincidence that he got ' sex system '. 

' So the system is like sex system, right? ' An Moyan asked the system to confirm his thoughts. 

[ Yes! Host. As long as, Host has sex with women, the Host can get system points. ] 

' Status ' An Moyan muttered the word and it worked like magic. 

[ Name - An Moyan

Age - 1021

Cultivation Realm - Half-Immortal Early State

Cultivation Techniques - An Clan Forbidden Seventeen Arts, Ten thousand Fits, Dragon breath..... 

Occupation - Head of Outer Sect Elders

                   - Rank 8 Formation Master 

Titles - An Family Genius, Absolute Demon, The Front protector of Ten Thousands Haven Sect, Lord of barriers, ...

Harem members - None

Sex Partners - None 

Children - None ]

The panel was very simple and neat. In the novel, An Moyan's death was very big and impacted to the plot was very great. After all, how could the Protagonist rise without Chaos. So An Moyan's death was the start of ' second volume ' and he was mentioned frequently in the novel. An Moyan was failed to break the Half-Immortal Realm and he was dead from a heart attack. He already reached the limit of his lifespan and if he failed to break the Hlaf-Immortal Realm, he would die anyway. 

' Perhaps, The real An Moyan was dead but my soul was fused with An Moyan and then I broke into the Half-immortal realm. It is possible. ' An Moyan muttered. Because he was not dead, the future of the world was going to change a lot. But he didn't care at all because he had the strength to survive in this world.

' If I'm not mistaken, stepping into the half-immortal realm gave me 1000 lifespan. ' An Moyan thought. Living over 500 years was already at the level of a monster and living over 1000 years was already god-like existence.

An Moyan looked at the panel and his panel showed that ' he didn't have children ' . 

' No, did I get NTR? No, that is impossible. ' An Moyan's face was calm but his aura was dominating and burning like volcano.

He was a 1000-year-old monster so he naturally even had grand grandchildren. He married at the age of 300 years old and his grandchild was already 400 years old, his youngest grand grandchild was 20 years old. 

' System! Explain me! ' An Moyan said angrily. His only child was already dead. It was also the only regret of his life. His child was not gifted like him in Cultivation so he didn't even reach to ' Divine Realm ' and he reached at the end of his lifespan . An Moyan's child was dead like 300 years ago. 

So some part of An Moyan was angry but An Moyan was satisfied with the result. If his grand grandchildren were not his real grand grandchildren, he didn't need to show a little bit of mercy. Naturally, he was already planning to kill his youngest grand grandchild who was the stepping stone of the protagonist.

' Well, I don't care whether the real An Moyan was NTR like 700 years ago. But I feel a little bit bad if that is true. ' An Moyan smiled and he made a lot of plans inside his head.

14