CHAPTER 3: A Legend
710 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Host! An Wan was the host's son but he was already dead so the system didn't count him. ] 

A system's robotic voice said An Moyan and some part of him was relieved but overall, he didn't feel anything. It had nothing to do with him that An Wan was his son or not. He was not the real An Moyan after all. At least, An Moyan was not NTR. If An Wan was not An Moyan's real child, It would be very sad. An Moyan's body was robbed by him. 

' I see. Thank system. ' An Moyan thanked the system and he sat down on the mattress. He looked outside. This cultivation world was very beautiful and cruel at the same time.

' What should I do? ' He silently muttered. 

' For now. let's observe the plot from the sideline and appreciate the beauty. ' An Moyan silently made the decision in his heart. Of course, he didn't have any plans to kill protagonist for now. The protagonist was very important for the world and he might not able to kill the protagonist because of Protagonist's halo. 

He took out the mirror from his storage ring and he definitely knew how to use it. He liked to check his appearance. 

' Not bad. ' An Moyan looked at his face and his face was not ugly. He might be handsome when he was young but time already hit him hard and his handsome face was already faded. In the mirror, there was only a face of an old man who looked strong and ferocious. His height was around 5'11 and he was not tall or short. His body still looked strong and he didn't other people's help to carry his body. In other words, he was a very healthy old man. 

' Wait! Can I use my dick? ' An Moyan thought and he took off his robe. Looked at his dick who was sleeping. He stoked his dick and his dick erected immediately. He was very satisfied with his dick. 

The real An Moyan was not that interested in sex so he only had one kid and he only focused on Cultivation. Now, he was going to use his little brother frequently.

' 10 inches? ' He muttered the size of his little brother without a doubt, his dick was bigger than his previous ones. He was satisfied with everything and a smile formed on his face. 

After that, he left from his seclusion and the moment he left his cultivation room. There were rows of people. Those people had smiles on their faces and most of the people were old men. They were the Elders of Ten Thousands Haven Sect and they came here to congratulate him. It was very big phenomenon so they naturally knew that An Moyan successfully reached ' Half-Immortal Realm ' . They were very happy because Sect got another Half-Immortal Cultivator and the strength of Sect led to a new level. 

" Congratulations! Elder An! " 

" Congratulations Ancestor An! " 

" Congratulations! Head Elder " 

Most Elders greeted An Moyan with respect and a polite tone. An Moyan was a legend who climbed at the top of the world with his own power so people respected him naturally because of his strength. He pushed An Family to the Top 4 Families in Wu Chong Empire and he had countless tales to be told. 

In the novel, because of An Moyan's death, An Family was declined and it became a stepping stone for Protagonist. It was also another loss for Sect and An Moyan was a Well-known Formation Master and top-level powerhouse so the lost was very big for Sect.

" Thank You, Everyone. This old man is very happy that everyone spends precious time to congratulate this old man. " An Moyan thanked them with a dominating and arrogant tone. An Moyan was arrogant but he was not stupid. If not, how could An Moyan became a top-level powerhouse. The road of Cultivation was filled with betrayal and schemes. 

" Hahaha.... Elder An is really wise and polite. " 

The old men started to lick the ass of An Moyan. There were over 100 Elders in Ten thousand Haven Sect and all of them were indeed powerful. 

An Moyan looked at the certain old man and he was very young compared to other old men. His hair was still black but his face already had wrinkles and skin was dried out. Nevertheless, he still looked handsome with kind and gentle aura unlike An Moyan. 

" Thank you, Sect Master for the congratulations to this old man. " An Moyan still needed to mention Sect Master specifically. 

" No no. This Sect got another Half-Immortal Cultivator. Who dares to bully us? Congratulations! Elder An. " Sect Master said with a smile that filled with gentleness. Ten Thousand Haven Sect was Top-level Sects and there were only 5 or 6 Sects that could rival Ten Thousands Haven Sect. It was a very happy event as a Sect Master and everything became easier when you had strength. Now, An Moyan became Half-Immortal so Sect's strength was increased a lot.

" Hahaha! Sect Master is correct. " 

An Moyan Chatted with elders for minutes and everyone had smiles on their faces. Even if they didn't want to smile, they needed to smile. Head Elders held a lot of power and their authority was as good as Sect Master. There were only three head Elders including An Moyan and each of them observed over their own fields. They were highly loyal to the Sect and incredibly powerful. 

An Moyan looked at the mountains and forests. Ten Thousands Haven Sect was as big as a Kingdom. The population was closed to a million including servants, family members and many more.

An Moyan looked at the scenery with a smile and he breathed a very long breath. His body moved like light. It was very fast and he moved 50 miles within a second. He returned to his place. 

As a Head of Outer Sect Elders, his home existed in the outer part of the Sect. The Sect only had one giant door and the forest of mountains was surrounded by Array Formation and giant barriers. It was almost impossible to penetrate Ten Thousands Haven Sect.

An Moyan's home was on top of the mountain. He was the owner of the mountain so the security was also very tight. 

" Master! Congratulations! " A young girl's voice said to him and her voice was very soft, and filled with passion. 

[ Name - Su Yao

Age - 20

Cultivation Realm - 7th Qi gathering Realm 

Relationships Meter - 95% 

Love meter - 70% 

Face - 85

Body - 94

Overall average beauty- 91

Maiden - Y  ] 

An Moyan scanned the information and as the information said she was very beautiful woman.

" Su Yao, do you know why I decided to take you as my disciples? " An Moyan asked her and appreciating her beauty. He never had seen that beautiful woman in his lifetime.

" Yes! I know master. " Su Yao replied with a devoted tone. 

" I'm planning to give you to my grand grandchildren but I changed my mind. " An Moyan said with a calm tone and Su Yao had a surprised face but he quickly concealed it. After all, her master loved his grand grandchildren very much and she was surprised that he changed his mind. 

" Now! Take off your robe. " An Moyan said with lecherous eyes and ordered her. Su Yao immediately knew the meaning of her master and a smile formed on her face. She happily took off her clothes outdoors.

16