CHAPTER 5: First Time
889 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An Moyan felt like he was going to cum when Su Yao called him ' Daddy '. He never felt that kind of pleasant feeling before. Su Yao's voice was filled with sexy and charm. He looked at Su Yao who had Ahego's face and there was a pond near her cunt. Her cunt was peeing from the squirt and she was moaning softly as her body was twitching a little bit while feeling the orgasm. 

An Moyan kneeled on the rocky ground, between Su Yao's legs. Su Yao was lying on the ground and she looked at An Moyan with horny eyes. As a cultivator, her body was strong, and also her mind was. Her body was sensitive and feeling the pleasure but she was still in the control. But she trusted her master with her whole heart and looked at him with inviting eyes to fuck her. She knew about sex and she masturbated from time to time. 

" You're really beautiful, " An Moyan looked at Su Yao's beautiful face and his hand caressing her cheeks. 

" Thank you, daddy.... " Su Yao softly whispered and she pitched the' Daddy ' word slightly with a seductive tone. 

An Moyan's eyes turned into breasts and his little brother was erected. He hoped on top of Su Yao like a breast and kisses her sexy lips aggressive. 

An Moyan sucked her soft lips with his dry lips. He felt like his dry lips became young and he sucked her lips passionately. Su Yao also responded to the kiss and she was a quick learner so she learned how to suck his dry lips. 

An Moyan put his tongue while kissing her lips and she had a surprised face but she quickly adjusted her lips position, her cute tongue intertwined with his lips. She had heard of the act of French kissing so she had little knowledge about the kiss. She quickly responded to the invaded tongue and the saliva flowed inside her mouth. She drank the saliva with a blissful face. 

The slurping sound resounded on top of the mountain. Both of them kissing aggressively and passionately. Su Yao hands wrapped around An Moyan's neck and she responded the kiss aggressively as much as An Moyan's. Her cute tongue aggressively invaded inside An Moyan's mouth and she licked around An Moyan's teeth, trying to know everything inside An Moyan's mouth. 

After kissing for minutes, both of them stopped kissing and looked into each other eyes with passion, lust and Love. Saliva formed a bridge and Su Yao licked her lips while tasting the saliva of An Moyan. 

" Daddy! I am so wet. Please love me a lot. " Su Yao looked at An Moyan's eyes with sultry eyes.  

" Of course, My daughter. Let's me taste the growth of my daughter. " An Moyan looked at Su Yao's body with lecherous eyes and his hands wandered around Su Yao's body.

" Ah....Daddy... " Su Yao's sexy moan escaped from her mouth when An Moyan touched her breasts. 

" First, I am going to taste my daughter's milk. " An Moyan looked at her large breasts. 

" Daddy.... No milk is going to come out if I'm not impregnated. " Su Yao said with a sensual tone. 

" Of course, daddy is going to pump semen into the hole and impregnate my lily daughter.  " An Moyan talked back while licking her lips and he always felt a new simulating feeling across his body whenever Su Yao called him ' Daddy ' . Her voice was soft and sexy, the voice was worthy of gold. 

An Moyan held her large breasts and sucked at her left breast's nipple while his other hand was playing with the right breast. He sucked like a baby and the smell of her body was addicting. Her large breasts simulated his lust so much and he played her breasts as he desired. 

" Ah...Ah.....Daddy..... " Su Yao moaned and her body was still sensitive because she just orgasmed and her hands held the rock tightly, the rock turned into dust because of strength. 

An Moyan gently played with her large breasts and he squeezed her soft breasts. His hands could not escape from her breasts and her large breasts were soft and firm at the same time. 

" Ahhhh.... " Su Yao moaned when An Moyan bit her nipple and he also twisted her other nipple. It was painful but the pain gave her more pleasure when she looked at her daddy's face.

" Ahhh... " Su Yao's moans escaped from her face while trying to simulate her daddy and An Moyan played with her breasts until both of her breasts were fully covered with saliva, bite marks, and hickeys. 

" Daughter, please go on fours. " An Moyan ordered her and Su Yao immediately changed her position. Her hands and kneels were on the ground and her ass was in front of her master. 

" Fuck! Your ass is really perfect. "An Moyan loudly said while appreciating her perfectly shaped ass. 

In the novel, Su Yao's ass was described as the best ass that could compare to heroines. Of course, Su Yao would lose to the Heroines in terms of beauty but she surpassed some of the Heroines in terms of body. 

" Daddy... Please enjoy my ass. " Su Yao said with a flushed face and she knew that every man looked at her back when she passed them. Even her master looked at her ass from time to time so she knew that her back was very attracting to male. She tried to satisfy the lust of her master with dirty talk. 

" I'm going to eat this ass. " An Moyan said and he immediately buried his face into her large ass. Her ass was soft and firm like her breasts but the feeling was totally different. The ass was more firm and a little bit of muscle. 

" Ahhh..  " Su Yao softly moaned when An Moyan's beard brushed her cunt. She felt itchy and feeling which a little bit of lighting touched her body. 

" Ha.... " She moaned loudly when An Moyan slapped her ass very hard. 

" Damm! This ass is a really god grade. " He looked at his hand and his hand conveyed the feeling of slapping Su Yao's ass. The feeling could not be explained with some simple words. Her ass formed a wave when he slapped her ass and everything about her ass her just great. 

"Ah..."

" Ah... "

" Ahhh... "

An Moyan continuously slapped her ass until her ass bleed and her cunt leaked liquid continuously. She didn't know how much did she cum and the pain became pleasure at some point. Her daddy's godly hand made her into the climax again and again.

' System is really amazing. ' An Moyan muttered while looking at Su Yao's appearance. His system allowed him to become a sex god.  Every pain would become a pleasure and the pleasure would be printed inside her core, and his partner could never escape from his hand.

18