CHAPTER 6: A New World**
1.3k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An Moyan looked at Su Yao's ass with a smile and her ass was bleeding a little bit. He could see the liquid leaking from her cunt and forming a pond beneath her cunt. 

Her whole upper body leaned on the ground but her ass was towered in front of her master. Su Yao had a satisfied face with a charming smile and her throat hurt a little bit because she moaned every time her master smacked her ass. The pain was too much at the start but the pain slowly turned into pleasure and she cum again. 

" You really are slut. You climaxed from the smacking. " An Moyan said while his hands caressing on her ass gently and kissed her beautiful ass with love. Her ass was bleeding but she was a cultivator so her body was very strong and durable. That injury was not worthy to mention. 

" Ahh..  It is because daddy's smacks are filled with love. Su Yao is daddy's slut so please use the hole. " Su Yao's exhausted tone voiced and she swayed her ass left and right, trying to invite her daddy to conquer her. 

" Ah.... " Su Yao's moan escaped when An Moyan rubbed her clit. 

" Very wet pussy!. " An Moyan commanded and her cunt was leaking her cum. She already cum twice and squirted so her cunt was ready to receive his dick. 

" Ahh....daddy...Please rub my clit harder... " Su Yao said as her hands penetrated the rocky ground and she grabbed the ground tightly. 

An Moyan was kissing her back and while his left hand was playing with her clit and while he used his right hand to squeeze her large breasts which were very addicting. 

" My daughter, your smell is really good. " An Moyan lick her back and he could taste her sweat and smell. Su Yao naturally had body fragrance and her smell was really good so he was addicted to her smell. 

An Moyan looked at her ass and held his little brother and he slowly inserted into her cunt. Her cunt was very tight and both of them moaned with a pleasure. Su Yao was currently under the influence of An Moyan's system's passive skills so every pain would translate into pleasure and pleasure would multiply into many folds.

" Ahhh... Shit.... fucking good.." An Moyan's dick slowly entered into her cunt and her cunt was resisted to the foreign things but An Moyan held her hips and pounded into her cunt with a force. 

" Hah...hah.... " Their moans escaped from their mouth and both of them focused on the pleasure.Her cunt was very wet and tigh at the same time. He had a little bit trouble of inserting his dick into her cunt and her cunt never received a single finger so it was very tigh. But An Moyan directly entered his dick into her cunt because he wanted to enjoy the process of expanding her cunt with his dick. It was a very painful process for Su Yao but the pain translate into pleasure and she could not even close her mouth because it was so good and she could only moan loudly under the assault of her master. 

" Haaaaa..... " Su Yao squirted again when her daddy's reached the deepest part of her cunt and the entire rod of her daddy completely conquered her cunt. It kissed her cervix and glans, almost going to her second hole. 

" Fuckkkk.... " An Moyan cum inside her womb immediately because her cunt was very tigh and her cunt's walls sucked An Moyan's dick. His semen shot inside her womb. 

" Ha...daddy... I...m g...o.ing.. t..o di.e..." Su Yao's body lay flat on her stomach and she didn't even have the strength to kneel on the ground. Her face was filled with pleasure and the tears leaked from her eyes, her eyes rolled up and she could not even remember her own face which was melting in lust. 

" ....Ahh...Don't worry, you'll be fine.... " An Moyan said and her vaginal walls were sucking his dick like a vacuum even though he was not moving. He knew that he would cum again if he stayed like that. As a cultivator, he could go over days so he was planning to fuck her until her stomach became like a pregnant woman. 

" Ha....ha... " 

An Moyan lied on her back and he moved his hips in the slow motion, he ram her cunt slowly but with a force. 

" Ha.... " Su Yao's mind could not register anymore and she could only moan like an animal with an instinct. 

" ....fuck..." An Moyan could only swear from her cunt's tightness and he pounded her cunt with slow motion while feeling the her cunt slowly. 

Su Yao would definitely break if An Moyan went very rough so he controlled his desire to break her and Su Yao was just a virgin a few minutes ago so her cunt was not ready to receive his rough fuck. 

So An Moyan enjoyed in a slow motion until her cunt was shaped into his dick and her mental became stable. In the meantime, he cum inside into her womb twice and her cunt was too good. 

" ...Daddy....Please go rough... I'm ok... " Su Yao tried to say but her voice was cracked and her throat was hurt. She knew that her master controlling his best not to go very roughly and she wanted her master to break her. 

" Daddy. ... please break me... " Su Yao said with a sultry tone and her body could not even but she wanted her master to break her cunt until it could only be used by her master. 

" Ha.... ha.. ha..." Naturally, An Moyan granted her wishes and he started to move his hips very roughly. Their moans painted the whole Mountain until tomorrow.

20