Book 3 Bonus 17
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, Chaaaarlie!" Nanno came out of the water, took human form, and crawled to the young man with the dark skin and red hair. "Charlie!"

Smiling, he rested his wet chin on Charlie's shoulder. "Guess what!"

"What do you want me to guess?" Charlie grinned, amused. He was sitting by the river. A warm wind was blowing. It was warm here in the fairy forest. Always. That's why he didn't care that water seeped into the fabric of his clothes. There was no winter. Except deep below, in the icy caves of the sirens. Charlie had built snowsirens there the day before together with some children. The kids had never built a snowman before. Or a snowsiren. They liked that idea better than building men out of snowballs. Previously, they had had to scrape the ice from the cave walls to get some snow.

The work was exhausting, and the older sirens watched the scene surprised. But in the end, everyone was happy. Even if the snowsiren looked more like a worm than a siren. Or a snowman.

"Well! Guess?" Nanno pressed his wet body against Charlie's. His rosy buttocks shimmered in the sunlight.

"Fine?" Charlie shook his head and pulled the siren into his arms. "You've decided to wear pants starting from today!" Teasingly, he nudged Nanno's belly, just above the other boy's abdomen.

Nanno snorted. "No. What am I supposed to do with it?"

Of course. That was the usual reaction. Charlie didn't expect anything else. "You're hungry?" Charlie's stomach growled. He was definitely HUNGRY. Today it was Joris' turn to cook and his brother was not a fast cook. Charlie, therefore, waited a little impatiently to fill his nagging stomach.

"No." Nanno turned in Charlie's arms and wrapped his arms around his neck. "Try again!"

By now, Charlie felt almost as soaked as the siren in his arms. "You... You've found a treasure!"

"Hm... No, but..." Now Nanno nodded eagerly. "Yes. You!", he replied proudly. "A real treasure!"

Charlie blushed and kissed the pale boy's curly hair while laughing. "Me too. But what's the great news? Which I should actually guess?"

"There is none."

"Huh?" Charlie sighed. "Did you want me to make a fool of myself?"

"No. I want your attention!" Nanno wrapped his legs around Charlie's hips, buried his hands in Charlie's hair, and kissed him. "Pay me attention!"

"You succeeded!" Charlie murmured against one lip. "You've got it."

"Less talking, more kissing, please", Nanno whispered in his ear. His warm breath tickled. Charlie shuddered. "Kiss me! Here and now!", the siren continued, and Charlie was only too happy to do so.

The two kissed fiercely, Charlie kissed along Nanno's neck and chin until his lips met the siren's mouth again. Nanno giggled and bit into his lower lip. Charlie tasted blood, but he didn't care. Nanno's body was cool, his hair soft, his hands teasing, his lips bold and demanding. Charlie enjoyed the touches, the heat between them until someone cleared his throat behind them. Joris stood there, raising an eyebrow. "Hello, Nanno... Or better... Since I only see your back! Hello, Nanno's butt."

"My butt says hello too!", Nanno replied, without turning around or taking his lips off Charlie's. "My butt also wants to know why you're bothering us."

"Charlie?"

"Huh?" Charlie blinked.

"The food is ready. If you're hungry?" Shaking his head, Jori's gaze rested on the siren's back. "As long as you can free yourself."

"He can't!", cried Nanno, clinging tightly. But Charlie had strong arms. He got up without any problems, carrying the stubborn siren. Nanno squealed at first, then burst out laughing as Charlie carried him into the cabin. Ehlin was waiting there. The sylph had helped Joris cook, even if they wouldn't eat anything. A bowl of soup and fruit now stood on the low wooden table. "Ah. Charlie!", they said softly. "And Nanno. Did Joris interrupt you on something?" The sylph smiled and raised their pale eyebrows.

"No!", Joris lied.

"Yes!", Nanno cried.

"The food smells good!", grumbled Charlie and sat down at the table, his arms full with siren.

"Good luck!" Joris looked at Nanno, shook his head, and took some food. "Don't spill on your boyfriend!"

And Charlie? Well, he was faced with a new problem. To eat while Nanno clung to him like a little monkey. And at the same time ignoring the cheeky comments of Joris, who enjoyed the sight.

Bild

0