SISTER’S TALK
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 8…

"Heyy aqsa "Wait... wait," Arhan said as he followed Aqsa, but she ignored it. Arhan walked fast and held her hand by her wrist; she didn't turn but just asked. "What do you want?" Her tone was loud enough to tell that she was irritated.

"Why did you walk away from there like this?" … Arhan asked her but didn't leave her hand. In fact, his hold on her wrist loosened, but he wrapped his little finger around her finger and signed in relief, as he was afraid that she would never let him hold her hand like this. They always used to hold hands like this when they were young, when everything was so beautiful between them. As she listened to his question, she asked one in return.

"Why do you care?"

"I asked first," he replied, closing the gap between them as he approached her.

"Didn't you listen to the ladies first?""So first answer my question," As she turned, she looked at their hands and then at Arhan; her eyes were moist because she missed this as much as Arhan did, but because she felt vulnerable right now when he was holding her hands like this, she tried to take her hand back, but Arhan didn't let her.He turned to face her and said,

"No ladies first... "So you answer my question first..."

"Whatever," Aqsa said, turning her face in the opposite direction; Arhan chuckled, remembering she always did this when she didn't want to say anything, but it was a pitiful chuckle because this time she didn't want to say anything to him.

"All right, all right, wait..."I'll answer your question," he said.

"Say..." she asked and looked at him.

"What?" he replied.

"Why do you care? And why are you calling me your wife again? And why are you behaving like this...?" Why are you irritating me? "And why are you coming back?"  As Aqsa was saying this, she was closing the gap between them, and her voice and her eyes were telling her everything she couldn't say...

"I care because I care about you more than anyone... I am calling you my wife because you are going to be mine eventually...  "I'm behaving like this because I'm always behaving like this.. and I'm not annoying you; you're feeling that on your own.. and I'm coming the hell back again because I love you more than anyone and more than anything," Asqaa said as he held both her hands and touched the back of her hands to his lips.

"Don't say things you don't mean, Arhan," she said again, and Aqsa quickly retracted her hands and walked away. And Arhan stood there, watching her walk away...

....

"I am tired as hell, ifraa... "I've never been this tired," Simra said as she sat on the edge of her bed, and I was already lying in my blanket. "Finally, the engagement is over, and we're all so tired."

"Yeah, me too, and you didn't do anything except sit on a soft couch and smile," Aqsa said when she fell down on her bed and hugged her teddy.

"You don't mean that, do you?"  Simra asked her as politely as she could and expressed her resentment.

"No, she didn't. I know you are tired. Now tell me. "How was it and what are you feeling?" I asked her.

"About? "

"About that, you just got engaged with the love of your life, simmraa,"  I replied.

"It feels normal, but it feels completely different at the same time." I have never been this happy, and knowing that we are going to get married in just a few days is already delightful. I know Saad is feeling the same way; I know Ifra...I was sitting next to him...I could feel his every emotion...I love him, and when you love someone, you know them better than they know themselves."I'm excited for our future together after the marriage; it feels like we complete each other now, and after our marriage, we'll complete our lives," she said, smiling constantly.

"Wow, that was deep," Aqsa said, which made her stop smiling, and she asked.

"Now you tell me about Arhan. Did you know he would come...?" She demands an answer, and I, who was facing Simra, am now facing Aqsa for her answer.

"Why would I know anything about him? I didn't know and I don't care,"  she said in a very sharp way, but I know she is lying about the last part.

"Oh, please, you don't mean that...we know you missed him more than anyone else here...then why are you acting this way around him?"…. Simra said that as she had perplexing expressions on her face,  As I listened, she remained silent for a few seconds before saying something had provoked her.

"That's the thing, simraa, I missed him, I loved him, and I cried for him because he left without anyone knowing about him, not even me, so if he thinks that one day, all these years later, he'll appear in front of me and in the next second, I'll jump on his arms and forgive him, he's mistaken.""Let him daydream, because that is not going to happen, and if you think the same, then be my guest." She finished her statement by crossing her hands across her chest.

"OK, okay, don't be mad... he had to have his reasons."I told her to cool down.

"Ifra "I just said I don't care," she said again in the same tone.

"Tell me about U Ifraa; have you come across Zayn by any chance?" Simra asked me to change the subject...

Before I could say anything, Aqsa beat me into it and said, "Oh, no."  "I'm sure she's busy crossing someone else."

"Shut up," I told her as I tossed a pillow against her side.Look at her for a moment. She is all upbeat, and now she is ready to tease me.

"Don't make me stop talking.""Tell me why you did that," she asked, and I know what she's talking about without even asking.

Simra looked at me and then at Aqsa, asking, "Did what?"

"She exchanged our names in front of your fiancé's best pal, Kaif," Aqsa replied to her while giving me weird glances.

"Really?" Simraa asked in utter shock.

"Really," Aqsa replied to her, then turned toward me. "Tell me right now..."

"It's nothing,  I just don't like him, so I don't even want him to know which one of us is me." I said with a shrug, and it's the truth.

"Don't tell me, ifraa, that you're so afraid of him that you want to switch our personalities in front of him."Aqsa said in an accusatory tone, rolling her eyes dramatically and signing together.

"I'm not afraid of him; I just want to see that perplexed expression on his face as he sees back and forth between me and you in complete confusion; and please, you don't have to act like me, and I have to act like... ""Just be who you want...and I'll be who I want."But I giggled in the middle, imagining all these things, when he'll be so confused, I said.Asqa and Simra are perplexed by my presence."Something is cooking inside that little little mind of her. She is looking exciting." Aqsa said to Simra.

"Yeah, after a very long time, we are seeing her like this. " simra replied,

"It's not we... it's you; I just saw her like this a few hours ago when she was laughing maniacally with Kaif."aqsa said to simraa as she pretended to whisper to make sure I was paying attention.I know her very well.

"You're joking... definitely," Simra said, chuckling and staring at me in disbelief.

"No, I am not,"  Aqsa said as she raised her hands in surrender.

"Guys, I am still here... "Hello, and please keep in mind that I can hear everything..."I said this because they are acting as if I am not present, which I know they are doing unintentionally because they are so preoccupied with gossiping about me.

"Ifra, what is going on with you and him...?" I recognise this expression on her face; it always says, "Tell me now."

"Nothing, guys, nothing.. trust me, and I'm tired.. good night."I replied, covering my face with a blanket and closing my eyes to avoid their further questions.Suddenly, Simraa's phone rings.

And Aqsa and I both know who is calling; Simra always talks to Saad before sleeping.

"Good night," Simra said as she received the call and left the room.

"Okay, then don't answer my question. Good night." Aqsa said this and put her blanket on her face.

0