Chapter 1
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Artemas pov

Your all probably wonder why We are in an underground jail cell bathed in someone else's blood. Well it's simple really, because the universe is probably a secret sadist. Well before I get to this wonderful predicament I'm in let's start with some facts about me.

My Names Artemas Huntix. I'm 13 years old. Im the younger twin brother of Cupid, by 5 minutes which she always points out. We lived in a few parts of Europe such as London, France, Italy, and Spain before moving to Australia last year then coming back to California. I'm bilingual as you can tell. Oh and I come from a Hunter family and we were deemed the dark prodigies in the family. 

There are a number of reasons. For one we are part wolf and witch. They don't know about the witch, but I have wolf claws, and better senses and heal faster. The reason is my sperm donor was a captured werewolf . That's probably why I'm 5'11 at 13 years old and Cupid is 5'9.

Yeah our mom was mentally ill and thought a wolf that hates their own kind would be interesting, so badabing badaboo that's how we got here. We were 2 for the price for 1 deal. Because she wasn't expecting twins. I don't know what happen to that poor sap. He either got killed or escaped but all I know is we look like him besides my red hair, and Cupids eye color we got from our mum. But thanks to not having a wolf we are only treated like a mutant and not experimented on. But we still get beaten up over every little thing but you get used to it. I think the wolf spirit is dead since I drink wolfsbane everyday and wear silver and stuff.

The second reason takes the cake, I'm deaf. Yup you heard right, I'm deaf and proud of it. My sight is a lot better thanks to it. So I'm the best archer and sniper in the family. I learned to read lips and know many sign languages but, no one bothers to learn except Cupid, so I just write down my questions. It's a pain most of the time so I just nod or shake my head.

Last but not least we were blamed for the decline of the family. Which is a total lie by the way. I mean if you kidnapped the Luna of a pack there bound  to be war. And death will be waiting on both sides. They're lucky our mom, grandparents, and our 2 cousins survived that. We lost 98% of the family. Our grandparents hated us but saw potential as tools. So they trained up us till they died when we were 8. 

Our cousin Brittany became a hooker and left the family while our cousin Ashley died from being depressed and committed suicide when we were 5. Our mom died when we were 9 from alcohol overdose so we've been moving all over. But we aren't complaining.

Now on to how we got in this cell with that bitch over there. Well one of clients wanted us to kill the alphas brother Ottis an omega. This man wanted to start a war so he hired us to do a sneak attack in the front while they get them from behind the scenes. As we were preparing this girl Chloe came with us because she wanted to sleep with our client and the only way he would if she could kill Ottis is what he said sarcastically to her is what Cupid told me. 

Anyway, we were on target as the gamma family was meeting their parents and  we had the perfect shot until Chloe took my sniper and shot instead, saying she was better or something. I don't know I couldn't read her lips and I really didn't care what she said. My bigger deal was that she took my gun thinking it was alright to do. She missed Ottis completely by the way, and hit the fucking waiter in the arm, thankfully. So then we had to hightail it out of there but Chloe of course did something stupid and broke a heal. This would be funny if we were on the other side but we weren't. And because of that we were surrounded. 

My sister was yelling at her the whole time as I saw. Thankfully we had our masks on minus Chloe so our identities were safe for now. But what made Chloe think she should be in a skimpy outfit and run in 8" heals. So that's how we got in these cells. They took my guns and bows. And I can't teleport us or Cupid can't go wolf because Chloe is here and she will spill all our secrets if we show her. The only good news is that they put Chloe in the next cell over while Cupid and myself in this one. And how we got blood on ourselves well the rogues next door made a whole somehow and entered our cell, so we killed them and Chloe was finally speechless is what my twin said looking happy.

So yeah my life sucks especially now with a pissed of alpha and pack for trying to send his brother to meat the grim reaper before his time.

Cupids pov 

After we killed those rogues Chloe looked like she was going to faint, at least she shut up. I swear, the bimbo ruined everything. I still have my knives that Art can summon if things get to much. And in a dire situation I'll have to transform.

That's right I unfortunately can transform into a stupid wolf. It started last year on our birthday. Literally at 12:01 am. And I'm screaming and moved the bed which made Art wake up, panic because he doesn't know what to do. Then my bones brake and I transformed into a black wolf.

That was the only time I allowed a wolf to win. Since then I haven't transformed. I'm in constant war with my wolf as it does not approve of our life styles even though it knows what we've been through. It still hasn't given up.

That's right I haven't. You 2 belong in a pack where you can be safe with your family little girl. It said

No we are fine on our own, we don't have family besides each other and now can you shut up. I told it while rolling my eyes.

How many times do I have to tell you, my name is Gem and do you call this fine? Trapped in a cell with your disabled brother! Because I don't see this as fine, I see two abused children who knows no love in the world and are to stubborn to accept themselves and get help. It says

We never asked for it. We are fine, and just because I'm deaf does not mean I'm helpless stupid wolf. Art says to it. Oh when we became 13 we gained a mind link which is cool but we have these three way arguments at least once a week. My brother likes it because it makes him feel a bit normal as he can't hear so he listens to his music through me once a month. Hey I might not like the songs but I'll listen once a month for him.

I'm just saying you guys should be looking for your father and his family, there you can be teenagers and not killers And boy, you should do more to respect me, I am an beta wolf so do be careful. It said

I don't fucking care what you are dog, you are just an unwanted pest that got into my sister. Art said and I nodded. Hey what can I say it's like an annoying bug that you never asked for.

You two need help. The thing said again. I swear  it's a broken record.

No one asked for your opinion mutt so do us a favor and shut up. We both told the wolf. Which finally got the message. Oh how I love our twin talk, it always works. 

Just as I was about to relax two bulky men came into our cells. One looked like he was going to kill us while the other showed annoyance. They both look like Warriors. Good we can take them then.

A little fact about us is we can take all wolves up to a beta by ourselves and for an alpha we have to tag team and use some tricks. We're going with plan J no killing just pressure points.

What about the baggage? Art asked me

Leave it, we're doing the world a favor. I said and I knew he agreed with me.

Bimbo one then asks "who sent you?" Like we were going to tell him, he's dreaming  we remained silent. 

"Listen girl, you can either tell us then get killed, or the fun way where we torture you until you tell us then kill you." He said. These guys are terrible negotiators.

"How about this, you can do all that with the slut over there and you let us go" I told him.

"Nope, guess we're doing it the fun way" he said with a smirk while he and his buddy walk toward us trying and failing to be intimidating. Well Chloe looked like she was going to wet herself, so it was working on her.

Once they touched us I knocked out the right guy while Artemas used his chi blocking arts on the left dude. Now your probably wondering how chi blocking is real. Isn't it just something from a cartoon? The answer is yes, he did get the idea of it when we saw one episode of Avatar the last air bender. It looked very useful so he studied the biology of supernatural creatures we got from our hunts and practiced on the victims before he made it into an art. It took him 2.5 years to master it with trial and error. He was going to teach me but I  passed as that's his specialty while I myself had my own secret weapon.

Anyway we ran up the stairs knocking out about 10 other mutts before we saw our target again. Art summoned some knives and threw them at him but at the last second he dodged. Then we come face to face with the Alpha and his family. Just as we were about to have some fun the thing inside me started screaming when he saw what looked to be the Luna of the pack.

Father, Father that's our father. He said in the link. I was stunned but got over it as did Art when we about to fight that stupid dog decided to try to talk us out of the fun.

Stop, that's your family. We're all finally home, drop your weapons. We can finally be where we belong.  She said to us like we were going to do any of that. 

Yeah that's not going to happen. Said Art as he prepared to fight.

That's right, because this is who we are. So let's have some fun bro. I said so without further a due thanks to me blocking that stupid voice, we fight. This is going to be fun.

0