Chapter 1
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hope you will like the story. A horror story. Sorry if I make mistakes I don't speak English. in all I hope to have your support.

----------------------------------------------

I had to leave.  Join my best friend at his house.  And my friend Josh Randall lived far away.  I was going to have a long way to go.  I was going to his house because of a call he had made to me.  A call where he asked me for help, without telling me what help he needed.  But I was going to go to his house.  Josh was a person with a fragile constitution.  And he lived quite far from the city.  In addition to being isolated, he had very few friends.  Josh was suffering from a serious and hereditary disease.  The disease caused him auditory and visual hallucinations.  This neighbor often said that he and his family were cursed.  And that the house where he lived, which was also the old house of this family, caused all these health problems and much worse.  The house where he lived was a chalet, quite small.  With a floor and a basement.  Outside the house there was a small abandoned barn.  The rest of the yard was a forest.

 Leaving work, I took my car and headed to my friend's house.  I still had a few hours to go.  I was in my forties, and my appearance was almost too ordinary.  I was not very handsome, I already had many wrinkles on my face.  And my hair was turning gray.  On top of that I was overweight even if it was not very much.  I was belly.  On my driver's license an unfavorable photo was on it.  And my name on it was John Hammond.

 I had less than an hour to go.  And on arriving soon a torrential rain was falling.  Visibility from the road was almost nil.  But despite the horrible weather there was I continued to move forward.  Despite this, I continued to move forward, albeit slowly, with Josh.  I had a bad feeling.  And the further I went, the more his feelings grew stronger.  Yet despite the help that I had to provide my friend there must have been nothing else.

 The road was slippery with water.  When I left the city I took a small dirt road in the middle of a forest.  I finally arrived and in my field of vision, an old chalet appeared.  A chalet that was in poor condition.  With the bad and the fact that the chalet was in a forest far from the city.  All this gave a sinister impression.  When I end up parking outside.  I only noticed that no lights were on in the house.

 I was afraid that it is forgotten that I had to come.  And he fell asleep.  Even if I understood him after all it was quite late at night.  On the left side we saw a very damaged barn.  I got out of the car and locked it.  I ran to get to the porch.  The porch provided a small shelter with its roof.  After climbing the three steps I arrived on the porch.  The feeling that something was wrong, always increased.  Once in the shelter, it was then that I noticed that the front door was open.

 At that moment I understood that the bad feeling I had was justified.  I ended up opening the front door and what I saw inside the little house made me doubt.  Without even going inside the house, I took out my cell phone and dialed the police number but got no response due to a large number of calls.  No emergency response.  I decided to enter the building.

0