5. Naughty Nextdoor Neighbor
647 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey Winter, I heard some pretty concerning screaming and wanted to make sure everything was alright.”

 

Winter looked at her caring neighbor, never before realizing quite how fit he was. It helped that the man was wearing only a sweat-soaked tank top and gym shorts. His abs showed through the thin tank too and Winrer struggled to pull her eyes away.

 

“Oh my god, hi Sam.”

 

Winter was puzzled as she examined the man further. She had been married to a woman. She’d only ever dated women. Why was she suddenly so interested in her neighbor.

 

“So everything is okay?”

 

“Oh, totes. You look like you just finished a workout. Can I, like, get you anything?”

 

“Please? I have a juicy banana milk smoothee mix. It’s so yummy.”

 

“I suppose that does sound refreshing actually.”

 

The two stepped inside, which was timely because the open door had let in enough cold to make Winter’s nipples stand on end.

 

“What’s the occasion for that dress? You don’t have company over do you?”

 

“Nope. Stacie’s spending the night with her girlfriend, so I’m, like, all alone.”

 

Winter, ever the perfect housewife, threw together the frozen mixture in the blink of an eye. It was a sweet white frothy smoothee, full of extra clumpy protein.

 

“Letting your daughter spend the night like that is quite a choice.”

 

“Stacie’s such a good girl. She deserves some fun! Now drunk up, hot stuff.”

 

What felt like a small volt of electricity passed between Sam and Winter’s hands as she passed off the yummy cup.

 

Winter had never felt so attracted to a man. She’d known him as the hotshot lawyer who spent so many years working he’d forgotten to settle down. He’d always been so nice to her and Stacie, especially after Katherine’s passing.

 

Plus, Sam was just so fucking built.

 

“What kind of workout were you doing so late? You look so stiff.”

 

Winter walked around behind Sam and began to press on his defined shoulder muscles.

 

“Oh, it’s just the only time I can find when work keeps me this busy.” He finished off the smoothee and leaned back into the blonde’s supple hands. “My god Winter, I had no idea you were such a good masseuse.”

 

Winter giggled, happy to be given such a compliment. Then her hands drifted up to Sam’s neck and over the top of his chest.

 

“You’re so strong,” she said as she rubbed over his pecs.

 

“I bet I could probably lift you if I stretched beforehand,” Sam joked.

 

“Mm, I’d love to see you try sometime.”

 

Winter sank down into a squat, sticking out her ass as she ran her hands over Sam’s abs.

 

“I don’t mean to be forward, so feel free to kick me out,” Sam said turning his head to meet Winter’s eyes. It was clear what he wanted, but perhaps because her known history, he was being cautious. “But maybe I could show you in the bedroom.”

 

“Sammie! Why would we do that?”

 

“Sorry, I just assumed that—”

 

“If we’re gonna fuck, we can do it right here silly. I’ve been dying to taste you for months now.”

 

Winter sank to her knees, batting her eyes. Her lips instinctively opened just a bit, preparing for what was to cum.

 

“I’m flattered,” said Sam, rising to his feet.

 

He pulled on the front of his gym shorts, and retrieved his cock from within.

 

“It’s so big!” Winter hasn’t been on this end of a cock since high school locker rooms. She was worried about handling it. She was so unfamiliar with what to do.

 

Sam gave himself a few strokes to warm up while Winter looked on. She reached out, mimicking his mic members and what she remembered from her own experiences.

 

“OMG, you’re so hard already.”

 

“Well you’re a very beautiful woman.”

 

“Mm, and a horny one two. Let me see if I can put this mouth to work.”

 

Winter gave Sam a few more pumps before running her tongue along his length. She came back to his head, savoring the salty taste. The new housewife made sure to coat him with her saliva thoroughly before finally slipping him into her oversized lips.

 

“For seeming so apprehensive at first you really know what you’re doing.”

 

“Mmng,” she said with her mouth full of his length.

 

Of course, she knew what she was doing. The memories were coming back to her in droves. Winter has given head too many times to count back in college.

 

She’d gotten the moniker “the bi bimbo” on account of her veracity and lack of discrimination between genders. Open sexuality like that had still been taboo in the 90s.

 

Winter bobbed back and forth on Sam’s ever-growing manhood. He quickly reached full size, but Winter had no problem taking him down her throat.

 

She could feel him tightening up inside her, and started to move even faster. She pumped with her hands and mouth, pushing Sam to his limit.

 

Somewhat unsurprising, Winter was moving so much that at his moment of climax, Sam slipped out of Winter’s mouth, covering her entire face in his cum.

 

“Ah, ah, oh! I’m sorry. I don’t usually, uh mm– do that on a first time.”

 

“Don’t worry, silly.” Winter licked off all the cum that had dropped down onto her lips, taking in for the first time the salty creamy liquid. “I couldn’t help myself.”

 

“Well you,” Sam took another moment to catch his breath, “certainly know what you’re doing.”

 

“Aww, you’re getting smaller again. I was hoping you’d fuck me on the table.”

 

“Damn girl, I didn’t know you had such a spark in you.”

 

“Some say it’s all I think about.”

 

“Here.”

 

Sam stepped forward, wrapping his beefy arms around Winter’s waist. He didn’t fully hoist her up, instead spinning her around so she could lean her ass up against the table.

 

Winter looked Sam from head to toe. He was one of the hotter guys she’d blown. He was deceptively muscular, packing far more on his slighter frame than she had guessed when seeing him in his work suits.

 

Winter’s hand went to Sam’s cock again, pulsing it slowly to warm up for what it was that she really wanted.

 

“I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I’m gonna need a minute before I’m ready to go again.”

 

Winter pouted. “What’s an in-yous-orgasm?” She felt like she should know what Sam had said, but the broken phrase was all she could come up with.

 

“Don’t worry about it. Just lean back and enjoy yourself.”

 

“Mm. Yes daddy.”

 

Sam leaned Winter into the table, a cold hand sending a shock through the small of her back where he held her. He looked at her, his eyes deviously narrow. While maintaining eye contact Sam began to kiss Winter’s curvacious breasts.

 

Winter’s head dropped back immediately. She was lost in a sea of bliss.

 

“I’d forgotten how– ng– sensitive they are. Oh!”

 

Sam’s kisses got longer and wetter as he focused intently on his partner’s face. Every twitch of her eyebrow was information Sam used to tailor the experience. Meanwhile, his hands dug deep into her ass, grabbing weight by the handful.

 

“Slap it!” Winter pleaded after a particularly strong clench from Sam.

 

The man obliged and brought a shout of ecstasy from the blonde.

 

She wasn’t holding any sound back. Every flick of his tongue had Winter moaning and sighing with delight. Between the sights, sounds, and smells Sam could feel his body gearing back up.

 

“How bad do you want it?”

 

“So mh– Fucking– Ah bad!”

 

Winter released one of the hands steadying her to grab ahold of Sam’s member and coax it back to attention. With her letting out noises at the top of her lungs, it wasn’t long before Sam was hard as a rock.

 

Sam hooked both hands underneath Winter’s gorgeous thighs and scooped her up onto the table for optimal access.

 

The blonde laid back, legs and lips spread wide to welcome Sam in.

 

He took a step and guided his head to her dripping labia. He gently pressed it forward while coating himself in her free lubricant. The experience was incredibly enjoyable to Winter whose noises of pleasure had gone up a full octave.

 

“Make me your bitch,” Winter wailed as Sam finally thrust forward.

 

He was slow at first. The two of them got to slowly acclimate to what the other felt like. Sam pushed and pulled a few times before Winter loosened enough to hold his entire girth. Once he had fully penetrated into her, Sam picked up the pace.

 

He moved in and out, taking time at each end for Winter’s moan to finish.

 

“Its– like you know– exactly what I want- Ah Ahh!”

 

“Well,” Sam, no longer satisfied with his position, pulled one of Winter’s legs up onto his shoulder to get a better angle. “I am a bit of a perfectionist.”

 

Their rhythm was established now. Each clap of Sam’s pelvis up against Winter rung out through the quiet house.

 

Winter’s final remaining confusions were washed away with pleasure. She couldn’t believe it had been so long that she had lived next to Sam without fucking him. The airheaded housewife couldn’t concentrate enough to realize it had probably set a record.

 

With every thrust, Winter stepped into her new life. She’d spent years in queer bars before bumping into nerdy innocent Katherine, taking any and everyone who would have her. After their marriage, the couple continued to engage freely with those in their comment both in and out of the bedroom.

 

Stacie had always loved attending drag shows and dancing onstage with some of the queens. She’d gotten her fashion sense from her mom and the community they both belonged to. The young girl had been raised with the entire world of possibility open to her.

 

Winter and Stacie had always been incredibly close, the young girl taking after her bubbly mother.

 

Sam pulsed in and out, taking a bit of Winter’s intelligence and focus each time. The voluptuous woman writhed on the table, her body writhing and jiggling with pleasure as the lawyer slammed into her.

 

Winter felt everything inside her peaking, drawing to a spectacular climax. Sam sounded equally close and his grunts pushed the woman over the edge. Her eyes were crossed, the woman’s tongue dangling loosely in her mouth.

 

The blonde shrieked at the top of her lungs, hitting octaves she’d forgotten she could hit. Her vaginal wall clamped down on her partner, so tight it spurred on his own climax. It was sweaty and erratic and vibrant and felt so fucking lovely.

 

The couple twitched and caught their collective breath. Winter struggled to form a single thought, instead reveling in the perfect bliss of her orgasm.

7