New Resolution
2.1k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Sirius Black POV)

Entering the Black manor, I noticed the lack of noise or any sign of Bellatrix. Figuring she was elsewhere, I walked towards the fireplace to reflect on my trial, the people I met, and my last conversation with Amelia. But just as I entered the living room, there sitting on the oversized couch was Bellatrix. However, she was naked, her legs apart, and thanks to my improved vision, I could see her gleaming arousal across the room. She was holding a wine glass in one hand while motioning for me to approach with her index finger from the other. She smiled coyly. 

"Figured today can be a celebratory night," she said.

I gave her an aggressive smile, and as I approached her, all of my previous thoughts vanished. When I got to her, I snatched the drink from her and quickly banished it away. 

"Hey, I was still drinking."

 I got down on my knees rather than responding to her. I took her by the hips and brought her nether region to my mouth. She exclaimed, "So forceful!"

Her breasts bounded up and down as she wiggled her hips and arched her back, enhancing their size. My eyes ate up her body as they admired her attractiveness. Her pale complexion shone in the light of the fire, and her dark hair flowed around her face. She writhed and moaned, attempting to get away from me, but I wouldn't allow her, instead tickling her clit with my tongue. I could see her enjoying every minute of what I was doing. She came immediately and soaked my face.

"Ohhhh" she groaned

I slowly stood up and gave her little kisses from her navel to her breasts before grabbing her face and kissing her. Her hand moves and fishes my dick while we kiss. She seized my privates and dragged them to her door. When she gave the signal, I pushed firmly. The loud pounding noises didn't take long to arrive because she was already soaked from earlier. 

*Slap Slap Slap*

I swiftly reached my breaking point after experiencing delight, finally achieving freedom, and that kiss with Amelia. She made a loud moan.

As I unloaded into her womb and filled her with my cum, my eyelids slid back. She finally lost control of her tears and sobbed aloud. She eventually slouched against me and began to pant after a while.

As I stood by the window in the early morning, I considered what lay ahead. Now that I was free from any death orders, it was time to restart the businesses of House Black. I also had other tasks in mind: finding Voldemort and destroying his Horcruxes, ensuring that this world's Harry or Rose Potter would live a good life, finding a cure to wake Lily up, and dealing with Malfoy.

However, something felt off. Every time I thought about these ideas, my magic seemed wonky, as if it was resisting them. I was so absorbed in trying to figure out the problem that I didn't notice Bellatrix approaching me. She draped herself over me.

I took a deep breath, feeling the warmth of Bellatrix's body as she pressed against me. "What are you thinking about?" she asked, nibbling on my ear.

"I have a feeling that now that I'm free, things are still not over. I still need to do stuff," I replied.

"Hmm, let me guess," Bellatrix continued, "You thought that now you're free, you can just go off into the sunset without any worries, right?"

"Yeah," I admitted.

"You see, you could have done that, but since you performed a magical ritual on yourself, you should face the consequences."

My anxiety spiked as I wondered if I had somehow messed up the rituals. Sensing my tension, Bellatrix continued, "It's not life-threatening magic, but you do know magic always demands a price, right?"

"Your goal when performing the ritual was to get stronger, but you can't just get stronger for the sake of getting stronger. As we magical beings grow older, most get weaker, but very few get stronger. Like Dumbledore and Voldemort."

"Your rituals did make you stronger, but do you want to stop there and not let your magic grow? That's tied to your intent and future goals. There have been many magical throughout history, but very few got very strong. They all had one thing in common: they stood for a cause or did big things. The founders, Merlin, Dumbledore, Grindelwald, Voldemort… No matter whether it was a good cause or a bad cause. They all had their ideals or desires for control. Sure, they were talented, but their goals and motivations pushed them to reach heights very few could match."

"So, what is your choice? Stay and wait around or do something big? Sure, rebuilding House Black is a good goal, but it's not big enough."

As I listened to Bellatrix's monologue, my annoyance grew. I hated being forced into doing things, but I also knew that just sitting around and enjoying life's pleasures wouldn't be fulfilling in the long run. Immortality wasn't something I desired either; I had seen the bizarre things immortals did to pass the time, such as the antics of the Greek pantheon. A long life was appealing but not an eternal one.

I was already quite powerful, but did I want to stop here? This alternate reality was uncertain, and I knew that raw magical power would be invaluable in tackling any situation. So, I pondered over what goal I should strive for.

Bellatrix gave examples of individuals who brought significant change to the magical world. The founders created a school that forever changed the dynamics of magical education. Grindelwald sought to have the magical world rule over Muggles and break the Statute of Secrecy. Dumbledore aimed to stop Grindelwald and establish a world of total peace and equality among all races. Voldemort's goal was world domination, though whether he truly wanted to promote a pure-blood agenda was debatable, considering he was a half-blood himself.

As I leaned back into Bellatrix's soft embrace, I continued thinking. She remained silent. I needed a logical and well-thought-out goal that would allow me to grow as a wizard and make a meaningful impact on the magical world.

All races are equal and should love each other?

Achieving complete equality among all races would indeed be a difficult task. No matter how hard I tried to bring together magical children of different races, there would always be some inherent differences and prejudices that would be hard to overcome. Even if I managed to take every magical child from other races and raise them together, likely, they would still form groups and keep their distance from the goblin, centaur, or giant children. The differences between various magical races run deep, stemming from their physical appearance, even magic.

Prejudice of muggle-born and purebloods? Hmm, perhaps one way to address the issue of prejudice between Muggle-borns and pure-bloods is to develop a school or program for younger kids, letting them interact with one another at a young age. The kids would have firsthand experience interacting with Muggle-born people as their peers, regardless of whether their parents tried to impart the idea that pure-bloods are superior. Perhaps at the of pre-schooling? But this is still a very small goal, and I would get tremendous opposition from the ministry. 

World Domination? Too much work, people will always be unhappy with the status quo. I would be too busy to enjoy life and putting down rebellions.

But just as I thought about rebellions, I thought about my previous life. Muggles, all the advanced technology. I couldn't help but think of the rapidly advancing Muggle world and the inevitable discovery of magic. I believed such a revelation would lead to hostility from various religious groups and the general public, especially once they discovered the lengths magical beings went to keep magic a secret. This fear of magic could spark a war leading to nuclear wars and the extinction of the magical. Could I make a ward against nukes?  

Yes, working towards creating a separate dimension could be a more feasible approach. Rather than attempting to destroy the Muggle world, which would be both impossible and unwise, I could focus on developing a large-scale magical solution. Ideas began to rapidly fill my mind, such as implementing an expansive Fidelius Charm to hide all traces of magic, or creating dimensional barriers to separate the magical and non-magical worlds.

To bring any of these plans to fruition, I would need the support of a vast network of intelligent and influential researchers and the cooperation of various Departments of Magic from around the world.

However, I couldn't simply approach them and start discussing these ideas. I would need significant influence within the magical community to lead such an endeavor. I wondered if Dumbledore would support this concept or oppose it.

I realized that I needed to be seen as a pillar of society, someone others could rely on. Various plans started forming in my head. One possibility was to create a fake dark lord, only to step in and save everyone, effectively becoming a hero. Another idea was to get ride Dumbledore and establish me as the next coming of Merlin, ushering in a new era of magical prowess and leadership. Alternatively, I could guide Rose Potter on a path to greatness, nurturing her potential to become the next Merlin and using her influence to achieve my goals.

As I pondered these thoughts, I could feel my magic stirring with excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter I went to plug the plot hole like 'why dont other people do rituals'

Or future questions for 'why even bother helping the wizarding world' 

~~~~~~~

For advance cahoter check out my pat*oen 

patreon.com/fanficswrittenbyme25

30