c193
79 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the first time in two years that I had returned to the capital after visiting various war zones, and it seemed smaller and less powerful than it had been back then.

 There was no change in the scenery that I could see. If that is the case, it is probably me who has changed. I think I have grown taller and more experienced, and I have become accustomed to the flashy sights.

"Oh, hey, kid!"

"I'm going first!"

 I jumped out of the carriage, invoked my magic, and ran as fast as I could. Nothing happened. I just want to see Saraswati and Lucy.

 I haven't seen them for a while since I left this place. I wonder what they are currently doing.

 I want to see them. I want to meet them and talk with them. So I went to the house...

"Ah!"

 There they were. I thought they were inside or at the training grounds, but there were two girls standing in front of the main gate of the mansion.

 The two girls looked familiar, but they had grown up a bit compared to how I remembered them. They had grown taller, and their faces, which had only been young, had become slightly more defined.

 When they looked at me, they reacted differently.

 One's eyes widened as soon as she saw me, and after a moment of trying to run as fast as she could, she stopped for some reason.

 The other one still looked at me with the same apathetic look in her eyes and waved her hand lazily.

"Uh, it's just a ......aaa?!"

 Embarrassed, I looked away and greeted them, but before I could finish, Saraswathi hugged me.

"......"

"......"

 I was so flustered by the sudden situation that Saraswathi raised her voice in my chest.

"I was worried ...... that you might die."

 Oh, I see.

 I'm sure the details were relayed to them while I was in confinement. I was afraid that the strongest would kill me, depending on the situation.

"I'm fine now."

"I know that."

I see."

"Right."

"......, you two are looking so lovey-dovey."

 Lucy made a heart mark with both hands and grinned. The two of them are very much in love," she said.

"Hey!?"

"I'm sorry, I did that on purpose. Just a little bit longer. This makes me feel like I'm home."

"......, it's only for a little longer."

Yeah.

" ...... is still lovey-dovey. I hate it."

I get kicked in the leg by Lucy wiWhy?

 After hugging for a while, I gently let go of Saraswati. When the girl said "ah" as she pulled away, I felt like hugging her again, but I suppressed it with my rational mind.

 I had to restrain myself from doing so, because Schneizel had returned to this place much later than I did.

"I'm finally back. Oh, I'm home.

Schneizel was almost kicked by Saraswati as soon as he got home. Surprised at what was going on, he naturally avoided it, so the girl got mad and went after him even more.

 I think Lucy, who saw this and joined in the fight with an amused look on her face, is pretty cool. Well, I'm the same way, just standing by with a grin on my face.

"Hey, kid, don't just stand there, help me!

"No way."

A/n

So, that's how I got back to the capital.

This brings this award to a close, but before I begin the postscript, let me apologize.

I am truly sorry for skipping updates for about a year. It was due to various reasons, but half of it was slacking off because there was nothing I couldn't update if I tried hard enough. I can't thank all of you who still continue to follow me even after such a long period of time.

This story will finally get more involved with Cresencia after this. We will also get to know the past that Nicholas and Arjano are hiding. So it should get even more interesting from here. If my skills haven't fallen off (laughs)...

Well, I hope you will be patient with me. I look forward to your continued support for this story.

If you have read this far and found it interesting, or if you are interested in the rest of the story, I would be very happy if you would follow the novel or give it a review!

See you then!

T/n can't belive this arc  came to end lol 

3