THE BEGINNING
88 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

It was at 6 pm where I was bored so I plan to go outside and have a walk. I used to live at house which I inherit after my parents passed away. When I reaches at the roadway I started recalling the things which happened in the past. My name is Ron, when I was at 8 age my parents was planning to go for vacation, they took me with them and when we were traveling at the car I was sitting at the back and my father was driving and my mother was sitting at the side of the front sit. when we were traveling suddenly a truck came which break failed after that we two collapsed this cause our car to thrown away.

 

After that when I woke up I was at the hospital , I don't remember anything after that truck bang with us. 

 

I head from the doctor my parents passed away. My whole body was injured which was covered by wound which left marks all over my body and face. This caused me to never be socialize with other people as people were scared of me as they were looking me as monster. After that I was always lonely. When I was thinking those memories suddenly rain started pouring down I started walking fast. When I was walking fast there was zebra crossing so i was in hurry so without seeing anywhere I was crossing but suddenly a car which was coming hit me.

 

 

I was lying on a road when the people started coming near to me. The people were trying to saw something but I couldn't understand what they were speaking.My vision was getting blurry.My eyes started to close. 

 

 

Is this how my life is going to end? "I mumbled" 

 

 

I think its better if I die as there is no need of me in this world  and after that though in my mind my eyes closed. Now I am dead will I be able to meet my parents. If I meet them again I will not be get this lonely feeling as they will be with me. HUH? How can I think? I was hit by the car and I was dead. Slowly I tried opening my eyes but when I opened my eyes I saw everything dark. Now am I in hell? When I was thinking this I saw a light but the light was faraway. I stand up and started walking toward the light, but I couldn't reach it and again I started walking fast but again I couldn't reach it when I was thinking of running toward it I saw that my leg was being slowly absorbed by the darkness and I stayed there.

 

 

I  don't know but I was feeling calm. After the darkness slowly started absorbing me and after that I slowing started feeling sleepy and I thought finally I was going to die BUT

 

 

My eyes started opening and I could see was a room which was unknown to me. I Was lying in the bed and suddenly thought popped in my mind that is that all was dream and I was kidnapped but suddenly my head started to hurt and I got some memories of unknown person who was unfamiliar to me.

 

It was tolerable and I saw some memories, My name was Akane Yanagi, age 17 at the third year of Katagiri High school.  HUH ?I got some memories but where are others? ohh shit, don't say me I am not getting others memories , how am I gonna live when I even don't know who are my parents and what they do?

 

When I was thinking I saw a mirror and I went closer to it but  I was amazed at how I look. A face with extremely handsome with light pink hair with a dark undercut, bangs  but I am wearing a black rimmed glass, when I tried to took out my vision became completely blue, how much bad is my eyes ? and I started wearing glass again.

 

After that I went out of room and saw that I was living alone in a apartment. I was planning to go outside so I search for my mobile and I found it and there was no lock pattern which was lucky for me. I changed my dress into black trouser and white sweatshirt and wearing glasses I lock my door and went out to roam around. When I was going I saw this building was huge so I was living on 9 floor and I have to took the lift.

 

When the lift stooped at 1 st floor then I went out and saw some people. They were looking at me like they have seen some high class ingredients. Ohh before in my previous world people never looked at me as my face was ugly but now they looked me as they have seen some god.

 

Without focusing on them I went down to the road as I was walking I saw many stores. As I was thinking it was evening so it will be late soon I went to the store to buy some things to food. Thank god I took some money when I came. When I enter the store there were not many people so I pick up some goods which will be for my dinner and I buy it and planned to come home. 

 

When I was passing by I could see many people staring me mostly girls. 

 

I hope they don't come and ask for my number as I don't know how to interact with them properly" I mumbled"

 

So I started walking fast home and I saw my building which was 14 storage building and I was living in 9 floor. Am I son of a rich parents or what ? When thinking inside my room all the things looks expensive and there were many clothes of mine.Did this previous body person useed to waste money on clothes or what?

 

I soon took the lift and stopped at 9th floor and went inside my apartment and I was feeling hungry so I brought some noodles which I cooked it as I know how to cook in my previous life, after the cooking was done and I eat it and washed the dishes. 

 

After I was planning what to do I suddenly want some information so I look into mobile hoping I could get some information. I look into hoping I would got some information but there was no Facebook,twitter and instagram etc. Is this kid was isolated ?After thinking this I suddenly started feeling sleepy and I went to bed and sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

3