Prologue
355 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Welcome


Dear visitor, my dear one, welcome to the Royal Library. 
I, Kenzo the third, king of the proud nation of Acria, have the honour to lend my voice to this magic scroll and be your narrator and companion on your journey through our history. May you learn from our history and may wisdom and kindness guide you on your path throughout life.

 

Some of our people, especially the younglings, don't see the valuable lessons contained in our stories. 
Stories passed on from generation to generation. Sometimes written on scrolls, sometimes told as bedtime stories, each family in their own way. At one point, history turns into stories, then stories into myth. 

However, this story is a true one. It is my responsibility as king, to teach new generations what happened in our country, long, long ago. So its lessons will not be forgotten, as the events I am about to show you, have indeed changed the lives of my ancestors forever, and thus our lives as well.

Once upon a time, as our stories tell, far away in another plane of existence, there existed a mysterious world named Earth. The people of that world didn't know anything about magic, or spirits. They simply had no connection to their gods as we do today. Magic that could save lives instantly, grow plants to feed the whole world, and make water out of thin air. None of that magic exists there at all. 

People there were selected for a particular job, based on a single test they took when reaching the age of eighteen. Everything was planned, everything was determined for you.    

The following story is about a man of Earth, whose fate became intertwined with ours. Forever changing the course of our history. Becoming a part of our history, our stories, a part of us. 

Now watch as our history unfolds.

 

Welcome to Saving Mirai. My first ever story, which I am currently re-uploading the way it was written. It is amazing to see how quickly you can forget the plot of your own story. And of course I feel the need to completely rewrite it. But no, this is my first story and it remains "as is." Please be kind. 😉

8