Chapter 1: Introduction
82 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wake up Yuuya" - Girl 

"Wake up it's time for school" - Girl

Yuuya Saotome is currently late for school what is keeping Yuuya from waking up is the thought of touching their boobs.

Yuuya was dreaming of a girl 

In his dreams, Yuuya reached out hoping to grab a pair of boobs trying to touch the softness of their breast. Yuuya finally touch them he compared the softness to touching pair of water balloons even the nipples felt like chocolate chips. Yuuya squeezed the girl's nipples and heard a moan.

"Ah" - Girl

Yuuya opened his eyes and saw a real girl in front of him but not just any girl he saw his childhood friend Sayo Shigaraki. Yuuya waking up from his sleep Yuuya greeted his friend as he kept his head on her breast.

"Morning Sayo thanks for breakfast" - Yuuya

"Morning Yuuya we're going to be late if you don't stop groping my breast" - Sayo

(Referring to her breast)

Sayo Shigaraki Yuuya's childhood friends both next-door neighbors since they were five Sayo's mother often asked Sayo to woke up Yuuya which often led to his unique sleeping habits which have already become used.

Sayo's face could be described as expressionless but she stood there blushing as Yuuya's hand left her breast. Yuuya got dressed for school and he and Sayo proceed to leave Yuuya's home running late for school.

Both Yuuya and Sayo ran to school taking a shortcut. As they ran Sayo noticed something.

"Yuuya why are you running behind me I know you're the fastest in our whole school" - Sayo 

"Uhh still half asleep I'll catch up" - Yuuya

Yuuya said as his excuse when in fact he wanted to see Sayo's panties.

(Today's light blue huh) - Yuuya

Sayo stopped which caused Yuuya to stop both saw a girl peeking over the next corner fidgeting. She wore their school uniform but they couldn't tell who she was from behind. Yuuya walked up to the girl bent his knees and flipped her skirt. Revealing blue stripped panties and Yuuya instantly knew.

"Oh morning Mina stripes today, huh Kengo might notice if you keep wearing those" - Yuuya

"Eep Yuuya I don't plan on showing them to him" - Mina

Mina Wakaba Yuuya's other childhood friend who he's known as long as Sayo. Mina's been a victim of Yuuya's perversion since her boobs came in at the age of 12. Short in height but large in breast size.

Ignoring Yuuya's panty Mina peeked back over to the corner this time Yuuya and Sayo joined too they both saw the reason for Mina hiding it was her crush Kengo Yamato. Kengo is the prince of the school who's captured the hearts of many girls and the envious of all the boys mainly Yuuya.

"Mina Kengo is walking by himself now would be a good time to launch an attack" - Sayo

"Attack but that's way too bold I can't don't that" - Mina

"Come on Mina it's easy like in those ecchi anime all you gotta do is press your boobs against his arm and boom your making sounds in the school backroom" - Yuuya

"Yuuya that's beyond bold that's just indecent" - Mina

After finishing her sentence Yuuya vanished from in front of Mina and appeared behind her with his hands groping her breast. 

"Fast as always" - Sayo

"Ah Yuuya don't ah you know they're sensitive" - Mina

"Big as always Mini Mina wait for a second they did they get bigger congratulations your a H cup" - Yuuya 

"Ah How'd you know Ah" - Mina

"You know Yuuya knows a girl's breast like no other" - Sayo

Hearing Mina's moans Sayo looked at her phone and interrupted Yuuya's fun.

"Yuuya Mina we're all going to be late if you don't stop having your fun" - Sayo

"I wasn't having fun" - Mina

Putting a stop to Yuuya's fun they all ran to school trying their best not to be late. While running the three as they continue their conversation.

"Jeez Yuuya shouldn't boys be heroes, a knight in shining armor to girls" - Mina

(Laughing)"Yeah but hero comes from H and Ero I'll be a hero just as long as I can still be ero"

Just barely before the school bell rang all three made it to school where Yuuya's life as a hero will soon begin.

5