DTT-NewLife-Chapter1 – The Robbery Part 1
138 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silver Lean glanced at the system clock and saw that it was close to 6pm. Silver Lean then logged out of the game and went out to buy his dinner. Silver Lean grabbed his wallet and found a single, lonely piece of 5 euros bill inside. Other than the dust falling out, there was nothing else. Zhang Yang could not help but shake his head. "Luckily tomorrow is payday or else I would starve”

Afterward Silver Lean went out and bought himself a packet of instant noodles, he was completely broke! He did not even have money for tomorrow's breakfast!

"Looks like...I might have to wake up a little earlier than usual. Take it as marathon training! I shall run to the bank and withdraw money!" Silver thought of this solution while eating his dinner. After dinner, Silver logged into the game and met with his e-friends. They all did a run at the Poisonous Forest map in Hardcore mode dungeon and obtained a few Silver tier equipment, in the game he played as thief.

Next Morning…

Silver Lean trained in his room for a little while and went out at 9am, heading for the bank. The little area where he lived did not have any banks or an A.T.M.s. To reach the nearest bank would take at least an hour of walking. Instead, Silver jogged a little and arrived at the bank in only 30 minutes. The bank opened doors at 9am, and Silver had not realized that. When he finally reached there and managed to enter the bank, he was surprised to see a whole crowd queuing up. Most of them were there to pay their water bills, electric fees, gas, and bank related stuff etc. The whole lot was lined up like a little river , there was at least 20 people in front of him.

sigh...it couldn't be helped. He had to line up as well.

*Stomach grumbling*

He had not eaten anything in the morning. With the extra mile of running and exercising, his stomach was beginning to growl in hunger.

Tick tock the time went by, before he finally managed to get his turn at the operator window aisle.

"Withdrawal? Or Deposit?" asked the female operator. The girl looked like she was only in her twenties. She was wearing a white formal top that was so tight, her bra that held her breasts up was completely plastered to the fabric. Her short mini-skirt was coffee brown in color and revealed her long, exquisite legs, wrapped in half-transparent leggings, ending with high heels that covered her delicate feet. No matter how you looked at it, she was the most popular of all the office ladies there. It was a very seductive uniform, her name plate had “Yan Fei” written so it must be her name.

"Withdrawal!"

The beautiful girl raised her chin up and studied Silver face. After noticing his extreme common appearance, she lost her interest and asked nonchalantly. "How much?"

"I'll take 100 euros please." Silver did not want to take much out, but 100 euros could last him for some time.

The girl then took out a piece of equipment and handed it over to Silver. "Please key in your PIN."

Silver pulled the machine a little closer and keyed in his PIN. After the confirmation, Silver pushed the machine back and the girl took it. After a few seconds of processing, a screen flashed on her computer, revealing his details.

"Sir, please check your cash and please check your change!”

Silver picked the stack up and flipped it over to count, and then checked the recipe.

BAM!

The piercing sound of a gunshot could be heard. Silver ears were ringing with the sudden loud blast. He lifted his head, only to see 3 huge men wearing black ski-masks that covered their entire faces, with only their eyes and mouth exposed. All three of them were armed; two of them were holding revolvers and one of them was wielding a double-barreled shotgun!

Silver wheeled around to the exit and was shocked to see the security guard leaning against the door, with a pool of blood on the floor where he stood, and a huge gunshot wound in his chest. Blood was still oozing out from the wound, but the man had already passed away with his eyes all rolled up.

"KYAAAAA" After a frozen moment of shocked silence, the people inside the bank had finally realized the horror that they were involved in and screamed from the top of their lungs.

BAM!

Another shot was fired, and everyone fell silent.

One of them robber went to the entrance and pulled down the shutters. Another one was holding his gun and aimed at the crowd. The last one screamed, "Silent! BE QUIET! We are here for money! Not your lives! If you're not in our way, we'll let you go off without a scratch! We are taking the bank's money! The government's money! So, listen closely to what I'm saying now. Do not try to be a hero! Guns don't kill people, this man will!" said the robber while pointing his thumb at his chest. "Don't try to do anything funny or I will break my promise, eh!"

"Everyone! Hands over your heads! Sit at the benches there! Hah! See how nice I am? I know that you're tired! Go on! Get a move on!"

The same guy shouted, "Porto! Take the manager to the bank's vault!"

"Roger that!" replied one of the robbers. He then took out a few match box sized cubes and paste them against the door.

BOOM!

A loud bang was heard and iron plated shield door that was there to prevent robbers was blasted open, leaving a huge hole!

Behind the door was another layer of security, though it was only a wall of glass between the operator and the other side.

"Rio! Break that glass!"

"Yes boss!" said the robber that was called Rio with the shotgun in his hands.

"Stupid! I told you to use codenames!"

"Ahh right. Sorry! Lisbon boss!"

The robber called Lisbon must be the leader of these 3 robbers. He then shook his head and said, "Hurry up! We don't have much time!"

"Understood! Lisbon boss!" Rio then took out a clay-like lump of material, about the size of a match box and pasted them on the glass windows. Everyone behind the glass was screaming over as if they understood what was soon to follow. They scrambled further behind to escape.

BOOM! Ding...ding...

The bullet proof glass was then blasted into tiny fragments. Rio then took out a leather duffle bag and threw it inside the counter, pointing his gun at the staff. "Fill the bag with money!"

With their lives at point black range, the operators behind the counter did not dare to disobey the robbers. They frantically pulled out the drawers and threw the cash into the bag.

Silver sighed heavily. To think that he would be involved in a robbery...what luck. The rate of him getting into a robbery was at least much much lower than him actually winning a million-euro lottery! Even though he was good at martial arts, however, he could not do anything! The opponents...had guns!

"Ehhh! This girl is super cute!" Rio cried out as he grabbed onto her hair and yanked it up. Yan Fei immediately stood up in pain. The shotgun muzzle was pointed directly at her throat.

"Young lady...If you don't want two brand new holes in your face, you better stop resisting!"

 

0