Chapter 19: Loots
309 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I finished speaking, some people talk to the other people to say what my orders were but there is one person speaking loudly complete opposite of what I said.

'An opportunist' I murmured and throw stone at the man's forehead then proceeded my looting. 

Other people get my message immediately and do their own work as cleaning the valuables contained on this cartel and I go to the boss room found cash, gold and jewellery inside the vault and with it is a notebook containing names and transactions, I thought this maybe is important so I should give it to the headquarters.

The workers is still looting and after that they start cleaning up the bad guys including the boss, my mission was to dispose of the cartel and the boss. It doesn't say, I should be the one to take the life.

I already gained experience on this mission while also looting and learned a lessons. 

I saw the two also done with their own work and ready to go back to the headquarters. 

With our mission accomplished, we get to go to our separate room to wash and report what happened on each of our task. Even though they are keeping an eye on everything we did.

As we reported what have happened on each our our situation, I've said my piece and ask if I'm allowed to go back to my room and rest. Well no matter how easy the mission is, it's still my first time ordering anyone to take a life of someone so my mind is tired more than my body. 

The person we reported to immediately understand our circumstances so they let us go back and take a rest to calm our mind.

Next day is another productively spent on training and studying on how to accomplish missions then exercises for our abilities to have a fluid control of it. My flight was getting better and better but still can't speed up like having an engine thruster. 

There is one thing I learn about my ability is that like cyclops absorbing from red dimension and releases it through his eyes. However, mine works the same way but instead use the solar energy from the sun. I can have unlimited optic force if I can get to constantly absorb sunlight while fighting but the downside is my energy will run out If I use it without caution and the support of the sunlight.

One more thing, my superhuman physique does not give me unreasonable strength but with the right usage of energy in my body the more powerful blow I can deliver so training is a must. 

Sparring has been a routine in the headquarters as I spar with Captain Steve, Sam and Pietro during training so I've been diligent in making sure that this training will be use on the right situation. 

Getting arrogant has always been in my top list of avoidance as it's more important to observe first then plan to execute the mission so all of my mission individual or team missions I have good strength and cautious mind that is more likely to complete the mission perfectly. 

Until this time, I've never killed a single human life and it's been 2 months since our first mission. The loot I accumulated was stacked inside my room and most jewellery and gold accessories are part of my collection right now but I have no need for it yet.

I hope I've already got my reward. Captain Steve and the others promised us before the battle of Sokovia. 

After that battle, I ask for them to reward me with erasing all of me from every record. It's complicated procedure but with more than two months work. My identity had been hidden from the worlds eye and ears so not many people know who I am even If they investigate me since I asked that my identity is erased and covered.

I did this to ensure that no one will bother me like some hidden organisation or even the government. Being on their radar will be pain in the butt since they will consider me a threat. 

More than two months I've been in contact with the pretty girl I saved on the Sokovia. Her name is Krista and she's medical student. Since there are no more Sokovia , only fragments of the city remains and a big hole caused by Ultron.

Stark Tech Company help the people and choose some students to provide scholarships and go to US to be an exchange student. Stark also funded a school for Sokovian citizens to provide free education. 

Now Krista have been chosen to study at the US to learn medicine on one of the prestigious University. She has scholarship and she didn't have to worry about allowance since it is also provided including on scholarship.

The Stark company has been good to the people of Sokovia but there is still some ungrateful people who will voice their opinions to the public about how the Avengers is the real culprit to their city being destroyed. 

I am sure the media have backing of some big organisation since what they didn't have any fear of offending Tony Stark, the chairman of the top technology conglomerate in the world.

As long as the headline will capture the interest of people, they will choose to vandalise names and paint them as topic for more discussion and create money on the process. Big media companies can shape the way people think of a person just to create a splash of fame, this is how most celebrities got famous due to the help of people that has connections to this major media companies.

Stark is fighting the press while the Avengers team continue to fight illegal arms dealer, cartel, and organisation with no good intentions to the people. 

I've been part of some of the team's missions but seldom to participate and just watching and learning most of the time. 

The twin Maximoff have done a good work since being part of the team. Their powers keep growing and learning from Steve and Natasha has shown great results for the both of them. Taking missions from raiding a drug cartel to arresting people who has connections to Hydra is what they focus on.

For information, the notebook I got from our first mission contained many names and transactions that connected to some people of Hydra and that's where most of the current task is to find those people for deep interrogation. 

My life is not boring here in the headquarters as sometimes we roam the country and have vacation keeping up with the times as I just turned 20 and the twin's birthday are almost coming too.

I've met Krista several times for meet up and had a great time with us going to movies, eating dinner and just plain relaxing on some resorts.

Even though I have already seen her, I still get stunned by her every time I see her in new dress like every clothes are just made for her. I just have to stare at her and burn this image to my memory. With each of us spending time together, we still need to get back and take our responsibilities. I have tasks to accomplish and take time to train and exercise my abilities and her being a college student studying medicine, we support each other as we both part ways after spending a week of absence/ vacation.

5