Chapter 25: Krista’s Place
181 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, I visited Krista as soon as I got home to her apartment. We plan to have a good day playing and watching movie and have dinner at night at a fancy hotel. 

We had a date to do some recreational activity watch the recent movie while having fun at the corner of the cinema. Maybe some couple noticed we are doing something intimate but they disappear and also did the same thing at the other corner as I heard them.

We look normal when we got out but some people are not because some smell are bothering them but not too much for them to complain.

We continued having fun everywhere, eating what we thought was tasty and go shopping for clothes and items that she wants.

I have small wealth as I did looting to some cartels, gangster and even medium organisations before they disappear. The victims I've saved only saw my clothes as my favourite color is black and I always look good in suits so I bought simple suits to wear daily. My mask and uniform are only used when participating on bigger missions.

So I spoil her as her aunt is supposed to fly here and visit her during her vacation. We need to buy more things to decorate her apartment and food and cooking equipment as her aunt likes cooking when she has free time. 

When we finished shopping, we chose to have them deliver it to the address. The person who decorated her apartment has a contact information on her phone so she contacted that person to renovate the whole apartment for her.

We had dinner at an expensive hotel and experienced the food of the rich and enjoy the treatment. Even though I don't get drunk as I have superhuman physique and also have not tried any alcohol or wine. Maybe just this night let us enjoy this time. We stayed at the rooftop gazing at the stars spending time cuddling and due to wine she started getting hot and we go back to our room.

Once inside french kiss is the start, clothes thrown aside, dress fall on the floor and she get down to give me a head while I hold hear hair letting her do the job. 

We have been together for more than a year and we don't put label to each other as I already warn her that I might be a womaniser and have fun with women I met at other country or other place so we accepted that we will be friends with benefits but I also know her feelings for me. Its not like I'm gonna let her go to other men. 

I just propose to her as I might have difficulty having an offspring as my physique have been modified so I'll try other women to have an offspring. Maybe that's just an excuse to have *** with as many woman as I like.

Deep into the night , We are still deep on each other's embrace while my thing is still deep in her. We directly slept let the next morning worry about washing ourselves. 

We have played on the shower early morning and had breakfast at the hotel then we checked out to see the newly renovated apartment. The apartment look wider as I bought her the next rooms to fully renovated a new room, I should get more money enough to buy the whole floor for her, all the wealth I have are enough for me to buy the whole floor but renovation needed more money. 

I should work hard tonight. I decided to have a looting spree for this next few days. I talked to Krista about me buying the whole floor for her and let her decide the renovation style and we immediately talk to the owner of this building. Fortunately, the owner is not that hard to talk so we bought the whole floor and preparing for renovations. We just need to pay and everything will be handled by her friend. 

Krista stayed at the hotel with her things waiting for her aunt while I will have a looting spree the next few days, We did our goodbye *** and go to separate ways.

Today is the day King T'chaka will be killed by an explosion that will point to Bucky Barnes while the real culprit is planning to break the Avengers.

This will be inevitable to be Avengers as both Tony and Steve's stubbornness will clash and civil war ensues. Baron Zemo, the culprit but I just can't tell them that because I don't have any evidence, I just know what will happen. 

Will I am also force to picked which side?

No, I am free to do what I want. Who said I can't be the referee. Stay incognito and have a looting spree to other country and come back at the time when civil war is gonna happen.

While thinking for other plans, I ask Keeper to find me where I can loot, many dots are shown on the map, I chose not too far but not too close location. 

I began my clearing of bad guys on the darker part of the night. I am free to do my main weapon, the optic blast it is fun to blast this criminals while knocking out those the A.I don't consider that have crime. With only five minutes almost all the bad guys are down, the boss want to escape with all his wealth, I purposely slow down but show that I will sure defeat them.

The boss takes all his wealth and just as want to drive away, I appeared on the side of his car open the door and take him out and blasted him for couple of dozen meters making sure he will woke at the hospital or get killed by those he betrayed and abused.

I have my mask on so I told again to the people who are still watching take all the valuables you can get at burn this place to the ground. The A.I automatically translated it to their own language, I collect all my loots and this guy is rich some guys tried to oppressed and steal from women and youngsters, I just throw pebble at them to comatose them ,hoping they learn their lesson.

When all the wealth are collected the people cheered at me and thank me like I'm a hero. Well I'm more like a thief who share my loots so that I can have accomplices.

It's not a bad feeling saving those being oppressed and abused and giving them chance to get revenge and maybe start a new life.

'Ahh I'm getting hero vibes from Captain Steve' his influence to us is big since he is our mentor, friend and leader.

I just need to smooth the clash of Tony and Steve so that they can still call each other when times of need is coming. 

I still kept flying continuing my purpose of looting. I flew back and fourth to my hideout to hide there my wealth at the top of the mountain like a temple, my wealth is accumulating fast and the people I saved told the story and it is the start of my legend from being told to the kids how heroic and devilish I look when flying and using optic blast while suspended in the air.

Even myself, I look at one of my photos on the internet black clothes with dark long coat with wide hoodie mounted on my shoulder like a cape, my mask that reveal on my eyes shining with optic blast makes my heroic figure more likeable on aesthetic. 

Many considered me as hero but some people are calling me vigilante, ' I don't care ' I'm powerful and rich so I still making names until Tony contacted me, Clint also contacted me, ' so, it will start soon'

3