Chapter 36: Return
107 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Being in the mountain for month training how to breath properly like a monk, not many people contacted me because I don't make friends every time. 

I am walking early in the morning to the way to Krista's newly renovated apartment, I saw an open restaurants on my way and bought each of their delicacy for breakfast, I didn't get to buy some souvenirs for Krista and Aunt Helen as I was on the mountain.

But some jewelry that doesn't look expensive but beautiful enough for the two women to like to wear one every now and then. Krista get ocean blue necklace and diamond earrings and Aunt Helen has the diamond cut laid bracelets and diamond drop necklace. It's expensive and beautiful but more on the side of low-key expensive, I hope the two women will like this gifts that Lyla took from her loots as she knows about Krista and Aunt Helen as we both spend a month together in the wild talking about our own stories.

The apartment is close and as I got to the apartment complex, a guard stop me from going inside and ask for my ID or do I know anyone from this complex? I said that a whole floor is on my name, well me and Krista's name are both on the paper. The other guard check it and come back to apologise but it's no big deal for me as they said there is some celebrity living here so they need to be more attentive to who goes in and out.

The place here is safer than others but most of people living here are not too rich but definitely not those at the lower class so the security is good but it's not rare for celebrities to live here from time to time came here not to extravagant.

I guess the celebrity who is living here recently got famous and requested the apartment complex to provide more security, ' what a bossy guy or girl, as long as they don't bother Krista I don't have to buy this whole building, maybe in the future and let the rooms on every floor to be the same rent and this can be real state business. Just change owners and don't need to change something more major as Krista and Aunt Helen need neighbours too.

I should make a plan for that, there is so many buildings like this here in apartment complex so minor changes are required. As I am waiting for elevator to open, the guy who walk out, looks very familiar he looks like Kumail Nanjiani from my previous world. We look at each other in the eye, I subconsciously take out my notebook card and ask for autograph " Sir are you the famous Bollywood action star? Can I have you autograph?" I blurted out the question and he confidently smiled and signed the card.

" You have a nice eyes, bro. It very much look like someone I know" Kingo mentioned my eyes.

" Is that a compliment, thank you sir." Me as a disciplined person, humbled and back off to let him go on his way and I go inside the elevator.

' is he talking about Ikaris? He can see my eyes were different with just a glance or maybe it's just because I have eyes that looked cold and almost golden color.' He is older than Ancient One so he experienced this world more than her.

' I guess the celebrity living here have connections to him because he is too rich and famous to be living in apartment complex' I just saw one of the Eternals, they are still in hiding until the time the Celestial is about to wake up.

I walked out of the elevator and knock to the modern door on this floor, there is not too many doors on this floor now that it is fully renovated. Aunt Helen open the door and saw it was me, greeted me with a smile and help me with the food I bought, fortunately she just started cooking so I woke Krista up and we ate sumptuous breakfast.

We talked about what happened on this month and I also talked about them about Lyla. I said Lyla was a homeless girl that I took as a disciple tought her some self-defense so she can protect herself and teaches him how to make money. 

They might freak out if I said I just took a woman as a disciple who has a potential to be the fastest assassin the world will see. The breakfast are delicious and we ate different delicacy of each restaurant so there are many dishes to picked from.

We spend the morning on the apartment just watching TV and listening to some news and in the afternoon, Krista and Aunt Helen received my gifts as I said they are on sales so I easily got them to gave them to them both. We go shopping after that to buy new clothes, I chose simple colours and new suits, t-shirts and shorts along with underwear for normal daily clothes.

Some swimsuits for both women and they suddenly decided to want to go swimming. We got a pool at the roof top so we called the owner of the complex to rent the roof with pool for the whole night.

We change our swim wear and I almost got nosebleed looking at the two women's swim suit, they are more sexy and attractive than most supermodels. I literally had to stay at the pool so Aunt Helen don't notice my bulging shorts as Krista already knows what is happening and just kept teasing me even dancing in front of me. I will get revenge to her tonight, as I vowed she will get satisfied and more to what I will do to her as I am on the mountain for a whole month.

When the night is already getting colder, we go back to our floor, ate dinner and Aunt Helen go back to her room, she's not that insensible not to know that the couple have plans for tonight.

For a whole night, our activity goes on until dawn and wash ourselves then get a sleep. No matter how open minded aunt Helen is, she is still blushing from the activity she heard as we are both passionate that people the next room is having uncomfortable sleep.

1